Quantcast
irilight

Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Upcoming SBS Drama "GOOD CASTING." Current tvN Variety Show "Trans-Siberian Pathfinders". Upcoming Movie "The Day I Died."

On 17/12/2017 at 9:54 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

I loved seeing him and Song Ji Hyo reunite on RM after their drama #My Wife is having an affair#  they seemed to get along really well

Mod: Do not quote pics.

• Like 1

Instagram Update

Lee Sang Yeob And Lee Kwang Soo’s Hilarious Bickering On “Running Man” Boosts Ratings

Actor Lee Sang Yeob’s hilarious chemistry with Lee Kwang Soo proved to be the highlight of this week’s episode of “Running Man”!
  • Like 3

@Go Seung Ji,   @Fai Nurse -   thank you for all the updates!  :):wub:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“While You Were Sleeping” Co-Stars Lee Sang Yeob And Lee Jong Suk To Reunite In New Drama

Lee-Sang-Yeob-Lee-Jong-Suk.jpg

Lee Sang Yeob will be reuniting with “While You Were Sleeping” co-star Lee Jong Suk in a new SBS short drama series! This upcoming drama also marks Shin Hye Sun‘s reunion with Lee Jong Suk in five years.

On March 27, Lee Sang Yeob’s agency Daydream Entertainment confirmed, “Lee Sang Yeob will be appearing in ‘Hymn of Death’ as Kim Hong Ki, the son of a wealthy family and also Yun Sim Deok’s (Shin Hye Sun) fiancee. He will be showing great chemistry with the other actors.”

The two-part series “Hymn of Death” follows the tragic love story of famous female soprano Yun Sim Deok and genius playwright Kim Woo Jin (Lee Jong Suk). It will be produced by producing director (PD) Park Soo Jin of “Doctors” and “While You Were Sleeping” fame. Lee Sang Yeob is said to have decided to appear at the news of PD Park Soo Jin directing as they had previously worked together for “While You Were Sleeping.”

“Hymn of Death” will begin filming in mid-April.

Source

Jun So Min Jokes About Breaking Up Her Love Line With Lee Sang Yeob On “Running Man”

jun-so-min-lee-sang-yeob.jpeg

Is this the end of the Jun So-Min and Lee Sang-Yeob love line?

The upcoming April 15 episode of SBS’s “Running Man” will air the third part of the “Family Package Project” featuring Lee Da-Hee, Lee Sang Yeob, Kang Ha-Na, and Hong Ji-Young.

According to the show’s staff, Jun So Min has shown interest in Lee Sang Yeob since the filming of the first project. The actress, however, changed her tune during the filming of the latest episode and announced a break-up with Lee Sang Yeob.

It turns out that he has only given her more bad luck and hasn’t helped her win. The duo was even nominated to receive punishment for two consecutive weeks during the last “Family Package Project.”

Lee-Sang-Yeob-Jun-So-Min.jpg

While filming the latest episode, Jun So Min said, “I’m sick of Lee Sang Yeob.” He replied, “You think you’re the only one?”

Catch Lee Sang Yeob and Jun So Min’s quarrel when “Running Man” airs on April 15 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

Source

Lee Sang Yeob Says Lee Kwang Soo Is His Role Model

Lee-Sang-Yeob-Lee-Kwang-Soo.jpg

On May 8, actor Lee Sang Yeob appeared as a guest on radio show MBC FM4U’s “Ji Suk Jin’s 2 O’Clock Date.”

When asked about who his role model is, Lee Sang Yeob said, “Off the top of my head, my role model is Lee Kwang Soo. While watching ‘Live’ I was moved a lot, and there is no other genius like him in variety.”

Ji Suk Jin commented, “[Lee Kwang Soo] is a variety genius. I think he’s possessed by a variety god. A lot of people say, ‘He really has bad luck. Is it manipulated?’ but you know the truth. He really doesn’t have good luck. People still wonder how such things happen. I also have bad luck, but mine doesn’t compare to his.”

Ji-Suk-Jin-Lee-Sang-Yeob.jpg

Lee Sang Yeob added, “I suddenly thought of this, but once his bad luck kept happening and his stylist asked ‘How can I live now?’ to which he coldly responded, ‘You can live your own life.'”

Then Ji Suk Jin said, “Lee Sang Yeob, you have really bad luck as well. The variety god is with you. Lee Sang Yeob is rising up.”

source

Suzy-Lee-Sang-Yeob-Jun-So-Min.jpg

On the May 8 episode of MBC FM4U’s “Ji Suk Jin‘s 2 O’Clock Date,” actor Lee Sang Yeob appeared as a guest and talked about his female co-stars.

When asked if Suzy looked pretty in person, he replied she really did. He said, “I first saw her in ‘While You Were Sleeping.’ I was the villain harassing Suzy.” He continued, “I started off thinking, ‘She’s really pretty.’ By the end of the drama, however, I ended up thinking, ‘She’s a really funny person.’ Suzy’s personality is that good. She eats blood sausage soup [sundaeguk] and stuff.”

After adding that Kim Tae Hee also looked beautiful in person, Lee Sang Yeob went on to share his story about meeting Moon Chae Won. “I was in the middle of standing up when Moon Chae Won said hello,” he explained. “She was so pretty that I froze awkwardly. I remember that.”

Moon Chae Won wasn’t the only one to have an awkward first meeting with him, according to Lee Sang Yeob. “When I met BoA for the first time, I was being told off by the director for my poor acting. So I couldn’t look her in the eyes for a long time,” he revealed.

Ji-Suk-Jin-Lee-Sang-Yeob1.jpg

Lee Sang Yeob also talked about Jun So Min and Song Ji Hyo, who he appeared with on SBS’s variety show “Running Man.” “I was comfortable around Jun So Min at first because she’s such an easygoing person,” he said. “But later, I couldn’t meet her eyes because I never knew what she was going to say.”

Song Ji Hyo, on the other hand, was charismatic from the beginning. He shared that when he met her for the first time and said hello, she immediately said, “Hey, come over here.” “She’s a really cool person,” he added.

Lee Sang Yeob showed great chemistry with Ji Suk Jin, Jun So Min, and Song Ji Hyo as well as other cast members on the recent episodes of “Running Man.” Check out the latest episode of the show below!

source

Actor Lee Sang Yeob Becomes Free Agent After Contract With Agency Expires

Actor Lee Sang Yeob is now a free agent following the end of his contract with TCO Entertainment.

On June 1, TCO Entertainment stated, “Our contract with Lee Sang Yeob has expired and we have decided to not renew the contract.”

Lee Sang Yeob signed on with TCO in the spring of 2016 and he is leaving after working with them for approximately two years. He is now on the search for a new agency to sign on with.

The actor’s latest works include last year’s SBS drama “While You Were Sleeping” and an upcoming special appearance in SBS’s “Hymn of Death.” Lee Sang Yeob also has a film titled “Big Dumb Animal” (literal title) that is preparing to be released. He has enjoyed an increase in popularity recently through his appearances on the hit variety show “Running Man.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/01/actor-lee-sang-yeob-becomes-free-agent-contract-agency-expires/

• Like 4