Quantcast
irilight

Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Upcoming SBS Drama "GOOD CASTING." Current tvN Variety Show "Trans-Siberian Pathfinders". Upcoming Movie "The Day I Died."

f51e4da0ad1f4e64854cf204199ebb2a.jpeg?s=

Lee Sang Yeob Talks About His Character On “Top Star U-Baek,” His Co-Stars, And More

Lee Sang Yeob talked about his character, his co-stars, and what it was like filming on an island for “Top Star U-Baek” in a recent interview.

“Top Star U-Baek” is about a top star Yoo Baek (played by Kim Ji Suk) who causes a huge scandal and is exiled to Yeojeuk Island. There, he experiences slow countryside life, and begins a romance with Oh Kang Soon (played by Jun So Min). Lee Sang Yeob plays Choi Ma Dol, the top star of Yeojeuk Island, who makes a glorious return home on a deep-sea fishing vessel.

On why he chose to appear in the drama and his co-stars, Lee Sang Yeob shared, “I’ve always wanted to work with [Kim Ji Suk and Jun So Min]. Kim Ji Suk is really kind and is someone who makes others feel comfortable. Though we haven’t had a lot of scenes together yet, you can look forward to the chemistry between Yoo Baek and Choi Ma Dol.”

He continued, “I’m close with Jun So Min, so whenever we film, it’s basically an adlib battle as we keep pouring out ad-lib after ad-lib. I think if director Yoo Hak Chan didn’t stop us, we could keep going for hours. I think it would be fun for viewers to guess what is in the script and what are ad-libs while watching the drama.”
Lee-Sang-Yeob-540x359.jpg

As all the filming for the drama takes place on Daemo Island, Lee Sang Yeob was then asked three things the island did have and didn’t have. He remarked, “I spent around two months with the actors and staff members. I’m happiest that Daemo Island has a food truck, barnacles to eat as side dishes while drinking, and Oh Kang Soon, who I like the most in the entire world.” He laughed and added, “However, there’s no commonly-seen convenience stores or Wi-Fi. I’m the most sad about there being no claw machine, which I really like.”

Lee Sang Yeob then talked about his character Choi Ma Dol. He laughed and commented, “Choi Ma Dol’s charm comes from his child-like whimsy, cheekiness, and his charismatic masculinity. His unique old man vibes will take on Yoo Baek’s coolness.”

Lee-Sang-Yeob-2-768x512.jpg

When asked what three things were needed to become Yeojeuk Island’s top star, and how similar he and his character were, he answered, “To be a top star like Sailor Choi, you need wit, refreshing taciturnity, and a friendliness that’s borderline nosy. I think out of those, the joking around and wittiness is the part that’s most similar to me.” He laughed and commented, “I don’t have Choi Ma Dol’s taciturnity or friendliness, so I’m going to try to learn using this opportunity.”

“Top Star U-Baek” will air its first episode on November 16 at 11 p.m. KST.

Check out teasers for the drama here!

source: Soompi

Still hoping that Viki will bring us Top Star Yoo Baek by the weekend.
They really need to step up to the plate and bring us those cable drama.

9eb2077057def459d18e58c2e30e5c56818822e8

• Like 1

Oh.. how I wish they were the main couple...   I want so much to see him as a romantic lead.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

FEB 21 2019

Park Ha-Sun & Lee Sang-Yeob cast in Channel A drama series “Love Affairs in the Afternoon”

Park Ha-Sun and Lee Sang-Yeob are cast in Channel A drama series “Love Affairs in the Afternoon.” The drama series is a remake of 2014 Fuji TV drama series “Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon” starring Aya Ueto and Takumi Saito. Park Ha-Sun will play housewife Son Ji-Eun and Lee Sang-Yeob will play biology teacher Yoon Jung-Woo.

“Love Affairs in the Afternoon” will first air sometime during the first half of this year in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/Love_Affairs_in_the_Afternoon_(Korean_Drama)

• Like 2

Park Ha-sun, Lee Sang-yub cast in Channel A romance melo
parkhasun-leesangyeob-afternoonlovers.jp

I’m usually not one for adultery dramas, but if Lee Sang-yub’s (Top Star Yoo Baek) going to be in this, I know I’m going to check this out, at least at the beginning. Channel A is planning a remake of Japanese dorama Hirugao, titled Weekday Afternoon Lovers, and Park Ha-sun (Drinking Solo) and Lee Sang-yub have been cast as leads in the romance melo.

Read more on Dramabeans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please make sure to also submit a license request form to Viki

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please make sure to visit also the  Drama thread:

• Like 1

a4575b4f1f1a4e9e9aff56c5d057ce4d.jpeg?s=

Lee Sang Yeob Risks Getting In Trouble With His Father For Upcoming “Running Man” Episode

Lee Sang Yeob is ready to do whatever it takes in the upcoming episode of SBS’s “Running Man”!

The new episode will follow the cast as they trade personal items in a bid to get the highest appraised value from experts. The members were asked to bring personal items that “Can’t be used right now but are too valuable to throw away.” Everything from a life-size cardboard cutout to precious items were brought on set.

First, the cast visited an antique market and their celebrity friends in an attempt to trade their items for something of higher value. Actor Lee Sang Yeob, who is part of the “Running Man” family, surprised the cast when he brought out an item that is practically a family heirloom as he said, “If my father finds out, I’m in big trouble.”

Spoiler

Running-Man.jpeg

Meanwhile, Lee Kwang Soo tried to exchange his cardboard cutout at the antique market but was met with responses like, “I wouldn’t buy it for 500 won (approximately $0.44),” and “2,000 won (approximately $1.76) is the maximum price I’d pay.” Yoo Jae Suk needled him as he remarked, “Why did you even bring that?”

The item that Lee Sang Yeob brought out that surprised everyone will be revealed in the upcoming episode of “Running Man,” which will air at 5 p.m. KST on March 17.

Catch up with the latest episode of “Running Man” below!

source

1b14d12cea50459fb033fcb56cc43148.jpeg?s=

Park Ha Sun, Lee Sang Yeob, Ye Ji Won, And Jo Dong Hyuk Confirmed For Upcoming Remake Of Japanese Drama

Park Ha Sun, Lee Sang Yeob, Ye Ji Won, and Jo Dong Hyuk have been confirmed to star in upcoming Channel A drama “Love Affairs in the Afternoon” (literal title).

The drama is about adults who struggle through the difficulties of forbidden love. It is a remake of Japanese channel Fuji TV’s drama “Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon.”

Park Ha Sun will play the sincere, average woman Son Ji Eun, and Lee Sang Yeob will play the boyish, innocent man Yoon Jung Woo. After coincidentally meeting each other one day, they go through excruciatingly repetitive daily routines and completely twisted experiences. Their innocent yet fatal love story unfolds throughout the drama.

Ye Ji Won will be taking on the role of the charming Choi Soo Ah, who holds onto a fatal secret, while Jo Dong Hyuk will be taking on the role of Do Ha Yoon, a sensitive man and a talented artist. They will show what happens as they fall into a forbidden relationship that they cannot resist.

“Love Affairs in the Afternoon” is slated to air in the first half of 2019.

source

IG Updates.

With the script for Love Affairs in the Afternoon.

Park Hae-sun's 'Lovers on the Weekday Afternoon', confirmed on July 5th
0000583645_001_20190510092909595.jpg?typ

Channel A A new gilt drama 'Lovers of the Weekend Afternoon' will be broadcasted on Friday, July 5 at 11:00 pm

"...  So, from the news of the remake of Korea early this year, it received a lot of attention from the drama fans. In particular, the news of the merger of Park Hae-sun, Lee Sang-yeop, Ye-ji Won, and Jo Dong-hyuk increased expectations. 

Not only are your four actors recognized as outstanding performers, but they also boast a unique sync rate with the original characters.  We are already wondering about the birth of the well-maid drama, where the acting power of the cast, and the sophisticated directing power of director Kim Jung-min will be met."

(Translated with Google Translate.)

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please send lots of title requests to Viki.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/confirm/title-request-form/

Well, here is the confirmation from a Soompi article.

bed7172a09264dba897dce1b61272ff5.jpeg?s=

Upcoming J-Drama Remake Starring Park Ha Sun And Lee Sang Yeob Confirms Air Date

Channel A has confirmed that their upcoming drama “Love Affairs in the Afternoon” will be premiering as a Friday-Saturday drama on July 5!

The drama, starring Park Ha Sun, Lee Sang Yeob, Ye Ji Won, and Jo Dong Hyuk, is a remake of the Japanese Fuji TV drama “Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon,” which follows the trials and tribulations of adults who are faced with forbidden love.

The original Japanese drama was a highly-rated hit for its provocative love story and the detailed emotional portrayal by the actors. It was eventually adapted into both a novel and film.

source

3838e28e687d48a7bba9bf69b8897fc3.jpeg?s=

Lee Sang Yeob And Park Ha Sun Get Steamy In Main Poster For New Drama About Forbidden Love

The upcoming drama “Love Affairs in the Afternoon” (tentative title) has revealed its first teaser video and main poster!

“Love Affairs in the Afternoon” is a remake of the 2014 Japanese drama “Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon,” which follows the trials and tribulations of adults who are faced with forbidden love.

In the newly released teaser video, Park Ha Sun is on her bike heading towards an unknown destination. She says, “It feels like I am trapped in a maze without an exit. God, please do not test me.” This is also a replica of a well-known scene from the original drama.

The main poster features the male and female leads of the drama, Lee Sang Yeob and Park Ha Sun. The two stand closely with their arms wrapped around each other, and the tagline on the poster reads, “Am I heaven or hell to you?”

Spoiler

Lee-Sang-Yeob-Park-Ha-Seon.jpg

The production team of “Love Affairs in the Afternoon” stated, “The drama is an unconventional and passionate melodrama, while at the same time, a drama that describes in detail the psychology of a person who approaches the feelings of love. That’s why the role that the actors play in bringing the story to life is so important.”

They continued, “Park Ha Sun and Lee Sang Yeob are always deeply immersed in their characters and show off perfect chemistry. The poster also shows the chemistry between the two actors well. Please show a lot of interest and anticipation for the love story they will tell in the drama.”

“Love Affairs in the Afternoon” will premiere on July 5 at 11 p.m. KST.

Check out the teaser video below:

Source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please "liked" the article and comment on it too.
And please submit requests for the drama to Viki.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Looking for a love that has flown away in Channel A’s Weekday Afternoon Lovers

weekdayafternoon-teaser622.jpg

One of the reasons I’m looking forward to Channel A’s upcoming melo Weekday Afternoon Lovers, despite my usual hesitation regarding the genre and adultery content in general, is because of this cast. I feel like each of the four leads, Park Ha-sun (Drinking Solo), Lee Sang-yub (Top Star Yoo Baek), Ye Ji-won (Thirty But Seventeen), and Jo Dong-hyuk (Rude Miss Young-ae), are better known for either their comedic or action roles, so it’ll be interesting to see them take on this genre.

Read more on Dramabeans

Teaser #2

423665fe45e54f3e89febdb76c6c5da1.jpeg?s=

Watch: Lee Sang Yeob, Park Ha Sun, Jo Dong Hyuk, And Ye Ji Won Taste Forbidden Love In New Drama Posters And Trailer

Upcoming Channel A drama “Love Affairs in the Afternoon” (tentative title) revealed new posters featuring the two main couples, played by Park Ha Sun, Lee Sang Yeob, Ye Ji Won, and Jo Dong Hyuk.

The drama is a remake of the 2014 Japanese drama “Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon,” which follows the trials and tribulations of adults who are faced with forbidden love.

In the new posters, the couples are bathed in a sunset glow, as if to foreshadow love and passion that burns bright and brief. Park Ha Sun and Lee Sang Yeob’s poster, in which the actors are both clothed in white, reads, “God, don’t test me,” while the other says, alongside the actors clothed in black, “Love is fleeting. It doesn’t befit us.”

love-affairs-in-the-afternoon-park-ha-su

love-affairs-in-the-afternoon-ye-ji-won-

In the latest trailer for the drama, Park Ha Sun is pictured nervously walking down the hallway of a hotel. When Lee Sang Yeob opens the door for her, he hastily pulls her in, shutting the door behind her. Park Ha Sun narrates, “Love has flown away. The moment you grabbed my hand, I finally saw the real me.”

“Love Affairs in the Afternoon” premieres July 5 at 11 p.m. KST.

source

dce494bccb564651a7551ead572a1dea.jpeg?s=

Lee Sang Yeob And Park Ha Sun Praise Each Other’s Acting In Upcoming Drama About Forbidden Love

Co-stars Park Ha Sun and Lee Sang Yeob are full of compliments for each other!

Their upcoming drama “Love Affairs in the Afternoon” (working title) is a remake of the Japanese drama “Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon,” which follows the stories of adults who engage in extramarital affairs.

Park Ha Sun will play the sincere, average woman Son Ji Eun, and Lee Sang Yeob will play the boyish, innocent man Yoon Jung Woo. After coincidentally meeting each other one day, they go through excruciatingly repetitive daily routines and completely twisted experiences. Their innocent yet fatal love story unfolds throughout the drama.

The production crew asked about their teamwork, and Park Ha Sun replied that Lee Sang Yeob is Yoon Jung Woo himself. Yoon Jung Woo is like Peter Pan who loves all life on Earth. She explained, “Lee Sang Yeob is very detailed and careful. He is an actor with a good gaze. When I look at him, it is as if I am looking at Yoon Jung Woo.”

She added, “Perhaps it’s because of that, but we don’t have to practice our teamwork, and we can just fit together naturally. Since Yoon Jung Woo is really here at the filming site, I am able to immerse myself into Son Ji Eun and react naturally.”

Park-Ha-Sun-Lee-Sang-Yeob-1-768x497.jpg

In turn, Lee Sang Yeob started off by saying that he is blessed to have many good co-stars and praised, “Park Ha Sun is a wonderful actress who shines with just her presence. She is full of emotion and acting [skills]. With this drama, I think the era of Park Ha Sun as a melodrama actress will begin.”

He added that they cause bloopers sometimes because of their similar personalities and good teamwork. He commented, “We both laugh a lot. There are many times we caused bloopers because we could not hold in our laughter.”

Park-Ha-Sun-Lee-Sang-Yeob-2-768x497.jpg

“Love Affairs in the Afternoon” will premiere on July 5 at 11 p.m. KST.

source

Lee Sun Gyun, Kim Nam Gil, And Lee Sang Yeob In Talks For tvN Travel Show

e3edc7107152400d956d66768dad0270.jpeg?s=

Lee Sun Gyun, Kim Nam Gil, and Lee Sang Yeob may be traveling for a reality show!

On July 5, it was reported by a news outlet, “Lee Sun Gyun, Kim Nam Gil, and Lee Sang Yeob are appearing in a backpacking variety show.” A source from tvN responded, “We are currently in talks.”

It’s said that the producing director (PD) in charge of the show is Jung Jong Yeon, who has been at the helm of series such as “The Genius,” “Society Game,” and “Great Escape.”

It was reported on July 4 that Lee Sun Gyun and Kim Nam Gil are in talks for a variety show led by PD Song Chang Eui.

Lee Sun Gyun’s latest film “Parasite” won the Palme D’Or at the Cannes Film Festival, while Kim Nam Gil wrapped up the drama “The Fiery Priest” this spring. Lee Sang Yeob stars in the Channel A drama “Love Affairs in the Afternoon,” which premiered on July 5.

source

Real Life Good Friends Lee Seon-Kyun, Kim Nam-Gil,  and Lee Sang-Yeob Take to the Rails in New Variety Show Siberia Expedition.
saba1-150x150.jpg

Read more Here

Love Lee Sang Yeob in Love Affair in the afternoon. Shes the one having affair... but my heart affected lol :joy:

• Love 2