✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Guest guacamole

Kim Sohyun Fansign Event in Seoul for Peripera Video 

Sohyun also got fan girls !!! Yaaaay! fan boys and fan girls Unite :P

:D I am sooo happy!!! :tears: 

Guest guacamole

STAND BY's (@19990604_com) project for Rice Wreath Support for So Hyun's upcoming web drama Nightmare Teacher

tumblr_nwqd1kYRxD1ucjhrro1_540.jpg

Support So Hyun using Fanmaum app :D This is STAND BY's (@19990604_com ) project for Rice Wreath Support for So Hyun's upcoming web drama Nightmare Teacher. It will run until 31 Oct 2015. What's good about this is that even international fans can join. The app is very simple.:D

Here's how to register and send hearts: 

1. Download the Fanmaum app in Playstore (unfortunately it's not available in app store)

2. Follow the steps in the picture above (thanks to Fanmaum's twitter account for the pictures)

Some notes:

1. I had problems with the nickname since the app keeps on saying that it is already taken, so what I did was to input numbers as my nickname. (my 6 digit birthday to be exact)

2. Since I have zero knowledge in Korean, I can only download the english apps in the Save free heart option. By the way, you download these apps to accumulate hearts for free. There will be times when you won't get the corresponding hearts after you download the app, but just try again, patience is a virtue haha. Also, some apps are available in selected countries. It will be of great advantage if you know Korean though.

3. You can only send hearts if you have at least 100 hearts.

instructions credits : @tinnieboom

** This is the 2nd Support Sohyun project organize by Stand by using Fanmaum app The 1st support project they did was for Sohyun's actress debut (delivered a duck plushie to Sohyun). Join us in helping Stand by achieve 100% (of course if you want :D

@tinnieboom ; I tried the new games that you mentioned ........its impossible to win or maybe its just me 

hellokimsohyun's Twitter Update:

[KOR] 오늘 페리페라 팬싸인회에 많은 분들이 와주셨는데 다 해드리지 못해 죄송합니다!! 일찍부터 기다리시다 그냥 가셨다고 들었는데.... 다음에 더 좋은 기회로 뵐 수 있었으면 좋겠네요ㅎㅎ 곧 좋은 작품 소식 알려드릴게요~

[ENG] Today, many people came to PeriPera fansign event, but I'm very sorry for not being able to give them all!! I heard they came early and waited but they just left... Next time I hope I could have a better chance to see you allㅎㅎ Soon I'll let you know the good news about my projects~

trans credit :sohyunxjingoo

all pictures credit to : standby, wowsojuice, sohyunxjingoo threekimsforever

>> What project is it? Nightmare Teacher? Why is the promotion for her web drama so few ... or is it a new one for next year? I really hope her project next year got a good script!!! Pick a likable character but complicated and not someone who will die please Sohyun

I followed several accounts of SoHyun's korean fans (apparently most of them are guys) and heard that some fans already lined up the night before the fansigning event. They waited outside in the cold weather since the Peripera store is only a boutique and not inside the mall. I think some of her Chinese fans went to the event since I saw a fansign in Chinese. He/She also took a short video of the people who waited in line overnight (and yes you guessed it right, almost all are males, the male power of SoHyun) Plus, only the first 50 customers can have a signature (and the internet winners) and these 50 people are already completed at 6:50 AM KST. One SoHyun fan which I am following on twitter arrived at around 8-9 AM and was forced to go home because the 50 quota was already met. And imagine that the 50 people waited for at least 5 hours outside just to meet her. SoHyun must have heard this information from the store owners and was very sorry for some of the fans who went very early but was not accommodated (you can feel she is really sorry on her post). I hope she does a FANMEET in the future to accommodate all her fans :D

I am crossing my fingers for a romcom or a movie. Seems like she wants to act in a drama where she will have a cheerful character. Or maybe a cable drama where she plays a dorky character. I want to see her bubbly and playful side.

She is so sweet and polite. And I sooooooooooooooooooo love her outfit, she looks so elegant.

She is so funny and lovely~ :wub:

Fanpics from her Chinese fans (KimSoHyun Bar) 

I was really happy to see her fangirls. During the Hazzy's fansign event, almost 90% of the fans are males :sweatingbullets: it's not a bad thing tho (I would be more surprised actually if she won't have a lot since YooJung and MBC host said she's men's style) but it's refreshing to see some girls admiring her. One k-actress said that she wants fangirls since for her, that's an indication that she's a good actress lol. Anyways, I still love the balance :D

Look who I found, her manager aka Mr. Profound guy tho lately he's not wearing Profound shirts :w00t:

STAND BY's (@19990604_com) project for Rice Wreath Support for So Hyun's upcoming web drama Nightmare Teacher

tumblr_nwqd1kYRxD1ucjhrro1_540.jpg

Support So Hyun using Fanmaum app :D This is STAND BY's (@19990604_com ) project for Rice Wreath Support for So Hyun's upcoming web drama Nightmare Teacher. It will run until 31 Oct 2015. What's good about this is that even international fans can join. The app is very simple.:D

1. Download the Fanmaum app in Playstore (unfortunately it's not available in app store)

2. Follow the steps in the picture above (thanks to Fanmaum's twitter account for the pictures)

Some notes:

1. I had problems with the nickname since the app keeps on saying that it is already taken, so what I did was to input numbers as my nickname. (my 6 digit birthday to be exact)

2. Since I have zero knowledge in Korean, I can only download the english apps in the Save free heart option. By the way, you download these apps to accumulate hearts for free. There will be times when you won't get the corresponding hearts after you download the app, but just try again, patience is a virtue haha. Also, some apps are available in selected countries. It will be of great advantage if you know Korean though.

** This is the 2nd Support Sohyun project organize by Stand by using Fanmaum app The 1st support project they did was for Sohyun's actress debut (delivered a duck plushie to Sohyun). Join us in helping Stand by achieve 100% (of course if you want :D

@tinnieboom ; I tried the new games that you mentioned ........its impossible to win or maybe its just me 

Thank you for always updating! Actually I find the games also IMPOSSIBLE to finish but I think not all but some are doable, also I download some korean apps and it gave me corresponding hearts. I was able to give 5000 hearts just by downloading and having the daily prices.

Edited by TinnieBoom
  • Like 3

Guest guacamole

@TinnieBoom I still update because you told me not to stop haha so thank you too :P 

For those who joined high five again* tumblr_nwt5b27OMd1ucjhrro1_500.jpg:D:D

tumblr_nwsuq17Be81ucjhrro1_540.jpg

I also found this video adorable :D

Edited by guacamole

Guest guacamole

I think this is when the fansign event ended 

she is so polite :D

edit: hahaha the bodyguard wants her to go to the car immediately but she opt to say goodbye to her fans first :lol::P haha eonnie I really want to meet you someday :P I can't do handshake because I am too shy but I want your autograph and a picture with you :D

Edited by guacamole

Actually when you watch the full video, the bodyguard gestured to the fans who waited for her until she finishes the fan sign event and she went to greet them. Even when she was to ride the vehicle, she greeted the fans who were at the back waiting for her. Compared to the Hazzy's bodyguards, I think the bodyguards of Peripera are kinder. :D Netizens praised her for her politeness and friendliness. As you can see in STAND BY'S video (which by the way is pure fantastic especially the BGM), she was like talking to close colleagues and you can never feel that she distances herself from the fans just because she's an actress. She even high fives them and shakes their hands. I hope I can also have her fansign and shake her hand :)

• Like 3

Guest guacamole

@TinnieBoom haha I agree. She is polite and very friendly. :D Maybe the hazzys bodyguard wasn't expecting that a lot of fans will go to the event and the venue is quite big (I think its hard to scope the venue more) thus they are stricter. I think Peripera fansign event was more contained and controlled because the venue is a small boutique with one entrance and exit? :P Btw, I think I already told you this hahaha I love how she got bodyguards in those events :P I can't help to imagine sometimes Sohyun is a contemporary princess / daughter of rich business man and seeing those bodyguards surrounding her is a really nice sight for me :D:P :wub: 

I think actor Uhm Ki Joon mentioned Sohyun in his fan meet?? Have you heard any updates about airing dates of Nightmare Teacher? It's been 1 month after they ended filming it, isn't it taking too long for them to decide when they will release it? 

Edited by guacamole

@TinnieBoom haha I agree. She is polite and very friendly. :D Maybe the hazzys bodyguard wasn't expecting that a lot of fans will go to the event and the venue is quite big (I think its hard to scope the venue more) thus they are stricter. I think Peripera fansign event was more contained and controlled because the venue is a small boutique with one entrance and exit? :P Btw, I think I already told you this hahaha I love how she got bodyguards in those events :P I can't help to imagine sometimes Sohyun is a contemporary princess / daughter of rich business man and seeing those bodyguards surrounding her is a really nice sight for me :D:P :wub: 

I think actor Uhm Ki Joon mentioned Sohyun in his fan meet?? Have you heard any updates about airing dates of Nightmare Teacher? It's been 1 month after they ended filming it, isn't it taking too long for them to decide when they will release it? 

Yeah, the Hazzy's event was conducted in a mall in Busan and have a bigger space, unlike in Peripera which is only in a boutique. Also, more bodyguards are needed since most of the fans who came are males (IMO it is easier to contain female fans even though they are noisier lol), in the Peripera event uploaded by STAND BY, all the questions of the MC are towards the guys.

(picture from weibo of fans who waited for her Peripera signing event the night of 23rd since the fan sign are on a first 50 people basis + 30 online winners)

So Hyun also seems to be the type who you want to protect based on how her costars described her. Her V-app video gives me the impression that she's like a cute, innocent little sister who is very lovable and fun to be with haha.

I think Uhm Ki Joon mentioned this optical illusion picture in his fan meet. The picture became a buzz in Korean social sites since the people are arguing whether the 2 black stripes are his legs or just a design on his t-shirt. I think it's his legs though. Nevertheless SoHyun is so pretty~:lol:

Edited by TinnieBoom
  • Like 2

Another Fancam of SoHyun during the Peripera event, this one's closer :wub: I love how she interacts with her fans~ :)

This is the link of the short video I was talking about where some fans camped overnight outside the boutique. It was uploaded on Weibo so I assumed that the fan who video is either a Chinese or somebody who knows Chinese. I f you will also notice some of the people captured here can be seen at the video above (I think I saw 3 of them)

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:fa5ab15154143f7aa21d3d86f4dae002

• Like 3

All this pictures and video show us what we all already know and love about So Hyun, thats she is a person thats really appreciate and love her fans. I believe that this humble and honest attitude of her makes more people love and respect her , regardless of female or male. I see a really bright and great future ahead for So Hyun. Kudos and two thumbs up to that.

Don't know whether this been post before or not but oh well, its hazzy accessories photoshoot:

Edited by godhunters
  • Like 2

Guest guacamole

Kim Sohyun Peripera Fansign HQ picture from Stand by

Kim Sohyun IG update 

Kim So hyun (see her fan girls :wub: increase more hehehe :wub: Girl power! :P Fighting!)

OT: So I just heard of Adele's new song Hello. I think it can be a song message of Lee Eun Bi to Taek wang and his fans after she realize that she made a mistake in choosing the wrong guy  :P :sweatingbullets: really I think it fits. I think some have not yet forgiven Eun Bi (Sohyun) because of the ending of Ways2015. I really hope that her next project for next year is a bright character who is likable until the end of the drama. :D

Edited by guacamole

[NEWS] For 2015 Melon Music Awards, So Hyun will be MC along with Red velvet 's Irene, Seo Kang Joon, Lee Yoo Bi and Kim Shin Young.
It will be held next month in the Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium on Nov 7th 15'

Apparently SoHyun was chosen since she is the former MC of Music Core. Wahhh MC SoHyun is back! She's also good in MCing so I hope she goes back to being an MC when she doesn't have a drama. And a reunion with Seo Kang Joon! (they played as lovers in Suspicious Housekeeper) Actually during Korea Drama Awards they are sitting together and both of them won an award :)

I just saw it this morning, and STAND BY decided to increase again her support project by 200,000. At the moment, the project is at 85% (1,028,162 hearts) and we have 2 days left. I think this is a good approach of making the target hearts higher by certain days since there is no definite date yet for SoHyun's web drama press conference. Let's continue supporting this one, this very kind and pretty girl deserves to be showered with love! She will be so happy seeing that her international fans unite~ @makabe23 always posts the tutorials so we won't have problems participating :lol:

Edited by TinnieBoom
  • Like 3

Guest guacamole

tumblr_nx02vwVVUh1ucjhrro1_540.jpg

Support So Hyun using Fanmaum app :D This is STAND BY's (@19990604_com ) project for Rice Wreath Support for So Hyun's upcoming web drama Nightmare Teacher. It will run until 31 Oct 2015 . What's good about this is that even international fans can join. The app is very simple.:D

Some notes:

Guest guacamole

Kim So hyun IG Update

trans: I'll have a good show for you !! Historical Movie "Princess Deokhye"

credits: allkimsohyun

I think Sohyun got a new historical movie project for next year with veteran actress Son Ye jin? If I am not mistaken its her dream to work with her (2015 mbc interview) I am very happy for Sohyun :D;)

I think it was @cacazeel who likes to see Sohyun in historical dramas/movies :D She will be a princess Isn't this nice :D;)

Edited by guacamole