Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Currently airing Reality show: “The Sixth Sense 3”; Upcoming Mnet show "Artistock Game"

irilight

Lee Sang-yeob's short but impressive appearance

photo755009.jpg

Actor Lee Sang-yeob posted a picture on his Instagram.

He is smiling sweetly in the picture.

The actor appeared in the drama "Doctors" as the husband of a 20-week pregnant woman whose life is at risk from a fatal car accident. His impressive acting made everyone cry.

Lee Sang-yeob also made a short appearance in "Signal" as a criminal named Jin-woo and in "Master - God of Noodles" as Tae-ha who sacrifices himself for his friends.

Meanwhile, Lee Sang-yeob has completed the making of the new KBS 2TV drama "Drama Special - Home Sweet Home".

source

News bites: August 13, 2016

SongYoonAh_Taecyeon_KimJaeHyun1.jpg
Song Yoon-ah, Taecyeon, Kim Jae-hyun

In fantasy melo My Happy Home, a woman will turn the man she loves into a cyborg. (That sounds a little wacky, but it’s a drama special, so anything is fair game.) Lee Sang-yub, Sohn Yeo-eun, and Park Hana are the leads, while Song Yoon-ah and Taecyeon will guest appear in support of their Assembly director Choi Yoon-seok. Lee Il-hwa will drop in for a cameo as well.

Source: Dramabeans

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Sang Yeob And Gong Hyun Joo Revealed To Have Broken Up

Lee Sang Yeob And Gong Hyun Joo Revealed To Have Broken Up

Both Lee Sang Yeob and Gong Hyun Joo’s agencies have revealed that the couple has split up.

Gong Hyun Joo’s agency Jellyfish Entertainment stated, “[They] recently broke up.” Likewise, Lee Sang Yeob’s agency Daydream Entertainment said, “[He] recently broke up with Gong Hyun Joo. They have decided to remain colleagues who support each other. We don’t know the details regarding the reason since it is a problem between man and woman.”

The pair went public with their relationship in August 2013. Since then they have publicly showed each other support and love. Last year, they appeared on SBS’s “Law of the Jungle” together and Lee Sang Yeob narrated the episodes featuring Gong Hyun Joo in the female soldier special of “Real Men.”

Previously, the actors were a part of the same agency but moved to different agencies earlier this year.

Gong Hyun Joo is currently selecting her next project while Lee Sang Yeob has made a special cameo in several episodes of SBS’s “Doctors.” He will be appearing in JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “My Wife Is Having an Affair” (tentative title).

source

Lee Sang-yeob and Kong Hyeon-joo split to end their three year relationship

photo758311.jpg

Lee Sang-yeob and Kong Hyeon-joo split. According to an insider in entertainment circle, Lee Sang-yeoband Kong Hyeon-joo went through the gradual process of separation recently.

Lee Sang-yeob and Kong Hyeon-joo put an end to their three year relationship since they confirmed their romantic relationship in August, 2013.

Lee Sang-yeob left a strong impression when he made the special appearance in SBS' "Doctors" recently. He also finished filming KBS 2TV's Drama Special, "Drama Special - Home Sweet Home". He also landed a leading role in JTBC drama 'My Wife is Having Affair'.

source

3 minutes ago, czakhareina1 said:

First Time here, just wanna say: Annyeong to all...

just wanna share the script reading view of the new jtbc drama: My Wife's Having an Affair this Week

@czakhareina1, hi little cutie says hello smiley ... and Thank you 

BTW, there is also a thread for the drama. Love for you to be visiting both here, and there :)

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/388836-upcoming-jtbc-drama-2016-my-wife’s-having-an-affair-this-week-아내가-바람을-핍니다-script-reading-pics/?page=1

13 minutes ago, irilight said:

@czakhareina1, hi little cutie says hello smiley ... and Thank you 

BTW, there is also a thread for the drama. Love for you to be visiting both here, and there :)

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/388836-upcoming-jtbc-drama-2016-my-wife’s-having-an-affair-this-week-아내가-바람을-핍니다-script-reading-pics/?page=1

hmnn.. I actually loved him and Lee SunKyun and was looking forward to their casting in any drama.. but the genre of this drama is something that makes me feel anxious about.. though someone did inform me that its more human drama genre than makjang drama one. well the japanese version was, I just dont know if this version will follow that...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2016 at 6:52 PM, czakhareina1 said:

hmnn.. I actually loved him and Lee SunKyun and was looking forward to their casting in any drama.. but the genre of this drama is something that makes me feel anxious about.. though someone did inform me that its more human drama genre than makjang drama one. well the japanese version was, I just dont know if this version will follow that...

@czakhareina1, from everything I have read about the drama, it seems it will be a human drama, even comedy.

I.G. Update

• 1 month later...

Drama Special Home Sweet Home is now available on On Demand Korea - with English subs.

http://www.ondemandkorea.com/2016-kbs-drama-special-e4.html

Drama Special Home Sweet Home turned out to be a complex story, and not what I thought it would be. It was full of surprises. I loved it. Here are some screencaps from it.

1469426975869.jpg

2016101522292193004_1.jpg