✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

oh it looks like Kim so hyun won the poll against Kim yoojung :)

http://krank.co.kr/ranking/view/122

now she is competing against my cute park bo young :( :( i hope she can win but omg for me is a bit hard too haha 

http://krank.co.kr/ranking/view/129

here park bo young ssi is winning

PBY already had the nation's little sister title since long ago so I'm pretty sure she will win. I'm kind of surprised that she beat yoojung because sohyun doesn't really fit a little sister title. But sohyun is amazing to make it this far:) she's only 16 and she's already this popular, judging by the number of her instagram and weibo followers.

• Like 2

lol I think most of us knew that it was going to be sungjae. can't wait to see all of the pictures. I was kind of hoping that there will also be a CF but I doubt it.I really love her look from this photoshoot so far though. I hope her stylists take notes for the future.

• Like 2

Guest orcabear888

Perhaps a BTS of the Hazzys shoot and wow they are getting a lot of CF's these 2, I smell a couple award at the end of the year lol

To vote for sohyun for the nation's little sister title, here are the instructions again:

and hazzy's bts pic, it's blurry but we all know who it is. The model was revealed before the hazzy's 'guess the guy' event got over, lol

• Like 3

lol I laughed so hard at that CF...Their poses.. btw does anyone know when they finish filming pure love? I'm assuming that they should be almost done correct? I know I'm being greedy but I'm hoping she does a drama at the end of this year or beginning of next year. And I really hope that she wins best new actress at the KBS drama awards. I'll be surprised if she doesn't. And I wonder whether she'll get best couple award w/sungjae.

• Like 2

Guest guacamole

wooooow is it christmas! why so many updates about Sohyun and Sungjae :P 

tumblr_nt7w7pksIT1ucjhrro1_250.jpg

their stare........... intense! 

-----

OT

Do you guys know that a K-version of Bu Bu Jing Xin is in works... I'm not familiar with the story but I read the synopsis and it looks like a fushi yugi story its a time travelling story :P (is their anime addicts here? haha ) anyway I think Sohyun and Sungjae will be perfect for the 2 main leads hahaha eonnie can do bubbly to melo and Sungjae can do cold attitude thingy really well ... soo thats why I thought they're perfect for the role haha

but I know they will cast a much popular celebrity for that drama show ;) 

EDIT

AND another thing LOL I am getting paranoid again but Sungjae just updated his twitter with a "wolverine" pose and I was just talking about "men are wolves" just few days ago soooooo what kind of coincidence is that hahahaha are they lurking here? lol should I be wary of Sungjae? hey oppa Sungjae ! I'm watching you dont take away my eonnie I'll pluck your fingers :P:P:P hehe kidding! or am I? :w00t::lol:

Thanks for the updates guys/girls! :w00t:

I hope Sohyun will win against Park Bo young ... but if she win against her will she compete with IU? :blink: is that by rounds? IU is for the final round? wow

I wish she'll get an award in KBS drama awards even just for best couple or popularity award :P I won't be greedy even though I really think she deserves an award for best actress :tears: but I'm not a professional drama critic sooo ... its up to kbs

I also hope when Sohyun and Kyungsoo's movie will be release their pairing will be famous :P I hope the movie will be release internationally :P:P writer-nim of Pure Love I really pray you are a good writer :)

Edited by guacamole

I'm pretty sure park bo young will win the poll, since she won against IU. It's not a big deal, since sohyun would still be in 2nd place out of the four (PBY, IU, and yoojung).  I did read about the remake of BBJX, but I really doubt that these two would be cast since they are young (it is kind of like fushigi yugi now that you mentioned it lol). I actually prefer sohyun to do modern dramas because I feel like she suits modern dramas than sageuks. I'm hoping for moon chae won(my other fav. actress) to do BBJX instead hehe.

Edited by anon0503_stv

Guest guacamole

Kim So Hyun Instagram update

150817 Sohyun - 2015 SOUP Fall/Winter Photoshoot making 

tumblr_nt7zvmPssT1ucjhrro1_500.jpg

org message:

화보 비하인드~

화보 비하인드~ 저녁 맛있게 드시구요♥

trans: 

behind the scenes of the posters~
please enjoy your dinner♡

海報花絮~請好好享用晚餐喔♡

久違的秒翻yes

trans credits @yabitranslate

Soup clothing line : website 

----

@ anon0503_stv : yea I think they will not cast a young actress and actors for the role ... and the pd favors Jo Insung to play the main lead :P haha I dont usually watch sageuk haha but I'll try if its Sohyun haha I did not watch Moon Embrace soo... yeaa maybe its better if she will not do sageuk dramas haha

Edited by guacamole

Guest guacamole

Soup Fall - Winter

Kim So Hyun's Romantic Photo Essay 

---

very pretty :D :wub:  :D  winter is coming ~ :P

Edited by guacamole

oh it looks like Kim so hyun won the poll against Kim yoojung :)

http://krank.co.kr/ranking/view/122

now she is competing against my cute park bo young :( :( i hope she can win but omg for me is a bit hard too haha 

http://krank.co.kr/ranking/view/129

here park bo young ssi is winning

PBY already had the nation's little sister title since long ago so I'm pretty sure she will win. I'm kind of surprised that she beat yoojung because sohyun doesn't really fit a little sister title. But sohyun is amazing to make it this far:) she's only 16 and she's already this popular, judging by the number of her instagram and weibo followers.

Park bo young is a really hard competitor (i love her) and im really surprised she beated youjung because you know, korea loves her so much since long time, i will be happy with any of them winning tbh haha 

I'm pretty sure park bo young will win the poll, since she won against IU. It's not a big deal, since sohyun would still be in 2nd place out of the four (PBY, IU, and yoojung).  I did read about the remake of BBJX, but I really doubt that these two would be cast since they are young (it is kind of like fushigi yugi now that you mentioned it lol). I actually prefer sohyun to do modern dramas because I feel like she suits modern dramas than sageuks. I'm hoping for moon chae won(my other fav. actress) to do BBJX instead hehe.

Well i would like to see her in sageuk drama often because she can do it too, and if maybe she gets a lead she will show another face to the world of kdramas, but maybe her beauty doesn't fit sageuk as well so I can't dream much 

• Like 3

Guest guacamole

I tried editing my post with the soup fall-winter video but it won't save the change (I tried 3x yesterday and today ...I'm not sure why~)  so I will just post some of the trans of the vid in here...

Start

Hello, Kimsohyun. Today I will take shoot befitting F/W which concept is a romantic girl.

Q.평소 즐겨입는 스타일은?
What is your favorite style usually? 
A. 플라워패턴 원피스, 쇼츠,.멜빵치마
Flower pattern one piece, shorts, 
Suspender skirt... -

Q.나를 행복하게 하는 것
What make me happy
A. 오리 캐릭터 &사진, 좋아하는 음악듣기
Duck characters&photos, listening to favorite musics.
Q.오늘도 오리 봤는지?
Did you see duck today?
A. 네, yes 

Q.좋아하는 노래는?
What is favorite song?
A. 딱히 있지는 않고, 리스트를 저장해서 듣는다.
I listen musics with list which I made.

Q.겨울하면 떠오르는 것?
What does winter ring a bell ?
A. 눈, 크리스마스, 난로, 따뜻한 난로, 스웨터 같은 거.
Snow, christmas, fireplace, warm fireplace, sweater... something like that.

Q. 가을 겨울에 갖고 싶은 아이템은?
wanna be items in F/W season.
A. 체크패턴 멜빵 원피스, 털이 북실북실한 노란색 코트,.여성스러운 트렌츠코트
Check pattern shoulder strap one piece, yellow coat with hearty per, trench coat

Q.좋아하는 색깔은?
Favorite color ?
A. 네이비, 따뜻한 느낌의 브라운
Naby, warm feeling brown

End.

trans credits : @wow_sojuice 

EDIT:

@ shiloh jolie : np :P

Peripera cf

2nd cf

Kim So Hyun Interview:  peripera

I know majority does not like her with make up but  I quite like it especially the red/hotpink  lips hehe ...

the cf looks cute for me ...:P:P eun bi vs eun byul haha

Edited by guacamole

Thank you for the translations! Really appreciate them. I actually really like that CF. I guess the concept was eunbixeunbyul lol. But does anyone know if this is a cf going on broadcast? because I like it a lot compared to her previous cfs.

• Like 1

Guest guacamole

Kim So Hyun IG update

tumblr_ntb9o3Hxee1ucjhrro1_1280.jpg

trans: #periperavideo We're not like Eunbi, Eunbyul...^^

@krtranslate 

---

haha what is their name then? I like the black princess hehe 

Edited by guacamole

Guest guacamole

This is an IG of one of the camera man of Pure Love ... someone tagged Sohyun's name ... but I don't see her here ... I hope she is not with them ... the waves are too harsh ...

Edited by guacamole