Would you date someone who is bisexual (in general people who are monosexual)?

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Guest I_play_with_dolls

My aunt told me she found a guy who fitted her ideal partner but she denied him because he was bisexual. I forgot to ask what was wrong with that so I don't know whether the rejection had to do with homophobia or an insecurity or whatever. So would you date anyone who's orientation fell into the monosexual orientation? (This excludes heterosexuals and homosexuals) As for me I've no problem. I've dated a bisexual and been on dates with people who were bicurious.

Guest iilysium

I dunno if it's just me, but the ones who I've dated that were bi seemed to want and be open to threesomes. Not that I'm complaining. But yeah, since I have, I would.

Guest moo_lah

I would consider it, but it would just feel really weird. I'd be super paranoid or something, because they'd have double the people to be attracted to. Still, I would consider it. I haven't dated anyone who was bi yet. Actually, to think about it, all my ex's were closer to being homophobic than bisexual.

Do you mean pansexual?

I wouldn't dismiss them, but I'll be honest. I perceive bisexuals/homosexuals as being more sexually adventurous and into polyamory and stuff. It's unlikely I'd date one because I tend to go for conservative, straight-edge guys though.

Guest Aimeeeeeeeeeee

yes, i would..... i think there isnt anything to wrong with that.

Sure, in the back of my mind theres this fear that "OMG..... (he) could leave me for another dude...." but.... eh. Its always wirth a try, right?

my first bf told me he was bi after 6 months of dating and it didnt change anything...

Guest I_play_with_dolls

azurette said: Do you mean pansexual?

I wouldn't dismiss them, but I'll be honest. I perceive bisexuals/homosexuals as being more sexually adventurous and into polyamory and stuff. It's unlikely I'd date one because I tend to go for conservative, straight-edge guys though.

Guest fayith77

I wouldn't mind as long as they are the same person and they are emotionally and physically involved with me. I don't see a problem sexuality doesn't define everything that a person is. It doesn't define their life. It's just another fact about them. Now if you're rejecting them cause you don't like them as a person that's fine. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AliceAristocrat

I don't know. I mean I guess it depends. Most of the guys I know who are bisexual tend to be more on the girly side and since I like manly men, I'm not attracted to them but if I met a guy who was manly and was bisexual, I don't think I'd mind.

Guest SlicedBread

I think that is something that a lot of guys would not mind as long as it's girl on girl. The rule is: only one penis per fantasy.

Guest Dollic

Yeah, because I'm bisexual.It'd be kinda hypocritical of me to turn people down for that, anyway.
Edit: Just realized you were directing this at non-bisexual people.Oh well, can't delete the post.

Guest Danniel

Well I'm pretty open myself, so I definitely would. I really don't see the problem, as long as there's trust and mutual interest.

Archived