Wonder Girls’ Sohee Shocks the Netizens With Her Unrealistic Beauty | Soompi

Guest System1430291513

Guest System1430291513

wonder-girls-sohee.jpgWonder Girls’ Sohee Shocks the Netizens With Her Unrealistic Beauty | Soompi

Recently on an online community bulletin board, a picture of Wonder Girls’ Sohee was uploaded under the title, “Sohee’s beauty in real life.” In th

Read the full story here

Yep this is korean version of natural beauty I learn a long time ago what Korean's consider attractive is base on the culture. Heaven Sake, I read once that a smaller head man makes him more attractive, a smaller head is consider more attractive, I mean it the fact that his head was small is what made him cute, no joke the size of his head no matter how many times I say it the entire concept still makes me laugh....

Guest eddielim831

Five prettiest K-Pop idols: Sohee, Naeun of A-Pink, Yura of Girls Day, Yejin of Brave Girls, Suzy of MissA. In no particular order.

Guest fizzing_whizbee

I love Wondergirls and have nothing against her but she is not that pretty. And stage make-up and full make-up are not the same. She is obviously wearing full-make up. Plus, the exhibition is the little "black" jacket but she was wearing an obviously not black which is quite inappropriate and disrespectful.

Archived