✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

thank you for sharing all the pictures and videos! when she sings she sounds soo cute<33 I think her and do are pretty close since she calls him oppa and he calls her sohyunie:) hehe. I'm kind of upset because i was looking at some korean sites and some people were ridiculing her for her tanned skin and chubby cheeks (even though most of it is makeup). In korea, white skin is considered superior. I hope her movie becomes a hit and she puts down the haters... I'm kind of worried that she looks really plump because it doesn''t match the sick, fragile character that she's playing. 

Edited by anon0503_stv
  • Like 2

Guest guacamole

I LOVE HOW KIM SO HYUN IS PAIRED WITH KYUNGSOO haha D.O.'S fans are jjang! I'm soooo okay with an idol male lead for Kim So hyun as long as its Kyungsoo! Who cares if he is an idol! LOL His fans are jjang and most of them are respectful when the official news broke out online! Glad to know they're mature!!!! They're subbing skills are fast!! :wub::wub:

Anyway unlike others I love the tan/golden skin of  Sohyun and the cast haha Anyway who cares if they have white / brown/ gold or whatever skin as long as they can act THEY'RE GOLDEN!!   panda-emoticon-09.giffind another hobby! hahahaha ANYWAY in a positive light like I said fans of kyungsoo are jjang hahahaha I'm sooo happy with the english subs!!!

For the rest of the vid like Kyungsoo and David Lee parts check the spoiler tab

Kyungsoo and Lee david

EDIT: Found another link full video----> [ENG SUB] Do Kyungsoo 'Pure Love' Press Conference

Edited by guacamole
flame

Guest guacamole

Information about the 2016 Movie Pure Love cr: onekyungsoo

Pure Heart features childhood friends who had lived all their lives on a small ocean island village off Jeollanam-do. In the year of 1991, when they are all seventeen years old, Suok awaits the return of her friends — Beomshil, Sandol, Gaedeok, and Gilja — who had gone to study on the mainland. Reunited and together, they send their days off with day-long laughter, but even then things are different from last year, as they begin to see and feel differently for each other. The film centers on a story of first love.

The site revealed on the 28th was a singing contest held at an elementary school for a scene being filmed. Belatedly realizing that Suok wanted to go to a singing contest, Beomshil and co. get together to take her to the venue in a cart. Sandol, who runs well, arrives there first and runs off with the mike. There is chaos as the residents chase after Sandol and the mike. The energy was remarkable, and although there was little shade and lots of exercise, filming passed in laughter.

Parts from the transcript for press conference (greetings and Q&A)
[5:51 PM] Greetings

tumblr_ns8vkiqfgX1qkw7ylo1_250.jpg
Do Kyungsoo: Thank you for taking the five hours to arrive here [at Goheung]. It must be hot, so please take vitamins.

(Do Kyungsoo plays Beomshil, a shy boy who stays by the side of the ill Suok (Kim Sohyun) to watch over her )

tumblr_ns8vkiqfgX1qkw7ylo5_250.jpg
Kim Sohyun: Suok is an optimistic girl who likes music and dreams about becoming a radio DJ in the future. 

tumblr_ns8vkiqfgX1qkw7ylo4_250.jpg
Yeon Junseok: I’m Sandol. Sandol is the strongest among the friends and is a marathon athlete.

tumblr_ns8vkiqfgX1qkw7ylo3_250.jpg

Ju Dayoung: My character [Gilja] is loyal and sentimental to the point she can be called the mom of the group.

tumblr_ns8vkiqfgX1qkw7ylo2_250.jpg
Lee David: More than anything, thank you for coming to Goheung to find us. Gaedeok really likes his friends. He doesn’t like it when relationships get complicated. Gaedeok is kind of like a dad, and is a devoted friend.

[5:55PM] Q&A [previously translated parts have been left out]

Director Lee Eunhee

“I call these five ‘pure hearts.’ Our ‘pure hearts’ finish their own parts so well that it feels like I’m left in the dust. The five are all really different from each other. The way they speak and even think are different, as well as the pace they act at. If there is anything they have in common, it is that they are kind and gentle, caring and looking after each other.”

“When I give a direction, [Do Kyungsoo’s] thoughtfulness shows. I’d like to say he acts with sensitivity. It’s hard to know his thought process, so I wonder how he’ll express an emotion in all its detail. Every time we meet, he always asks ‘How would it be if we try this?’”

and someone already started a Pure Love Movie Thread here in soompi Just check this link so you will get redirected there :w00t: ----> Upcoming Movie 2015] Pure Love (Do Kyungsoo, Kim So Hyun, David Lee

-------

@cacazeel yes! :w00t::D I love that FMV! I saw that because someone posted it on Instagram :D Its very beautiful :D  I also love her other video 

Edited by guacamole