Quantcast
irilight

Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Upcoming SBS Drama "GOOD CASTING." Upcoming KBS Weekend Drama “I’ve Returned After One Marriage.” Upcoming Movie "The Day I Died."

2 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Boa's thread here has not been active since 2015.  You should go to her instagram instead and put a comment for all her fans to see.  Do the same for sangyeob page.  Good luck with that. :-)

I'll try, I think it will end tomorrow already.
Thank you ^^

• Like 1

On 12/29/2016 at 7:42 PM, sadiesmith said:

What someone needs to do is put the instagram voting on sangyeob's instagram page so his fans can vote too.  I have no idea how to do that.  I can't even open an instagram account.

@sadiesmith, we cannot put it on Sangyeob's IG account, but can put it on IG with reference to him and the rest of the cast members, and the drama name.  I have never posted anything on IG. I only follow some actors. It is a great idea  :)

On 12/30/2016 at 10:07 AM, sadiesmith said:

Boa's thread here has not been active since 2015.  You should go to her instagram instead and put a comment for all her fans to see.  Do the same for sangyeob page.  Good luck with that. :-)

haha. great minds... I just checked her thread too

Happy New Year to you, and good luck to our drama in these JTBC awards.   (I wonder how much of the weight goes to audience participation and what is the deadline for voting?

Happy_New_Year_Smiley_Waves_Snow.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irilight said:

@sadiesmith, we cannot put it on Sangyeob's IG account, but can put it on IG with reference to him and the rest of the cast members, and the drama name.  I have never posted anything on IG. I only follow some actors. It is a great idea  :)

haha. great minds... I just checked her thread too

Happy New Year to you, and good luck to our drama in these JTBC awards.   (I wonder how much of the weight goes to audience participation and what is the deadline for voting?

Happy_New_Year_Smiley_Waves_Snow.gif

Unfortunately it ends on 12/31.  It's alright, the station knows how well this drama has been received even if it does not win the voting contest.  Happy New Year to you, too.

• Like 1

LSY and Lee Sun-kyun got together for a date at the movies a couple of nights ago.  Their bromance is so cute that even reporters are writing about it. :wub: I really don't mind seeing these two in another project again.

201701101740320310_1.jpg

• Like 1

Hello everybody, next month Lee Sang Yeob will start filming his new drama "While You Were Sleeping".Will anyone send food truck or coffee truck for support him? If anyone will do this please let's me know, I want to join your support 

thank you

• Like 1

On 1/17/2017 at 10:36 PM, sadiesmith said:

The three stooges Lee Sang-yeob, Lee Sun-kyun, and Boa:

@sadiesmith, three stooges.. haha.. Love it.. and love they are hanging out together.

@Go Seung Ji, thank you for the update....   I wish I could get into his head and understand why he turned down the role in Perfect Wife and took on this one... oh well. I was not planning to watch this drama, but now, I guess I will....

On 1/22/2017 at 4:14 PM, Fai Nurse said:

Hello everybody, next month Lee Sang Yeob will start filming his new drama "While You Were Sleeping".Will anyone send food truck or coffee truck for support him? If anyone will do this please let's me know, I want to join your support 

thank you

I wish I knew..... If you find out, please post it here, @Fai Nurse.

I only know you can send rice wreath through Dreame Korea.  (I am sure there are other companies, but that's the only one I know of). It is pretty expensive and not the same as being part of a group contributing...

IG update...

• Like 1

Photo from PD Lee Yong Suk's instagram

17800488_442160392791175_101642299649513

While You Were Sleeping's filming still (Lee Sang Yeob, Lee Jong Suk and Suzy) last week

Credit DC 

17626336_442158866124661_344645137658926

• Like 2

Lee Sang-yub, Kim So-eun as husband-wife in You’re Closer Than I Think

by tineybeanie

DFhMC67VwAACdQw.jpg

Lee Sang-yub (This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair) and Kim So-eun (Our Gap-soon) will be collaborating on a new KBS drama special called You’re Closer Than I Think. It’s a mystery melodrama special about a bride who goes by herself to her honeymoon, leaving behind only one simple text message on the day of her wedding............

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/lee-sang-yub-kim-so-eun-as-husband-wife-in-youre-closer-than-i-think/

• Like 7