Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Currently airing Reality show: “The Sixth Sense 3”; Upcoming Mnet show "Artistock Game"

irilight

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Yeobies,I'm currently watching Oppa in his latest drama 'Give Love Away' and I'm loving it sooo much. Check out below few lovely caps from the drama done by the amazing and talent member @purpleZ;
Sequence-03_12-ps_zpsa8374580.gif Sequence-03_13-ps_zps1dde78f2.gif

Sequence-03_14-ps_zpsd6a792f1.gif Sequence-03_15-ps_zpsece6e7c6.gif

Anyone is watching this drama as well?!

Guest annieice

thank you Jeeji so many cute captures from oppa :D have to put this drama on my gota see it list :) watching Queen Inhyeong's man right now

@annieice,It's been a long time, how are you? It's nice of you to drop by here after a long hiatus. How is work by the way? This drama is really good and I'm loving it so much. Make sure to tune into it whenever possible to see Oppa :)

Guest annieice

@jeeji missed you :) and missed soompi :) work is doing good, I had another job 4 two weeks and I've been working for 12 hours every day...so glad it's over :) How are you?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @annieice and other Yeobbie Oppa fans,Since you guys I don't know watching or not watching his current drama 'Give Love Away', I got you some screen caps of Oppa from episode 1 of the drama. Enjoy :)

ep1_1_zps21c7e92c.jpgep1_2_zps6853eb4a.jpgep1_3_zps63335f06.jpgep1_4_zpse2646365.jpgep1_4a_zps7a74f380.jpgep1_5a_zps3859a2d3.jpg
ep1_5_zps57a3d9a7.jpg

and now for my fav scene the love-gun-shot :x
ep1_7_zpsfea19a86.jpgep1_6_zpse1cd31ab.jpgep1_8_zpsf576b0a3.jpgep1_9_zpsf18292a5.jpgep1_10_zps7ec9d9b0.jpgep1_11_zpsea554f2b.jpgep1_12_zps09c18cff.jpgep1_13_zpsc3ce3737.jpgep1_14_zps55ff5a7f.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm loving Lee Sang Yeob in "A Little love never hurts". This is my first time watching him in a drama. Just found out that his girlfriend is Gong Hyun Joo whom is also one of my favorite actress in the drama "Wedding". Gosh they're such a beautiful and talented couple. :\">

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...