Quantcast
irilight

Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Upcoming SBS Drama "GOOD CASTING." Current tvN Variety Show "Trans-Siberian Pathfinders". Upcoming Movie "The Day I Died."

Lee Sang-yub to join Choi Kang-hee in new SBS drama "Good Casting."

201908300956172410_1_20190830095950238.j

Although his last drama just recently ended, actor Lee Sang-yub (Weekday Afternoon Lovers) has accepted a role in a new project, SBS’s new action comedy Good Casting (formerly titled Miscasting). He will be joining Choi Kang-hee (Mystery Queen 2), Yoo In-young (Let’s Hold Hands and Watch the Sunset), and Kim Ji-young (Here Comes Love).

Read full article on Dramabeans

• Like 2

7c65d77552b541bd8609791b1bb95eca.jpeg?s=

Lee Sang Yeob Confirmed To Join Choi Kang Hee In Upcoming Action Comedy Drama

Lee Sang Yeob is already planning to return to the small screen!

The actor was previously in talks to star in “Good Casting,” but now it has been confirmed he will be playing the lead in the new SBS drama.

SBS’s “Good Casting” (previously known as “Miss Casting”) is an upcoming action comedy that will follow three beautiful secret agents who go undercover to investigate the truth behind a corrupt corporation. Earlier this summer, Choi Kang Hee was confirmed to be starring in the drama as Baek Chan Mi, a legendary black ops agent who was relegated to a desk job at the National Intelligence Service after a mission gone awry.

Lee Sang Yeob will take the role of Yoon Seok Ho, a CEO who comes from a privileged background and boasts prestigious academic degrees. In spite of his many advantages, his intense training from an early age prevented him from gaining much romantic experience. However, Yoon Seok Ho encounters secret agent Baek Jang Mi — who happens to look completely identical to Baek Chan Mi, his unrequited first love from his teenage years — and becomes suspicious, so he ends up keeping a close eye on Baek Chan Mi’s mysterious doppelgänger.

U-KISS’s Jun (Lee Jun Young) And Lee Jong Hyuk are also confirmed to act in the drama.

“Good Casting” will premiere in November after “Secret Boutique.”

source

• Like 2

7ee7ec1f453d4318ba8872da8af676ff.jpeg?s=

Watch: Lee Sun Gyun, Kim Nam Gil, Lee Sang Yeob, And More Are Excited Travelers In Poster And Teasers For New tvN Variety Show

tvN’s new variety show “Trans-Siberian Pathfinders” has released new teaser videos and a poster!

“Trans-Siberian Pathfinders” follows Lee Sun GyunKim Nam GilLee Sang Yeob, Kim Min Sik, and Go Kyu Pil as they travel along the Trans-Siberian Railway, which is on the bucket list of many travelers. Because all five men are actual friends, viewers are excited to see their chemistry through this new variety show.

In the first two teasers, Kim Nam Gil exercises on a moving train. The caption notes that it has been six days since the group has began their journey. The actor lets out a shout as he says, “I can’t sweat! For a second, I forgot that we don’t have anywhere to shower here.”

Lee Sun Gyun and Kim Nam Gil also have a lighthearted conversation about the never-ending plains they can constantly see outside the windows of the train.

Spoiler

Spoiler

The third teaser features the group sitting together in the train and singing Toy’s “Wish.” When Kim Nam Gil sings an emotional rendition of the lyrics, “The person I needed so desperately was you,” Lee Sun Gyun questions, “Who’s ‘you’?” Everyone bursts out laughing in response to his question, and Kim Nam Gil chuckles nervously.

The poster also features the five friends posing together in front of a train. They are dressed casually in preparation for their travels, and they stare at the camera completely at ease.

Trans-Siberian-Pathfinders.png

“Trans-Siberian Pathfinders” is set to premiere on September 26 at 11 p.m. KST.

source

• Love 1

Lee Sang Yeob started filming for his movie "The Day I Died (translated title)" with Kim Hye Soo. He will play the role of police officer.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/29/2019 at 3:53 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

Do you have full interview URL ? I would like to publish on my FB page (http://www.facebook.com/yeobthai

On 8/29/2019 at 9:40 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

Do you have full interview URL ? I would like to publish on my FB page (http://www.facebook.com/yeobthai)

dd31414cf6014edf850eeef5557f95be.jpeg?s=

Lee Sang Yeob Reported To Become Special MC For “Radio Star”

Lee Sang Yeob may soon be appearing on MBC’s “Radio Star” as a special MC!

On October 10, Korean news outlet OSEN reported that Lee Sang Yeob had already completed filming for an upcoming episode of the popular talk show. According to the report, the actor will be serving as a special MC on next week’s broadcast, which is scheduled to air on October 16.

Following longtime MC Yoon Jong Shin‘s recent departure from the program, “Radio Star” has been rotating in special MCs to take his place. The show has not yet decided on a permanent host to replace him.

Meanwhile, after recently starring in Channel A’s “Love Affairs in the Afternoon,” Lee Sang Yeob is currently gearing up to return to the small screen in SBS’s “Good Casting,” an upcoming action comedy drama in which he will star opposite Choi Kang Hee.

The next episode of “Radio Star” will air on October 16 at 11:10 p.m. KST.

Are you excited to potentially see Lee Sang Yeob take on the role of special MC? Leave your thoughts below!

source

• Love 1

Lee Sang-yeob Considers "I've Been There Once"

photo1114593.jpg

Actor Lee Sang-yeob is considering "I've Been There Once", a weekend drama.

"I've Been There Once" is a story about love and family based on the Song Family, who never have a peaceful day. Lee Sang-yeob was offered the role of Yoon Gyoo-jin, a pediatrician.

"I've Been There Once" is directed by Lee Jae-sang and written by Yang Hee-seong. Chun Ho-jin, Lee Jung-eun, Oh Yoon-ah and Lee Min-jung and others have confirmed roles in the drama already.

Meanwhile, "I've Been There Once" is due in March next year.

source

• Like 1

fd9df29dadbb497ab826d72addf07e44.jpeg?s=

Lee Sang Yeob In Talks To Star In Weekend Drama

On October 23, sources from the drama industry began reporting that Lee Sang Yeob would be taking a lead role in the upcoming KBS weekend drama “I’ve Been There Once” (literal translation).

His agency, Ungbin ENS, stated, “It is true that Lee Sang Yeob has received a casting offer for KBS’s new weekend drama. He is currently reviewing the offer.”

The new weekend drama is about the turbulent divorce story of the Song family that ends in the discovery of romance and familial love. The Song family includes a frugal father, a cute but materialistic mother, and four adult children with their own quirks and family troubles. The Korean title of the drama, which literally translates to “I went there once and came back” is an often-used euphemism for divorce in Korea.

The role that Lee Sang Yeob has been offered is reportedly that of Yoon Kyu Jin, a doctor of internal medicine at a pediatric hospital. He is described as good-looking, warm-hearted, and witty, and popular with both colleagues and patients because of his sense of humor. He also grew up in a well-to-do family, but there was once a major danger in his life.

Actresses Lee Min Jung and Oh Yoon Ah are also in talks for this drama, as well as Chun Ho Jin, Lee Jung Eun, and Oh Dae Hwan.

Do you want to see Lee Sang Yeob take on this role?

source

• Like 2