✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

windsjp kim so hyun and Ji -woo

Love their friendship! she's 2 years older then sohyun so she matches sohyun's mature personality. I hope they remain BFFs for a long time.  btw Rossy5, although I appreciate and love that you keep us updated about sohyun, it may not be a good idea to post pictures multiple times in different posts, as stated in the forum rules. If possible, you may want to post pictures under one post or edit an older post. I know some threads got temporarily shut down because they did not follow this rule and I dont want that to happen to our thread!:)

• Like 2

windsjp kim so hyun and Ji -woo

Love their friendship! she's 2 years older then sohyun so she matches sohyun's mature personality. I hope they remain BFFs for a long time.  btw Rossy5, although I appreciate and love that you keep us updated about sohyun, it may not be a good idea to post pictures multiple times in different posts, as stated in the forum rules. If possible, you may want to post pictures under one post or edit an older post. I know some threads got temporarily shut down because they did not follow this rule and I dont want that to happen to our thread!:)

@anon0503_stv

What I do understand is that they implemented the merging of post to avoid people posting as crazy and the service crashing.

And there is not problem to keep posting as many times as I want if I wait 15 min for every new post, to avoid merging. So I am doing that.

I do not like merging post. And is not going to create problems for this forum thread. For God's sake, this forum  thread is 66 pages (15 post per page)! Is not like they are going to say "oooh, this rossy5 is waiting 15 min to post new posts, we need to shut it down!!!". meanwhile has a average of 25 visits per day.

Investigate if you don't believe what I am telling you.

• Like 2

Guest guacamole

Why has not been verified Kim So Hyun her Instagram account? She in maybe two weeks reach 1 M of followers and Kim Sae Ron has at most 160 K and she has it verified.

https://instagram.com/wow_kimsohyun/

https://instagram.com/ron_sae/

I'm also curious to know  :sweatingbullets: maybe its because she follows a lot of people on Instagram so Instagram doesn't think she needs a badge lol kidding :P  I dunno ... did she followed you on instagram :P I'm too shy to ask her to follow my accnt :P

I just remembered about this news that was posted by dramabeans 

"Kim So-hyun (Reset) will play the daughter of Park Shin-yang (Sign) in a body-swap comedy movie based on the novel Daddy and 7 Days by Japanese writer Igarashi Takahisa. It will be directed by writer-director Park Gyu-tae (Man On The Edge) and filming will begin in December." cr: dramabeans

source of article: tv report

------

Is this news legit? this is the only news I got from this movie from DB no further news sigh the news about her being casted in Dae Jang Geum 2 also died down lol I wish she will have a new drama show project again I'm kinda missing her :P 

Edited by guacamole

Why has not been verified Kim So Hyun her Instagram account? She in maybe two weeks reach 1 M of followers and Kim Sae Ron has at most 160 K and she has it verified.

https://instagram.com/wow_kimsohyun/

https://instagram.com/ron_sae/

I'm also curious to know  :sweatingbullets: maybe its because she follows a lot of people on Instagram so Instagram doesn't think she needs a badge lol kidding :P  I dunno ... did she followed you on instagram :P I'm too shy to ask her to follow my accnt :P

I just remembered about this news that was posted by dramabeans 

"Kim So-hyun (Reset) will play the daughter of Park Shin-yang (Sign) in a body-swap comedy movie based on the novel Daddy and 7 Days by Japanese writer Igarashi Takahisa. It will be directed by writer-director Park Gyu-tae (Man On The Edge) and filming will begin in December." cr: dramabeans

source of article: tv report

------

Is this news legit? this is the only news I got from this movie from DB no further news sigh the news about her being casted in Dae Jang Geum 2 also died down lol I wish she will have a new drama show project again I'm kinda missing her :P 

I think they cancelled that movie. Because park shin yang turned it down and the script was sent to the amazing ryu seong ryong. but there was no more news regarding the movie for like months so I'm assuming that they cancelled or postponed the movie. I want her to rest but the same time do a drama. Rather than being the main lead, I hope she does a meaty role, like a damaged antagonist type of role. idk I love it when sohyun plays darker characters. I hope she can rest after filming her movie for month or two then join a drama:) 

What types of roles do you guys want sohyun to do? or with who?

• Like 1