Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Currently airing Reality show: “The Sixth Sense 3”; Upcoming Mnet show "Artistock Game"

irilight

On 1/16/2020 at 8:22 PM, triplem said:

Weekend drama confirmed 

@triplem, jumping with joy!  happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

Here is an article about it.

d0e563efadb94b9c91d4a0241124d4e9.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Jung, Lee Sang Yeob, Oh Yoon Ah, And More Confirmed For New KBS Drama

Actors Lee Min Jung, Lee Sang Yeob, Oh Yoon Ah, Oh Dae Hwan, Lee Cho Hee, and Im Jung Eun are confirmed to star in a new KBS drama titled “I’ve Returned After One Marriage” (working title).

The drama is about the turbulent divorce story of the Song family that ends in the discovery of romance and familial love. The Song family includes a frugal father, a cute but materialistic mother, and four adult children with their own quirks and family troubles. The Korean title of the drama, which literally translates to “I went there once and came back” is an often-used euphemism for divorce in Korea.

Previously, close friends Lee Min Jung and Oh Yoon Ah had been in talks to be in the drama, and now they are confirmed to play sisters. Oh Yoon Ah will be Song Ga Hee, a beautiful former flight attendant who returns home with her son after her divorce, while Lee Min Jung will play Song Na Hee, her highly intelligent and ambitious younger sister. A pediatrician who was always at the top of her class in school, Song Na Hee has a lot of love for herself but little affection and consideration for others.

Lee Sang Yeob, who had also been reviewing the offer to be in the drama, has accepted the role of Yoon Kyu Jin, Song Na Hee’s husband and a doctor of internal medicine at a pediatric hospital. He is described as good-looking, warm-hearted, and witty, and he is popular with both colleagues and patients because of his sense of humor. He also grew up in a well-to-do family, but there was once a major danger in his life.

Yoon Kyu Jin and Song Na Hee met when they were in medical school before dating and eventually getting married, and they are now working at the same hospital.

Oh Dae Hwan will take the role of Song Joon Sun, the eldest brother of Song Ga Hee and Song Na Hee. He is an “invincible stuntman” whose wife Sung Hyun Kyung (Im Jung Eun) divorced him due to his debt he acquired out of loyalty. He is a positive man with an irresistible charm but zero sense of reality.

Lee Cho Hee was picked for the role of Song Da Hee, the youngest sister of the Song family. Although she is a filial daughter, she is somewhat lacking in terms of physical strength, beauty, and brains compared to her older siblings. On the other hand, Im Jung Eun will transform into Sung Hyun Kyung, Song Joon Sun’s ex-wife. After the divorce, she is raising their children while working as a teacher of essay writing.

“I’ve Returned After One Marriage” will be directed by Lee Jae Sang, the producing director (PD) behind “Father is Strange,” and written by Yang Hee Seung, who has created dramas including “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo,” “Oh My Ghostess,” and “Familiar Wife.” The drama is scheduled to premiere in March following the conclusion of “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life.”

source

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SBS update - Good Casting confirmed for April airing...

More stuff from TheStar photo shoot

Honestly this is so cute...but not sure if I would be able to follow another weekender after Beautiful Love Wonderful Life...stamina needed :D

• 3 weeks later...

OSEN | 2020. 04. 01. 2:11 AM

Lee Sang Yeob returns to Radio Star as special MC

B2FA5E1A-341A-4CC7-9E96-B7BA6C97BEE2.jpg

Actor Lee Sang Yeob - who is co-starring with Lee Min Jung as a married couple in the drama "Once Again" (KBS 2TV) - promises to show his extraordinary volubility on "Radio Star".

On April 1, according to OSEN, Lee Sang Yeob will join "Radio Star" for the second time as a special MC after the last time in 2019.

In his first appearance, the actor attracted audiences' attention when showing an enthusiastic spirit and outstanding eloquence.

Since 2019, Lee Sang Yeob has been going through busy days with non-stop recording of new productions.

Lee Sang Yeob played the lead role in the drama ''Good Casting'' (SBS) and the movie ''The Day I Died'' following ''Love Affairs in the Afternoon'' (Channel A), which ended its broadcast in 2019. Recently, he is revealing his new charisma with the role of doctor Yoon Gyu Jin - Lee Min Jung's husband - in the drama ''Once Again''.

"Good Casting", whose filming process has finished, will air the first episode on April 27, following the drama "Nobody Knows". In the drama, Lee Sang Yeob plays director Yoon Seok Ho - a perfect man, and co-stars with actress Choi Kang Hee.

OSEN = Reporter Park Pan Suk /pps2014@osen.co.kr
Photo = OSEN DB
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

3ee7a80548154aad8026a8ba56ccb826.jpeg?s=

Lee Sang Yeob Nearly Catches Secret Agent Choi Kang Hee Red-Handed In Upcoming Drama “Good Casting”

SBS’s upcoming drama “Good Casting” has shared a sneak peek of its leads Lee Sang Yeob and Choi Kang Hee caught up in a high-stakes game of hide-and-seek!

“Good Casting” is a refreshing action comedy about three tough and beautiful National Intelligence Service (NIS) agents. Formerly relegated to desk jobs, the three agents suddenly find themselves out in the field when they receive an assignment to go undercover on a secret mission.

On April 25, the upcoming drama released new stills of a suspenseful—and amusing—moment in which Baek Chan Mi (played by Choi Kang Hee) nearly blows her cover.

In the drama, agent Baek Chan Mi—who is known both for her legendary skills as an agent and for being a troublemaker with a difficult personality—goes undercover as the secretary of CEO Yoon Seok Ho (played by Lee Sang Yeob). As part of her mission, she sneaks into his office in order to look for something while he’s out, but before she can find it, he unexpectedly returns.

Lee-Sang-Yeob1.jpg

In spite of her panic, Baek Chan Mi manages to quickly hide behind a bookcase in the office, wearing a hilarious expression as she does her best to stay concealed.

However, the perceptive Yoon Seok Ho seems to have noticed that something is amiss, glancing around the room with a confused frown before making his way over to the bookcase behind which Baek Chan Mi is hiding.

Spoiler

Lee-Sang-Yeob-2.jpg

Lee-Sang-Yeob-3.jpg

Lee-Sang-Yeob-4.jpg

The producers of the drama commented, “‘Good Casting’ is the story of three women who, each for her own reasons, had no choice but to remain with the National Intelligence Service. For the sake of what may become their final mission, they end up joining forces and passionately giving it their all.”

They added, “The exciting, entertaining, and exhilarating ‘womance action’ displayed by these seemingly ordinary women will give viewers a new and refreshing kind of fun.”

source

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Current SBS Drama "GOOD CASTING." Current KBS Weekend Drama "I Have Been There Once." Upcoming Movie "The Day I Died."
On 5/2/2020 at 8:58 AM, triplem said:

I am also enjoying Good Casting @Lawyerh. But more LSY scenes please!

I second that, @triplem.

Overall,  Good Casting has exceeded my expectations so far.!

On 5/2/2020 at 8:57 AM, Lawyerh said:

dancing machine lols

That was a cute scene. Thank you  :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lee Sang-Yeob who is turning 37 years old on May 8, took time to take photos with his subway birthday poster.