✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Go Eun Byul~! She's so pretty  #KimSoHyun #김소현 #金所炫 #actress #profile

Omg so hyun your so gorgeous; fabulous and many more

#Kimsohyun #김소현 #金所炫 #love for #sohyun
#pretty #beautiful #princess
darkstar9634Is this for the VOUGE korean issue ?
f.aeze@fatemeh_sodaee
wow_eunchaeI dont know yet @darkstar9634
sohyunxjingoo@darkstar9634 @wow_eunchae nope it's for her profile photos for SidusHQ
sohyunxjingoo+ fabeunbyeolous
wow_eunchae+hahaha yes lol grabe ka natatawa ako saiyo sobra
wow_eunchae@sohyunnieboom ano dagdag mo dito
stdustReally beautiful in black
sohyunnieboom@wow_eunchae hahaha wait magiisip ako
darkstar9634Oh ok thank you @sohyunxjingoo
asfar2016Perfecto..hermosa

Article - 160120 Kim So-hyeon-I in "Innocence"

photo677185.jpg

Kim So-hyeon-I started acting young in 2008 and starred in "Missing You", "I Can Hear Your Voice","Reset", "Who Are You" and more.

In "Innocence"Kim So-hyeon-I plays Soo-ok, a girl who dreams of being a radio DJ. She's a loveable character with positive energy and has friends like Beom-sil (Do Kyeong-soo).

Kim So-hyeon-I is the same age as Soo-ok in the movie and she personally sang the songs "Purple Smell" and "The Water Is Wide" in the movie.

Kim So-hyeon-I didn't stop at being a typical first-love icon. With tanned skin from the ocean, Kim So-hyeon-I practiced the district dialogue. She might become the next 'first love' icon in following Son Ye-jinand Suzy.

Kim So-hyeon-I said, "I accepted being Soo-ok as time went by. I could feel myself becoming her".

Director Lee Eun-hee-I said, " Kim So Hyun is a master of mellow movies and it's amazing how a seventeen year-old can act that way. She completely understands Soo-ok and is great in portraying her".

Meanwhile, "Innocence" is the story of a letter that arrives to a radio DJ from 23 years ago and five friends from the past. The movie is out on the 24th of February.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

- I was scrolling the forum and i didnt find this article so i post it :)

• Like 2

Article 160119 Kim So-hyeon-I, the epitome of youthful purity

photo676896.jpg

Kim So-hyeon-I showed off all-grown-up sophistication. On January 19th, she posted her profile photo on her personal Instagram. The visual reminds you of a main character from a romance cartoon. The emotionless look on her face matches well the grown-up image of the profile photo.

Her see-through bang draped down on the forehead looks natural. Her big eyes and clear-cut face features make her look like a doll. Kim So-hyeon-I said, "I finished the "Innocence" screening showcase in Daegu and am going down to Busan. See you in Busan".

Kim So-hyeon-I co-stars with Ji Soo in KBS 2TV's upcoming 'Drama Special - Page Turner'. She plays a genius pianist who experienced a tragic accident.

Source : www.dispatch.co.kr/45...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

• Like 2