✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

[credit to sungjaesohyunx IG] ^^

KSH attended LINE event ~~

KSH!! #line
KSH2!! #line

MBC Section TV ~~

MBC section TV! #KSH
MBC section TV! #KSH1

[150726]
KSH's IG update~~
[trans credit to
sungjaesohyunx
IG]
DELETED
– [KOR] "촬영하던날 모니터 찍은거라 화질은 안좋지만ㅎㅎ 처음 찍는 화장품 광고라 재밌었어요:)"
– [ENG] "The image quality of the monitor wasn't goodㅎㅎ but my first cosmetic ad was fun :)"

MBC section TV! #KSH

[150726]
KSH's IG update~~

DELETED also..
w/ no caption :)

Deleted #KSH

• Like 2

Guest guacamole

Sohyun eonnie is like Mogami-chan of popular manga Skip Beat :P  Mogami is not real but Sohyun eonnie is :D:w00t:

just like in acting her visual beauty have variety :w00t::wub:   She can be pretty-mature, pretty-cute, pretty-elegant, pretty-simple, pretty- everything lol :lol::w00t::D

I think she will be having a new cosmetic cf :D:w00t: EXCITED

Also about her upcoming movie "PURE LOVE"  I hope d.o. is good acting in melo drama romance genre and has good chemistry with her .I want this movie to be successful because this is her 1st lead role in a movie project as an actress.  :P:wub: 

Edited by guacamole
flame?

I love sohyun but her makeup and hair styling is terrible in those pictures. Am I the only one who doesn't like her hair/makeup stylist or her coordi? honestly she looks way better in those pictures with her fans than when her stylists cover her up with so much makeup. they way they styled her in her honey o's cf is weird too. it's a shame because she's so beautiful. I really really hope that they replace all of her stylists ..she looks tired and bloated:( they should let her rest and have her do a drama at the end of the year....

• Like 2

I think she looks really good in the picture with her fans since she's wearing minimal makeup and wearing simple clothes. but in cfs and during red carpet events her stylists make her look weird imo. like her red carpet dresses from last year, I was not feeling at all (esp. that blue dress). They should give her something pretty and flowy because she has a very feminine body. idk she's soo pretty but I feel like the stylists don't bring out her potential. sorry for the rant lol

• Like 3

Guest guacamole

imo I think she is the one who choose her dress now for the red carpet :P I think she reverted back to the simple style again instead of girly style ... she really did not wear flowy dresses when she started being a young actress ... she just started wearing those flowy dresses with hair accessory when she was accepted by sidus hq I think in 2012 after man of vendetta movie... haha maybe she prefers comfort over glamour now lol ( but I could be wrong this is just a speculation. Its just what I notice when I was looking for info about her haha ) ...I think I'm okay with her style now it gives her a mature, modest and simple aura like she is saying "I have grown up " to the public. But yes haha the blue dress is just so-so ... She looks like a "first lady"/ young female politician by wearing it rather than an actress lol. 

about the makeup yes the lipstick is too red ... maybe the photographer needs it "too red". If its not appropriate/ not good for the shoot I think the professional photographer will say something :P I like her hair here. If you imagine her without the lipstick she looks 14-16 years old with side bangs. When she has full bangs and wearing a half pony thats when she looks mature like 18-20. She likes that hairstyle too much hahaha  Her face is just like magic lol  :P

yes she is pretty and I like her to wear flowy dresses too haha maybe if we give her more time to build up her fame, hopefully a high end clothing line will want her to wear their dress and she will be forced to wear those lol and we will see more eye- catching -drop- dead image of her. haha:P :D

imo I think she is the one who choose her dress now for the red carpet :P I think she reverted back to the simple style again instead of girly style ... she really did not wear flowy dresses when she started being a young actress ... she just started wearing those flowy dresses with hair accessory when she was accepted by sidus hq I think in 2012 after man of vendetta movie... haha maybe she prefers comfort over glamour now lol ( but I could be wrong this is just a speculation. Its just what I notice when I was looking for info about her haha ) ...I think I'm okay with her style now it gives her a mature, modest and simple aura like she is saying "I have grown up " to the public. But yes haha the blue dress is just so-so ... She looks like a "first lady"/ young female politician by wearing it rather than an actress lol. 

about the makeup yes the lipstick is too red ... maybe the photographer needs it "too red". If its not appropriate/ not good for the shoot I think the professional photographer will say something :P I like her hair here. If you imagine her without the lipstick she looks 14-16 years old with side bangs. When she has full bangs and wearing a half pony thats when she looks mature like 18-20. She likes that hairstyle too much hahaha  Her face is just like magic lol  :P

yes she is pretty and I like her to wear flowy dresses too haha maybe if we give her more time to build up her fame, hopefully a high end clothing line will want her to wear their dress and she will be forced to wear those lol and we will see more eye- catching -drop- dead image of her. haha:P :D

hmm from my understanding coordis always pick out the dresses for their actresses. sometimes, certain brands wants to endorse their clothing so they often have celebrities wear it. It's good that she's wearing age appropriate dresses but she could be dressing in pretty dresses  appropriately too.But I guess you are right. she's still young... I just don't want knetz to start nitpicking about her looks since SK is so look oriented. I really like Park shin hye's dresses. I hope she can wear dresses like that soon:) I loved her styling the best during 2013 the best. she had really pretty red carpet dresses then.

Edited by anon0503_stv
  • Like 1

Guest guacamole

hmm from my understanding coordis always pick out the dresses for their actresses. sometimes, certain brands wants to endorse their clothing so they often have celebrities wear it. It's good that she's wearing age appropriate dresses but she could be dressing in pretty dresses  appropriately too.But I guess you are right. she's still young... I just don't want knetz to start nitpicking about her looks since SK is so look oriented. I really like Park shin hye's dresses. I hope she can wear dresses like that soon:) I loved her styling the best during 2013 the best. she had really pretty red carpet dresses then.

yes but maybe the coordis- noona is giving her free reign to choose the style she likes now lol the style is just too different haha even the length of the dress are too different now haha ...Thats why I was thinking that "maybe" she is the one who is picking it or it can also be that she has a new coordis- noona haha.

Just like you I like her 2013 style more Its much fun compared now but I also like this simple vibe she projected last 2014 It just suit her humble image :PIts pretty but its simple lol but she stand out among her other child actresses because everyone is too stylish except her hahaha Her dress is simple.

She always wear fun outfits with her 2014 MC work in MBC maybe she was tired of it and wants to wear simple dress for a change :D:lol: The only red carpet dress that I like in 2014 "at first glance" was the black and gold dress she wore in 2014 kbs awards. :w00t::D I think its because of the gold embroidered appliques haha :P 

I think for now knetizen loves her humble image and I think this is the real So hyun haha just a simple girl. Also eonnie So hyun has her loyal "stand by" fans, they will protect her. I think her fans in Korea are also mostly young teens who are active online. They will stand by her side no matter what.

What I fear more are the fans of her leading men. She is getting paired up lately with idols too much and their fans are a bit crazy.

Especially their international fans. :huh::blink::sweatingbullets: 

I don't want to be picky with her leading man but can they pick an experience actor instead next time after her pure love movie. I think she shine most in those projects. Yea I get that she shows how skilled she is by doing this projects because it shows she can form chemistry/ teamwork with any kind of actors but I really want to have the best time watching her dramas and movies haha no awkward scenes that I should be wary of. 

I heard Kang Dong Won is in talks about a fantasy movie called Hidden Time If he signs up with that I hope Kim So hyun try to audition for the young girl who survive and return alone from the cave. :tears: I think the story looks interesting ...I want her to act opposite with famous baeksang actors/ actresses I really think she can do it. :P^_^ fingers cross

Edited by guacamole
my message might have misunderstand

aye_dyo12순정 ::Pure love :wub: Can't wait for watching ><

11381365_858567224239263_2062163858_n.jp

11430200_811208898975055_530381463_n.jpg

sohyunxjingoo;-
[150628] Kim So Hyun and EXO's D.O. @ 'Pure Love' Press Conference

11374116_813610288737831_1400224510_n.jp

ㅡ Sohyun & Kyungsoo!! Finally!! This srsly feels like a great reward after a hard day at school. :wub: And I heard some fans saying they resemble each other and lol I do agree with them. :) Both of them are sooo cute and squishy. :D
-

• Like 1