Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Currently airing Reality show: “The Sixth Sense 3”; Upcoming Mnet show "Artistock Game"

irilight

Guest annieice

Me too @jeeji :/ but still, watching him is good enough too ;) lol oh here is a good : The Price for the cutest photo bomber goes too LEE SANG YEOB

84un.jpgby allkpop

and a nice collage from JOJ fb page

qqd1.jpg

Guest annieice

:) he does @jeeji :) he is so adorable

I found this making of JOJ (bloopers)  video but no translation :(

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/BSky4iUPwg0/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Lee Sang-yeob is sad "Jang Ok-jeong" is overphoto321784.jpg

Actor Lee Sang-yeob revealed a self cam of himself almost crying.
He posted on Twitter on the 25th, "Bye bye "Jang Ok-jeong" Dong Pyeong-gun".
He is holding up the script for the drama with a face looking like he's about to cry.
Netizens say, "He's so cute", "He must be sad it's over", "He was attractive in the drama" and more.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest annieice

@jeeji finally I found oppa in the "Flu" movie
46s4.jpg

also try this video on 1:59

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/convertIframeTag.nhn?vid=82FE3E847CC5F00EC1B554D708BE15803A77&outKey=V12100f65347e703b7a1856e9be4b1ee33e3d85c0282c1210e18256e9be4b1ee33e3d&width=720&height=438

@annieice,It's really been a long time, how are you doing? :) Thanks so much for the post. I thought that I'm mistaken and thinking that LSY was not in the movie as I've seen the cast came to the movie's press conference and he did not attend it, I wonder why!!! Plus, he is nowhere found in the movie poster as well :( Anyways, now that you got the clip, it is definitely means he is part of the movie which is going to be released by next month. Can't wait to watch it ;)

Guest annieice

@jeeji I'm fine was busy these days finally got a job so in my free time I'm sleeping lol
how are you?
yes I saw all the pics from Press conference and was disappointed cos he was not there, so it must be a small role but still can't wait to see him ;)

@annieice, congrats for the job :) hope you like it and sleep tight whenever you can.  :D I'm doing fine, but actually trying as I'm still recovering from my heartbreak as Won Bin my first crush has been hitched :(( Moving on, yeah I believe that LSY Oppa's role is not that much big this time T_T But it doesn't matter as long as we'd see him, right?I've been checking Soo Ae's thread every now and then and saw that few member were congratulating you on your birthday. So, happy belated b'day from me :) When was it exactly? I wish you have enjoyed your special day with your beloved ones.

Guest annieice

thank you so much @jeeji it was on 9th July :) it was really nice :) thank you again :) I already said it on the soo ae thread to bad I can't share a big cake with all of you

awwwwwwwww I know how you feel, because Bae Soo Bin is getting married this autumn :) he was my first Korean crush but I'm still happy for him he deserves the best, so don't be sad Won bin is only in a relationship, who knows what can happen ;) :x

Guest annieice

hi @jeeji hmmm I don't understand is this good or bad, it looks a little bit bad cos it's like he is criticizing her :/

@annieice, I don't get it either. However, I believe that he says something like "people were judging Kim Taehee's acting and pretending to shed tears. continues that it really need a lot of hard work to pull that sort of scene, she's a great actress" . Next time I'll try to translate a few of those sort of news, so you at least know that concept of his interviews :)

Guest annieice

@jeeji :) thanks for the article, I think you are right, he doesn't seem to be the type to talk bad about his colleagues ;)

here are some pics from yeobcompany :)

m1m5.jpg
8590.jpg
ypx3.jpg
izyt.jpg

love the last one, he looks hot :)