✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

23 minutes ago, Palette45 said:

I feel refreshed after making all those rumors if even one comes true imagine the potential.

let's have prayer vigil to make all this rumors come true:lol:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I just read this article and read the comments. It’s interesting to see the people commentate who should playing the female lead role. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/06/30/kim-yoo-jung-tops-netizen-pick-for-female-lead-of-sageuk-drama-hong-chun-gi-with-ahn-hyo-seob-by-the-writer-of-the-moon-embraces-the-sun/#comment-664684

I saw one comment saying So Hyun is not pretty  

enough and another comment saying she isn’t good at saeguk dramas. They need an eye exam :lol: Whatever, their loss lol 

I just laugh at those comments .

There is an another article about the prettiest actresses of Korea. Sohyun 's name always mentioned ;)

10 of the prettiest Korean actresses of all time fans choose all over the world. Check if your idol actress is on the list below!

4. Kim So Hyun 

And about saeguk. İsn't one of her nicknames a  Saeguk fairy ?B)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Since we're doing rumors why limit it to acting. Think big think Kim Sohyun as the new global brand ambassador for Prada and the new global model for Nike.

6 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I just laugh at those comments .

There is an another article about the prettiest actresses of Korea. Sohyun 's name always mentioned ;)

10 of the prettiest Korean actresses of all time fans choose all over the world. Check if your idol actress is on the list below!

4. Kim So Hyun 

And about saeguk. İsn't one of her nicknames a  Saeguk fairy ?B)

I'm pretty sure she is the saeguk goddess not just some petty fairy. The antis are fuming because her dramas do well and don't need controversy for hype.

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

Hello ! :D Sorry, I am a bit late to the party. The rumor I posted regarding So Hyun was taken from an FB comment I read. Nevertheless, tru or not, I don't care because it is so obvious that it was made only by the other actress fans. I don't know why they are so threatened to So Hyun and they always bring her in every topic about their bias as much as possible. 

Nevertheless, I believe that there is nothing wrong if we become a delulu sometimes to our idols as long as we don't negatively affect others. For that, my delusions are:

1. Kim So Hyun will announce that she is currently in a relationship with Kim Tae Hyung;

2. Love Alarm Season 2 will be the biggest drama of this year or next year; and

3. Kim So Hyun will both be starring in a Kim Eun Sook's drama with Park Seo Joon and Park Ji Eun's drama with Kim Soo Hyun.

HOLY F****** UNIVERSE, PLEASE MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE!

• Awesome 2

52 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

. For that, my delusions are:

1. Kim So Hyun will announce that she is currently in a relationship with Kim Tae Hyung;

I read a lot of Taeso story ( am still reading ) and ı really believe they are dating :)))) :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Breeze said:

just laugh at those comments .

Agreed! Laugh so much that we all lose twenty pounds! Haha

2 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Since we're doing rumors why limit it to acting. Think big think Kim Sohyun as the new global brand ambassador for Prada and the new global model for Nike.

okay, I’ll think big :lol:

Sohyun, the korean ambassador for the UN

•ambassador for Lacoste, Gucci, Tesla, Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Chanel, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Versace, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Disney, Netflix, Rolex, NASA...

2 hours ago, Palette45 said:

The antis are fuming because her dramas do well and don't need controversy for hype.

You said it perfectly. 

57 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

I don't know why they are so threatened to So Hyun and they always bring her in every topic about their bias as much as possible. 

They secretly like her lol but seriously, it is so weird that they have to bring up her name all the time in almost every conversation. Is she the only other young actress in South Korea?  :P

• Like 4
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, elan1 said:

They secretly like her lol but seriously, it is so weird that they have to bring up her name all the time in almost every conversation. Is she the only other young actress in South Korea?  :P

Hahaha. I guess it is their way for their biases to be relevant and got a share of So Hyun's popularity. So bad, So Hyun is still bigger than their biases.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

54 minutes ago, elan1 said:

They're petty and think the universe revolves around their actress. Just ignore their comments and trolls.

58 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I read a lot of Taeso story ( am still reading ) and ı really believe they are dating :)))) :D

This ship has become popular everywhere. We'll be shook if it turns out to be real.

• Love 3

I was visiting this site, and I feel really bad for this one user. They’re accusing her of hating on the character and the drama because they are a KSH fan and provided her twitter account but the user said that she’s also a fan of KYJ and provided a history of her also liking KYJ posts on her twitter account. These KYJ fans need to chill and not accuse people of things :tears:

https://mydramalist.com/49709-convenience-store-venus

I saw her on twiitter bad mouthing this drama before on this drama even started shes a kim so hyun fan and what shes trying to do is making this drama unwatchable so that no one will watch the drama shes a troll. Im talking about @PRANKSALOT”

• Unamused 1

Song joong ki just signed up for a drama that will air in dec 2020. So there’s still time for so Hyun to sign up for a drama that will air this year. Trying to remain hopeful :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 6/30/2020 at 10:11 PM, yeli said:

While we're at it, i want to make a rumor as well! She'll be the FL to the korean remake of A love So Beautiful wiht Jang Ki Young as Jiang Chen:lol:

Awwwww :tears: they just announced the main leads for this drama. Sorry that this dream did not come true for you :/ 

when is it our turn for good news? :/

Sad news, Hong Chun Gi won’t be airing until March 2021. So if she is cast in the role, we won’t see so Hyun For awhile. i mean it’s possible for her to squeeze in another drama if she starts filming soon. 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

Awwwww :tears: they just announced the main leads for this drama. Sorry that this dream did not come true for you :/ 

Sad news, Hong Chun Gi won’t be airing until March 2021. So if she is cast in the role, we won’t see so Hyun For awhile. i mean it’s possible for her to squeeze in another drama if she starts filming soon. 

Oh no! One rumor down:(

But cheer up, we still have many rumors left:D

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, elan1 said:

To be honest I am not sad about casting news for a A Love So Beautiful K-remake because it feels low profile as compared Hong Chun Gi. Further, I feel like it will not hone So Hyun's acting abilities. 

Meanwhile, if Hong Chun Gi will be aired around March 2021, then I will be fine as well because it means that 2021 will be filled with Love Alarm and Hong Chun Gi (assuming SH is the FL). So, if these year is a hiatus for So Hyun, I understand because she is also a person who wants a long rest sometimes. She worked really hard in the past few years. I understand if she wants to take a break because it is where she revitalize her strength and feel inspired again. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Meanwhile, if Hong Chun Gi will be aired around March 2021, then I will be fine as well because it means that 2021 will be filled with Love Alarm and Hong Chun Gi (assuming SH is the FL). So, if these year is a hiatus for So Hyun, I understand because she is also a person who wants a long rest sometimes. She worked really hard in the past few years. I understand if she wants to take a break because it is where she revitalize her strength and feel inspired again. 

That’s a really good way to look at it :) 

• Love 1

Sohyun ig uptade. Is she trying to tell us something  :))))))

Why not :hwaiting:

Hong Chun Gi’s mother once prayed to the heavens to send a suitor down for her daughter to marry, and one day when a strikingly beautiful young man falls from the sky right in front of her, she believes he’s been sent from the heavens just for her. ( mydramalist )

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Hong Chun Gi’s mother once prayed to the heavens to send a suitor down for her daughter to marry, and one day when a strikingly beautiful young man falls from the sky right in front of her, she believes he’s been sent from the heavens just for her. ( mydramalist )

I love how your mind works :lol:

i rather see so Hyun fall in front of us instead. We miss her and will catch her with open arms. She has been sent from the heavens just for us. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1