Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Currently airing Reality show: “The Sixth Sense 3”; Upcoming Mnet show "Artistock Game"

irilight

Hi,

I've seen LSY in movie called 'Penny Pinchers' and as a matter of fact I didn't like it that much. He just came out in the movie about 5-7 minutes in total?!! I do totally agree with annieice that drama is much better for LSY and hopefully he would get a leading role soon before enlisting into military. Comedy drama is not accceptable for me either melodrama or a rom-com ones.

Guest annieice

I started to watch "Midas" and he is on from the first episode :D

@jeeji Oh I hate military in S.Korea we won't see him for TWO years :(( TWO YEARS :((

pizapcom13691241470931.jpg

Guest Camilaa

Does anybody have any creative/ or nickname for Lee Sang Yeob, 
I was thinking of calling him Yeobbie for now on....

Guest Camilaa

jeeji said:

@ Camilaa,

How are you, missed you in LSY thread? About your question, mmm it is kind of difficult to get a nickname as I'm very bad at it LOL. However, Yeobbie sounds good to me :)

Guest annieice

@camilaa yeobbie sounds funny, thanks for the picture, but Hong soo hyun looks to me like an alien, I don't like her at all, when I remember Park Ha sun as Queen Inhyeon (Dong Yi) so beautiful
I think Lee Yeon hee would have been better for this character, she is graceful and lovely...sorry that's my opinion

Hi,

So, today I've brought caps of our Yeobbie aka Prince Dong-Pyung from Episode 7 from the drama JOJ. I love the last 4 caps as he was shouting at the court lady/ maid, it must have been funny to watch that scene LOL :)) If anyone has caps of LSY cuts from the drama with eng sub just let me know, I don't want to see the other just him ONLY :x

01_zpsdb1032c3.jpg02_zps3f6ccb95.jpg03_zpsb9fb0162.jpg04_zps530bab78.jpg05_zpsb83f8469.jpg06_zpsacb9989f.jpg07_zps3544c887.jpg08_zps3422a546.jpg09_zpsacf64efb.jpg10_zps98ca1779.jpg11_zpsa684a6e5.jpg12_zps78ece70b.jpg13_zps8f6e736d.jpg14_zps239a9dac.jpg15_zps26b14962.jpg16_zps5e0f5087.jpg

Guest annieice

@jeeji thanks for the caps...oh, love this scene too, it was when he thought that the maid was JOJ right?
=))

Guest annieice

@jeeji I think he needs some glasses ;)

B-)

thanks again for the beautiful caps, I'm watching him right now in "Midas" he plays a sweet nerd

64430444.jpg

@ annieice,

Thanks for sharing those pics from 'Midas'. To be honest, Oppa looks kind of "geek" in his old days 8-| and I don't like him with those glasses on. I prefer him in his current days as he looks so much handsome and cute :\"> I just saw the part of 'JOJ' where he was chasing the court lady and it was really funny :))

Guest annieice

@jeeji: Yes I like him more now, but he will turn into a hot lawyer later on "Midas" but I'm more a historical drama fan so I'm enjoying his appearance in JOJ, he spices up this drama...to bad he doesn't get the girl :/ 
I'm wondering what he will be like in "Flu"...oh boy they love to keep us waiting ... GIVE US SOME PICTURES :) LOL

@annieice, well that is a relieve for me then as I really liked him as a lawyer in the drama 'Nice Guy', he was sooo hot hot hot :x .Okay, away from the drama 'JOJ', I've brought some old news from last year as it has not been posted in this thread earlier;

Kim Yoo Jung & Lee Sang Yeob to do voice acting in ‘Nutcracker 3D’ Movie20121127183510401_zpsb47aed55.jpg

Based on the famous ballet production by Tchaikovsky, “Nutcracker 3D” features actress Elle Fanning, the younger sister of Dakota Fanning, John Turturro from “Transformers” series, and is directed by Andrei Konchalovsky. The Korean version of the movie will features the voices of “National Little Sister” Kim Yoo Jung and “Nice Guy“s Lee Sang Yeob.

Kim Yoo Jung will be the main character Mary, Elle Fanning’s character while Lee Sang Yeob will be the voice of the Nutcracker. With their lively voice acting, the two are expected to create a great on-screen chemistry for the characters.

“The Nutcracker 3D” featuring Kim Yoo Jung and Lee Sang Yeob is scheduled to release on December 9th.

x3_zpsb8871d8a.jpg

Guest annieice

@jeeji it's beautiful :) I love the Nutcracker it's one of my favorites, I'd love to go and see the ballet but this is fantastic too :) I've found some videos on Youtube enjoy ;)

( LSB at 00:30 ;) )

this is a trailer it says Korean version, but it's only subbed for Korean public

Guest annieice

@jeeji  o wow he does looks good, no he looks awesome ... love when he smiles :\"> thanks for the sweet pictures

Hi,

Today I've brought bunch of goofy, cute, selca, funny, funky and adorable picture of our lovely Yeobbie Oppa ;)

C0F32_zps680a8787.jpgC0F33_zpsa3f77ef6.jpgC0F34_zps9264ebe7.jpg

C04CF1_zps01c67ecd.jpgC567813_zps28fac190.jpgC2D081_zpsd544c734.jpg

C4BAD1_zps08b03a4c.jpgC222E1_zpsfae8c00f.jpgC9ABE1_zpse5fddcf9.jpg

C81901_zpsbfb40f89.jpgC10DD1_zpscd1e4f1f.jpgC445A1_zps0c098f3a.jpg

CF1A11_zpsf24d4e81.jpgCD5B81_zpsad103e8a.jpgCB51D1_zpsa708aa41.jpg

C97291_zps5cd84762.jpgC2DB91_zpsae122628.jpg

These ones are from the up-coming movie 'Flu', if I'm not mistaken..

C0F33_zpsc331ad74.jpgC0F34_zpsa888ce82.jpgC0F32_zps4448f39d.jpg

C0F31_zpscbb42f0b.jpgC15B11_zps75985e91.jpgCB0391_zps87de991b.jpg

CC6C11_zps5a8e3059.jpgCE74B1_zpsd958baab.jpg

Guest annieice

I know the one with the hood is from The Flu, cos there is one with Soo Ae I think you've posted it earlier, and the one in the car where he reads the lines is from Midas :)

c0ccbbf3bfb1c6f9b9e8b0e.jpg
c0ccbbf3bfb1c6f9b9e8b0e.jpg