✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

mariachristela said: Bad news :( Get well soon... :(PS: And the date in the article seems wrong.~~~

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Child Actress Kim So Hyun Ill, Cancels Two Days of Filming

the-real-housekeeper-kim-so-hyun_zpsc142

Bad news.

On December 12, Kim So Hyun’s agency Sidus HQ informed Star News, “Kim So Hyun suddenly fell ill and plans to receive treatment at a nearby hospital.”

“After finishing filming for the current SBS drama ‘The Strange Housekeeper,’ she became ill,” continues the agency representative. “It seems like the condition is an accumulation of fatigue due. We’ve decided that she won’t attend her schedules today and tomorrow.”

Meanwhile, Kim So Hyun is currently taking on the role of daughter Eun Han Gyul who is the oldest of four children. Lee Sung Jae plays the role of her father, Eun Sang Chul, and Choi Ji Woo enters the family’s life as a housekeeper who is strange and unsociable.

cr: Soompi

Guest mariachristela

[iNFO] At 2013 MBC Entertainment Awards which will be held on 29th Dec, So Hyun is nominated in "Rookie of the year" with Go Jun Hee, Jung Yoo Mi and Apink's Son Na Eun.

20131211_1386749543_16598100_1_zps765601

~~~

Omg this will be tough because she'll be competing with the WGM trio. But in the Korean article I saw, most of the comments have KSH's name on it. ;)

Are there online votings? If there is then I'll vote for KSH everyday/everytime. :D

Guest mariachristela

Interview again~~~ :D

In an interview with TVReport, when she was asked about the actresses that wanted to be like in the future, So Hyun chose Gong Hyo Jin and Son Ye Jin.

So Hyun said: "I really like Gong Hyo Jin. Her acting is very natural and amazing. When I grow up a little more, I want to be in a rom-com drama and I also want to be "Queen of rom-com" like Gong Hyo Jin. And, I want to learn from Son Ye Jin's acting in melodramas, too. Am I too greedy? (smile)."

And about the recent kissing scene of Yeo Jin Goo (with Ha Yeon Soo in Potato Star), So Hyun said: "I have seen it before. I think I’ll have one kissing scene like that a drama when I’m in high school. I think I won't have to wait for a very long time. (laughs)."

Cr: fb/KSHyunVN, sohyunnara

Guest mariachristela

1466098_607080269359594_348610606_n_zps9
sohyun_zps9c0da9d5.jpg
20131206000007_0_zpsafb8c521.jpg
20131206000001_0_zps3af6c380.jpg

Content of So Hyun’s interview with NewSpim:

-Is there any recent drama that you would like to be involved in?

SH: I was watching “The Heirs” recently.  If possible, I wanted to act in a drama like “The Heirs”.

-You were acting since you’re little, so now you act with a lot of people. Among them, who is/are the best?

SH: I acted with a lot of seniors. The oppas, unnies, and everyone is fine with me and I’m very happy. Until now I still keep in touch with everyone. But I keep in touch with Yoochun oppa, Jin Goo oppa, and Yoon Eun Hye unnie the most.

Yoochun oppa is like my brother. Eun Hye unnie too, she was concerned to me and treats me very well. She says I look like her and she calls me ‘little sister’. I also went to Eun Hye unnie’s house and then she showed me a painting. Since I was young, I've always wanted a sister. To me, Eun Hye unnie is the most wonderful sister. While Jin Goo oppa is always interested in all things that I’m not interested in. (laughs)

-With the child actor that you co-starred with from your childhood, do you have something to send to Yeo Jin Goo?

SH: I’m glad to see Jin Goo oppa in many recent projects. I read his interviews, the contents were very great and serious. So I could feel that he has matured. And what I want to tell Jin Goo oppa is: “umm… Jin Goo oppa, you promised me that you’ll wait until both of us are old enough. So that we would be able watch your movie “Hwai” together. Remember to keep that.” (laughs)

-Are you planning to attend college?

SH: I want to be a good actress but I don’t want to give up College. If possible, I would like to study Psychology or Literary. In addition, I also like writing. So I think after this, I will pursue in writing books or something similar to that.

Cr: fb/KSHyunVN, sohyunnara

~~~

Aww. I love how she still regularly contacts her IMY co-stars even though 1 year has already passed. :x