Lee Sang Yeob 이상엽 - Currently airing Reality show: “The Sixth Sense 3”; Upcoming Mnet show "Artistock Game"

irilight

Kim So Hye And Lee Sang Yeob Get Entangled With Each Other In Upcoming Boxing Drama “My Lovely Boxer”

Kim So Hye And Lee Sang Yeob Get Entangled With Each Other In Upcoming Boxing Drama “My Lovely Boxer”

KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” has unveiled a new poster!

“My Lovely Boxer” is a sports drama based on the novel “My Lovely Boxer Lee Kwon Sook” written by Choo Jong Nam, the winner of the second Kyobo Bookstore Story Contest. It is a story about genius boxer Lee Kwon Sook (Kim So Hye) and a cold-blooded agent Kim Tae Young (Lee Sang Yeob) who doesn’t feel guilty of match-fixing for money and the success of his athletes.

In the newly released poster, Lee Kwon Sook and Kim Tae Young sit side by side on the ring while staring ahead. Curiosity is raised as to whether genius boxer Lee Kwon Sook, who wishes to part ways with boxing, will accept agent Kim Tae Young’s secretive proposal.

My-Lovely-Boxer.jpeg

“My Lovely Boxer” will premiere on August 21 at 9:45 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “Heartbeat.” Check out the latest teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1601072wpp/kim-so-hye-and-lee-sang-yeob-get-entangled-with-each-other-in-upcoming-boxing-drama-my-lovely-boxer

Watch: Lee Sang Yeob And Kim So Hye Aim For Victory Together In “My Lovely Boxer” Teaser And Poster

Watch: Lee Sang Yeob And Kim So Hye Aim For Victory Together In “My Lovely Boxer” Teaser And Poster

“My Lovely Boxer” has unveiled a new poster and teaser!

“My Lovely Boxer” is a sports drama based on the novel “My Lovely Boxer Lee Kwon Sook” written by Choo Jong Nam, the winner of the second Kyobo Bookstore Story Contest. It is a story about genius boxer Lee Kwon Sook (Kim So Hye) and a cold-blooded agent Kim Tae Young (Lee Sang Yeob) who doesn’t feel guilty of match-fixing for money and the success of his athletes.

On July 24, “My Lovely Boxer” dropped a new main poster featuring the boxing ring and stadium along with the main characters Kim Tae Young, Lee Kwon Sook, Kim Oh Bok (Park Ji Hwan), Lee Cheol Young (Kim Hyung Mook), Han Jae Min (WINNER’s Kim Jin Woo), Jung Soo Yeon (Ha Seung Ri), and Han Ah Reum (Chae Won Bin).

The retro vibe of the poster is reminiscent of old leaflets advertising boxing matches in the past. In the poster, sports agent Kim Tae Young captivates with his confident and charismatic gaze as well as his cold smile as a character who jumps into the world of match fixing in order to save pitcher Kim Hee Won. The center of the poster highlights Lee Kwon Sook, who stands out in her red sports uniform with her taped fists up and ready for a match.

Furthermore, there is match-fixer Kim Oh Bok who adds tension with his frigid gaze as he faces off against Kim Tae Young. In the background, Lee Kwon Sook’s father and boxing mentor Lee Chul Yong appears to be howling, conveying his thirst for victory.

Han Jae Min, the vice principal of the preschool where Lee Kwon Sook works as an assistant teacher, charms with his sweet smile, while sports agent Jung Soo Yeon from About Sports impresses with her charisma. Han Ah Reum, who is the world boxing champion and idol of the boxing world, exudes great confidence and determination.

My-Lovely-Boxer-1-1.jpeg

In addition to the poster, the newly released teaser creates a tense atmosphere as Lee Kwon Sook, who was hiding from the public, is hounded by reporters and flashing camera lights. Lee Kwon Sook further raises her voice angrily as Kim Tae Young suggests a dangerous retirement game. Recalling her painful past, Lee Kwon Sook resolves to never return to the ring.

Lee Kwon Sook cries out, “Do you know how I’ve lived? Do you know why I went into hiding?” However, Kim Tae Young remains calm as he reaches out, saying, “So let’s run away together. From the ring,” making an intriguing suggestion and raising anticipation for what story awaits the duo.

Check out the teaser here!

“My Lovely Boxer” will premiere on August 21 at 9:45 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “Heartbeat.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1602574wpp/watch-lee-sang-yeob-and-kim-so-hye-aim-for-victory-together-in-my-lovely-boxer-teaser-and-poster

Watch: Lee Sang Yeob And Kim So Hye Find Something They Need In Each Other In “My Lovely Boxer” Teaser

Watch: Lee Sang Yeob And Kim So Hye Find Something They Need In Each Other In “My Lovely Boxer” Teaser

“My Lovely Boxer” has unveiled a teaser!

“My Lovely Boxer” is a sports drama based on the novel “My Lovely Boxer Lee Kwon Sook” written by Choo Jong Nam, the winner of the second Kyobo Bookstore Story Contest. It is a story about genius boxer Lee Kwon Sook (Kim So Hye) and a cold-blooded agent Kim Tae Young (Lee Sang Yeob) who doesn’t feel guilty of match-fixing for money and the success of his athletes.

The newly released teaser kicks off with a personal confession by Lee Kwon Sook. Kwon Sook asks Tae Young, “Can I really tell you anything?” then confesses, “I’m scared of boxing.” On the other hand, match fixer Kim Oh Bok (Park Ji Hwan) tries to seduce Tae Young into the world of match-fixing, saying, “Match-fixing is best for sports that are out of the public’s sight such as boxing.”

Kwon Sook, who was once determined about quitting boxing, tells Tae Young, “I’m going to trust you. If you betray me, I will kill you with my own hands,” hinting at her return to the ring.

Watch the full teaser below!

“My Lovely Boxer” will premiere on August 21 at 9:45 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1603314wpp/watch-lee-sang-yeob-and-kim-so-hye-find-something-they-need-in-each-other-in-my-lovely-boxer-teaser

Spoiler

Lee Sang Yeob Is Displeased By Kim So Hye Growing Closer To WINNER’s Kim Jin Woo In “My Lovely Boxer”

Lee Sang Yeob Is Displeased By Kim So Hye Growing Closer To WINNER’s Kim Jin Woo In “My Lovely Boxer”

KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” has unveiled new stills ahead of its premiere!

“My Lovely Boxer” is a sports drama based on the novel “My Lovely Boxer Lee Kwon Sook” written by Choo Jong Nam, the winner of the second Kyobo Bookstore Story Contest. It is a story about genius boxer Lee Kwon Sook (Kim So Hye) and a cold-blooded agent Kim Tae Young (Lee Sang Yeob) who doesn’t feel guilty of match-fixing for money and the success of his athletes. WINNER’s Kim Jin Woo stars as Lee Kwon Sook’s first love and preschool vice principal Han Jae Min.

The newly released stills capture the first meeting between Kim Tae Young, Lee Kwon Sook, and Han Jae Min, raising curiosity for their relationship.

Lee Kwon Sook is spending quality time with Han Jae Min when she is surprised by Kim Tae Young’s unexpected appearance, causing her to stare blankly at him. Meanwhile, Kim Tae Young looks sternly at Lee Kwon Sook, who should be training at the gym, and he sends a sharp and wary gaze at Han Jae Min, creating tension.

my-lovely-boxer.jpeg

Furthermore, Jae Min looks dumbfounded by the warning sent by Kim Tae Young, who appears to be displeased by Jae Min bothering Lee Kwon Sook during her training time. Meanwhile, Lee Kwon Sook glares at Kim Tae Young as he bothers her time with her first love Jae Min, creating strange tension between the three.

lee-sang-yeob-1.jpegkim-jin-woo-1-.jpeg

The change in the relationship between Jae Min and Kwon Sook raises viewers’ anticipation, especially as a still depicts the two exchanging close eye contact during a date at the gym. However, Tae Young looks on at the two with concern and anxiousness as Kwon Sook and Jae Min become closer, drawing curiosity for their interesting relationship.

Spoiler

Kim-So-Hye-Kim-Jin-Woo.jpegLee-Sang-Yeob-3.jpeg

The production team shared, “Within an intertwined relationship, Tae Young and Jae Min will face tense opposition over Kwon Sook from the beginning of the story, which will make the drama even more interesting to watch. Please highly anticipate what story will unfold by the characters, whose individualities are highlighted by the actors with solid acting skills.”

“My Lovely Boxer” will premiere on August 21 at 9:45 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “Heartbeat.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1604410wpp/lee-sang-yeob-is-displeased-by-kim-so-hye-growing-closer-to-winners-kim-jin-woo-in-my-lovely-boxer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lee Sang Yeob Resorts To Any Means Necessary To Persuade Kim So Hye In “My Lovely Boxer”

Lee Sang Yeob Resorts To Any Means Necessary To Persuade Kim So Hye In “My Lovely Boxer”

KBS 2TV’s “My Lovely Boxer” has shared a sneak peek of its upcoming second episode!

Based on the award-winning novel of the same name, “My Lovely Boxer” is a new drama about a genius boxer named Lee Kwon Sook (Kim So Hye) and a cold-blooded sports agent named Kim Tae Young (Lee Sang Yeob), who doesn’t feel guilty about match fixing or resorting to any means necessary for the success of his athletes.

Spoilers

In the first episode of the drama, Kim Tae Young decided to jump headfirst into the world of match fixing for the sake of Kim Hee Won (Choi Jae Woong). Tae Young came up with a plan to use Lee Kwon Sook, a boxing prodigy who mysteriously disappeared from the sports world three years ago, as a player in his match fixing scheme—and he ultimately managed to track down the former athlete, who was now living quietly as a kindergarten teacher.

In newly released stills from the drama’s second episode, Tae Young is willing to resort to any means necessary to convince Kwon Sook to return to the boxing ring. The agent is relieved to discover that Kwon Sook still does roadwork every morning, though Kwon Sook’s hostile expression when he approaches her during her morning run suggests that she is not quite on the same page.

Another set of photos captures an emotional confrontation between the two at night. Tae Young looks serious as he talks to Kwon Sook, whose eyes well up with tears as she responds with fear and resentment.

Lee-Sang-Yeob.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-So-Hye.jpg

Lee-Sang-Yeob-Kim-So-Hye-2.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-So-Hye-2.jpg

The producers of “My Lovely Boxer” teased, “In Episode 2, Tae Young will resort to any means necessary as he races to drag Kwon Sook into his match fixing.

Additionally, the reason Kwon Sook left the ring three years ago will be revealed, so please show lots of interest and anticipation.”

The second episode of “My Lovely Boxer” will air on August 22 at 9:45 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1608560wpp/lee-sang-yeob-resorts-to-any-means-necessary-to-persuade-kim-so-hye-in-my-lovely-boxer

Here are the ratings for Episode 2 !:).

“Not Others” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet

“Not Others” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet

Meanwhile, the second episode of KBS2’s new drama “My Lovely Boxer” achieved an average nationwide rating of 1.8 percent, seeing a 0.2 percent dip from its previous episode’s rating.

“My Lovely Boxer” is a sports drama about genius boxer Lee Kwon Sook (Kim So Hye) and a cold-blooded agent Kim Tae Young (Lee Sang Yeob) who doesn’t feel guilty of match-fixing for money and the success of his athletes. WINNER’s Kim Jin Woo stars as Lee Kwon Sook’s first love and preschool vice principal Han Jae Min.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1608731wpp/not-others-ends-on-its-highest-ratings-yet

Spoiler

Kim So Hye Cries In Front Of Lee Sang Yeob In “My Lovely Boxer”

Kim So Hye Cries In Front Of Lee Sang Yeob In “My Lovely Boxer”

Kim So Hye has disappeared once again in “My Lovely Boxer”!

Based on the award-winning novel, “My Lovely Boxer” is a drama about a genius boxer named Lee Kwon Sook (Kim So Hye) and a cold-blooded sports agent named Kim Tae Young (Lee Sang Yeob), who doesn’t feel guilty about match fixing or resorting to any means necessary for the success of his athletes.

Spoilers

Previously, Kim Tae Young entered the match-fixing world on behalf of pitcher Kim Hee Won (Choi Jae Woong), who failed in a fixed match, drawing out extreme suspense. With his skills as an agent, Kim Tae Young succeeded in finding the genius boxer Lee Kwon Sook, who had disappeared, and winning her heart after persistent persuasion. However, Lee Kwon Sook, who received a match-fixing offer from Kim Tae Young, goes missing again.

In the newly released stills, Tae Young makes a phone call to Kwon Sook, who doesn’t answer his call. Despite Kwon Sook’s request to wait for her to call him back, Tae Young ends up going to Kwon Sook’s house and knocks on her door.

MLB-01.jpeg

MLB-02.jpeg

In another set of stills, the two are seated in a cafe, facing each other in a serious atmosphere. Kwon Sook listens to Tae Young with her head down as if she has done him wrong, and soon she bursts into tears. Viewers are curious to find out about what kind of conversation is going on between the two.

MLB-03.jpeg

Spoiler

My-Lovely-Boxer-Kim-So-Hye-.jpeg

MLB-04.jpeg

Episode 3 of “My Lovely Boxer” airs on August 28 at 9:45 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1609756wpp/kim-so-hye-cries-in-front-of-lee-sang-yeob-in-my-lovely-boxer

Here are the ratings for Episode 3 !:).

“My Lovely Liar” Takes No. 1 In Ratings As “New Recruit 2” Joins Race

“My Lovely Liar” Takes No. 1 In Ratings As “New Recruit 2” Joins Race

The new week has started slow for Monday-Tuesday evening dramas!

Episode 3 of KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” achieved an average nationwide rating of 1.8 percent, seeing a similar score to its previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1610026wpp/my-lovely-liar-takes-no-1-in-ratings-as-new-recruit-2-joins-race

Lee Sang Yeob And Kim Hyung Mook Tail Kim So Hye And Kim Jin Woo In “My Lovely Boxer”

Lee Sang Yeob And Kim Hyung Mook Tail Kim So Hye And Kim Jin Woo In “My Lovely Boxer”

KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” has unveiled new stills ahead of its fourth episode!

Based on the award-winning novel of the same name, “My Lovely Boxer” is a new drama about a genius boxer named Lee Kwon Sook (Kim So Hye) and a cold-blooded sports agent named Kim Tae Young (Lee Sang Yeob), who doesn’t feel guilty about match fixing or resorting to any means necessary for the success of his athletes. WINNER’s Kim Jin Woo stars as Lee Kwon Sook’s first love and preschool vice principal Han Jae Min while Kim Hyung Mook plays Lee Kwon Sook’s father Lee Chul Yong.

The released stills depict Tae Young and Chul Yong in a covert tailing operation. Needing to fix a match, Tae Young visits Chul Yong, who knows Kwon Sook better than anyone else to ask for help. Convinced that Jae Min is the reason Kwon Sook can’t focus on her training, Tae Young and Chul Yong go on a tailing mission together.

my-lovely-boxer-6-1.jpg

Tae Young and Chul Yong are holed up in the car, watching Kwon Sook and Jae Min on a date with serious expressions on their faces. On the other hand, Kwon Sook and Jae Min, oblivious that they are being followed, exchange affectionate glances as if they are new lovers deeply in love.

my-lovely-boxer-1.jpg

Spoiler

my-lovely-boxer-3.jpg

my-lovely-boxer-4.jpg

In another set of stills, a furious Chul Yong unleashes his anger on Jae Min while Jae Min is captured lying on the ground while clutching his abdomen. Viewers are eagerly looking forward to the upcoming episode to find out what exactly happened between Jae Min and Kwon Sook’s father.

Spoiler

my-lovely-boxer-2.jpg

my-lovely-boxer-5.jpg

The production team of “My Lovely Boxer” commented, “In the fourth episode, Kwon Sook and Jae Min start a relationship after Jae Min’s apology. With Kwon Sook’s agent, Tae Young, and her father Chul Yong disapproving of her relationship with Jae Min, Please look forward to seeing if Kwon Sook and Jae Min can keep their love alive in the midst of the crisis.”

The next episode of “My Lovely Boxer” will air on August 29 at 9:45 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1610115wpp/lee-sang-yeob-and-kim-hyung-mook-tail-kim-so-hye-and-kim-jin-woo-in-my-lovely-boxer

Here are the ratings for Episode 4 !:).

“My Lovely Liar” Continues At No. 1 As “My Lovely Boxer” Ratings See Slight Dip

“My Lovely Liar” Continues At No. 1 As “My Lovely Boxer” Ratings See Slight Dip

Episode 4 of KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” achieved an average nationwide rating of 1.6 percent, seeing a small dip from its previous episode’s rating of 1.8 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1610281wpp/my-lovely-liar-continues-at-no-1-as-my-lovely-boxer-ratings-see-slight-dip

Here are the ratings for Episode 5 !:).

“My Lovely Liar” And “My Lovely Boxer” Ratings Remain Steady + “New Recruit 2” Hits Personal Best

“My Lovely Liar” And “My Lovely Boxer” Ratings Remain Steady + “New Recruit 2” Hits Personal Best

The ratings battle for Monday-Tuesday dramas is fiercer than ever!

Menawhile, episode 5 of KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” achieved an average nationwide rating of 1.4 percent, seeing a slight dip from its previous episode’s rating of 1.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1611544wpp/my-lovely-liar-and-my-lovely-boxer-ratings-remain-steady-new-recruit-2-hits-personal-best

Here are the ratings for Episode 6 !:).

“My Lovely Liar” Soars To No. 1 Ratings

“My Lovely Liar” Soars To No. 1 Ratings

Finally, episode 6 of KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” achieved an average nationwide rating of 1.4 percent, maintaining the same score as its previous episode’s rating.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1611880wpp/my-lovely-liar-soars-to-no-1-ratings

Here are the ratings for Episode 7 !:).

“My Lovely Liar” Remains No. 1 Despite Small Ups And Downs In Ratings

“My Lovely Liar” Remains No. 1 Despite Small Ups And Downs In Ratings

KBS2’s “My Lovely Boxer” also saw a small dip of 0.3 percent in ratings, recording an average nationwide rating of 1.1 percent for episode 7.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1613116wpp/my-lovely-liar-remains-no-1-despite-small-ups-and-downs-in-ratings

Spoiler

Lee Sang Yeob Is Overcome With Grief Following The Death Of His Close Friend In “My Lovely Boxer”

Lee Sang Yeob Is Overcome With Grief Following The Death Of His Close Friend In “My Lovely Boxer”

My Lovely Boxer” has shared new stills ahead of its upcoming episode!

Based on the award-winning novel, “My Lovely Boxer” is a drama about a genius boxer named Lee Kwon Sook (Kim So Hye) and a cold-blooded sports agent named Kim Tae Young (Lee Sang Yeob), who doesn’t feel guilty about match fixing or resorting to any means necessary for the success of his athletes.

Spoilers

Previously in “My Lovely Boxer,” Tae Young agreed to pay back 2.5 billion won (approximately $1,882,500) on behalf of Hee Won (Choi Jae Woong), who got caught up in match-fixing to pay for her son’s medical treatment. After finding the hidden genius boxer Lee Kwon Sook and getting involved in the match-fixing, Tae Young succeeded in getting Hee Won transferred to Taiwan, but he later received the shocking news that Hee Won had taken his own life.

In the first set of stills, Tae Young is seen crying by Kwon Sook’s side. Kwon Sook wraps Tae Young’s hand with a hand wrap, just like her father Lee Chul Yong (Kim Hyung Mook) used to do. Tae Young then spars with Kwon Sook while wearing headgear, leaving viewers wondering what led him to throw a punch at Kwon Sook while in despair over Hee Won’s sudden death.

my-lovely-boxer-4.jpeg

my-lovely-boxer-2.jpeg

my-lovely-boxer-3.jpeg

In another still, Tae Young drops down to his knees after a sparring session, looking as if he is about to let out all the emotions he has been holding back. His empty eyes reflect his despair, sadness, and anguish at not being able to protect Hee Won.

Spoiler

my-lovely-boxer-1.jpeg

The production team of “My Lovely Boxer” commented, “In the eighth episode, Tae Young faces the crisis of a lifetime as he deals with the death of Hee Won, whom he wanted to protect at all costs. Lee Sang Yeob’s acting was breathtaking as he perfectly portrayed the emotions that overwhelmed Lee Tae Young as he tried to ignore his grief. Please look forward to Lee Sang Yeob’s performance.”

The next episode of “My Lovely Boxer” will air on September 12 at 9:45 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1613286wpp/lee-sang-yeob-is-overcome-with-grief-following-the-death-of-his-close-friend-in-my-lovely-boxer