Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Currently airing Reality show: “The Sixth Sense 3”; Upcoming Mnet show "Artistock Game"

irilight

On 12/29/2016 at 7:42 PM, sadiesmith said:

What someone needs to do is put the instagram voting on sangyeob's instagram page so his fans can vote too.  I have no idea how to do that.  I can't even open an instagram account.

@sadiesmith, we cannot put it on Sangyeob's IG account, but can put it on IG with reference to him and the rest of the cast members, and the drama name.  I have never posted anything on IG. I only follow some actors. It is a great idea  :)

On 12/30/2016 at 10:07 AM, sadiesmith said:

Boa's thread here has not been active since 2015.  You should go to her instagram instead and put a comment for all her fans to see.  Do the same for sangyeob page.  Good luck with that. :-)

haha. great minds... I just checked her thread too

Happy New Year to you, and good luck to our drama in these JTBC awards.   (I wonder how much of the weight goes to audience participation and what is the deadline for voting?

Happy_New_Year_Smiley_Waves_Snow.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irilight said:

@sadiesmith, we cannot put it on Sangyeob's IG account, but can put it on IG with reference to him and the rest of the cast members, and the drama name.  I have never posted anything on IG. I only follow some actors. It is a great idea  :)

haha. great minds... I just checked her thread too

Happy New Year to you, and good luck to our drama in these JTBC awards.   (I wonder how much of the weight goes to audience participation and what is the deadline for voting?

Happy_New_Year_Smiley_Waves_Snow.gif

Unfortunately it ends on 12/31.  It's alright, the station knows how well this drama has been received even if it does not win the voting contest.  Happy New Year to you, too.

• Like 1

Hello everybody, next month Lee Sang Yeob will start filming his new drama "While You Were Sleeping".Will anyone send food truck or coffee truck for support him? If anyone will do this please let's me know, I want to join your support 

thank you

• Like 1

On 1/17/2017 at 10:36 PM, sadiesmith said:

The three stooges Lee Sang-yeob, Lee Sun-kyun, and Boa:

@sadiesmith, three stooges.. haha.. Love it.. and love they are hanging out together.

@Go Seung Ji, thank you for the update....   I wish I could get into his head and understand why he turned down the role in Perfect Wife and took on this one... oh well. I was not planning to watch this drama, but now, I guess I will....

On 1/22/2017 at 4:14 PM, Fai Nurse said:

Hello everybody, next month Lee Sang Yeob will start filming his new drama "While You Were Sleeping".Will anyone send food truck or coffee truck for support him? If anyone will do this please let's me know, I want to join your support 

thank you

I wish I knew..... If you find out, please post it here, @Fai Nurse.

I only know you can send rice wreath through Dreame Korea.  (I am sure there are other companies, but that's the only one I know of). It is pretty expensive and not the same as being part of a group contributing...

IG update...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you for all the updates @Go Seung Ji and @Fai Nurse.

I am excited to see Lee Sang Yeob has several upcoming projects.

Strange - I am not finding yet much information about that project "Dumb Bear."  Hopefully we will see it soon.

I hope they are all successful, and also subbed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“While You Were Sleeping” Reveals Lee Sang Yeob’s Character Details And Relationship To Lee Jong Suk

Lee-Sang-Yeob-1-768x513.jpg

Highly anticipated drama “While You Were Sleeping” has released new stills and details regarding Lee Sang Yeob’s character.

His character, Lee Yoo Beom, is described as a successful prosecutor turned lawyer who doesn’t hold any reservations. Thanks to his handsome looks and interpersonal relationships, he’s popular amongst everyone he comes across.

New drama stills show him smiling warmly while speaking with visitors. Another still shows a more serious side of him during a conversation in his office.

Lee-Sang-Yeob-2-768x513.jpg

Lee-Sang-Yeob-3-768x513.jpg

Lee Yoo Beom and Jung Jae Chan (Lee Jong Suk) know each other due to having a tutor and student relationship in the past. In present day they meet as lawyer and prosecutor as they deal with a case.

“While You Were Sleeping” is a new drama about a woman who sees visions of accidents about to happen in the future, and a man who tries to stop her premonitions from becoming reality. Suzy plays the role of Nam Hong Joo, the woman who can see the future, while Lee Jong Suk plays prosecutor Jung Jae Chan.

“While You Were Sleeping” is a Wednesday-Thursday drama that is due to premiere on September 27. 

source

• Like 1

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Winner of Excellence in Acting (Wed-Thurs Drama), Male: (While You Were Sleeping)
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽

@Go Seung Ji,   @Fai Nurse -   thank you for all the updates!  :):wub:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“While You Were Sleeping” Co-Stars Lee Sang Yeob And Lee Jong Suk To Reunite In New Drama

Lee-Sang-Yeob-Lee-Jong-Suk.jpg

Lee Sang Yeob will be reuniting with “While You Were Sleeping” co-star Lee Jong Suk in a new SBS short drama series! This upcoming drama also marks Shin Hye Sun‘s reunion with Lee Jong Suk in five years.

On March 27, Lee Sang Yeob’s agency Daydream Entertainment confirmed, “Lee Sang Yeob will be appearing in ‘Hymn of Death’ as Kim Hong Ki, the son of a wealthy family and also Yun Sim Deok’s (Shin Hye Sun) fiancee. He will be showing great chemistry with the other actors.”

The two-part series “Hymn of Death” follows the tragic love story of famous female soprano Yun Sim Deok and genius playwright Kim Woo Jin (Lee Jong Suk). It will be produced by producing director (PD) Park Soo Jin of “Doctors” and “While You Were Sleeping” fame. Lee Sang Yeob is said to have decided to appear at the news of PD Park Soo Jin directing as they had previously worked together for “While You Were Sleeping.”

“Hymn of Death” will begin filming in mid-April.

Source