✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

On 1/8/2021 at 9:56 AM, elan1 said:

good detective work! Bravo! I agree! It is most likely a bitter, heart breaking flashback

:heythere: Sohyun made me a detective I hope this is the sign of good rating

Go girl and save your man
  • Blob 1

On 1/8/2021 at 10:00 AM, Breeze said:

Sohyun made me a detective I hope this is the sign of good rating

:joy: I hope so too although it still has its challenges it must overcome. I hope for the best. I think I know why mbc decide not to take moon river. I read that for first half of 2021, they will not have any weekday drama to save money. I think they are doing poorly and have low budget. 

On 1/8/2021 at 10:00 AM, Breeze said:

Go girl and save your man 

they are each other knight in shining armor :heart:

A122-FC0-B-AF74-4-F5-B-B883-2-F69-A45850
she will be fighting herself, internal struggles, fighting with herself in the mind :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 1/8/2021 at 10:06 AM, elan1 said:

think I know why mbc decide not to take moon river. I read that for first half of 2021, they will not have any weekday drama to save money. I think they are doing poorly and have low budget.

Bad for them and they lost their chance to earn money :joy: Sohyun's voice is sso  good.

• LOL 3

:joy: i think twice the first time i hear her voice in the last scene, it sound a bit different from the voice i know LOL

But, sso voice is really nice :love: like... she can deliver her emotion very well. She we be a good dubber if she became dubber. 

• Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

On 1/8/2021 at 10:18 AM, Breeze said:

Bad for them and they lost their chance to earn money :joy:

Ikr, I think so too :P

On 1/8/2021 at 10:34 AM, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

:joy: i think twice the first time i hear her voice in the last scene, it sound a bit different from the voice i know LOL

But, sso voice is really nice :love: like... she can deliver her emotion very well. She we be a good dubber if she became dubber. 

her voice is amazing, she can be a radio dj because her voice is so charismatic and can also be relaxing. she already dubbed before, she did it for Your Name Japanese anime movie, she did the Korean dubs for it :wub:

it doesn’t make sense why they would need to wear masks at script meeting when they are working together for the next 6-7 months? You don’t wear masks when you’re filming anyways and will be in physical and close contact with each other :lol:

good job victory contents with your publicity and stating the facts and defending immediately :) the script reading was at a time when there wasn’t that many restrictions and expectations in Korea yet 

I can watch this scene forever! It’s so awesome :piggie:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 1/8/2021 at 5:30 PM, elan1 said:

it doesn’t make sense why they would need to wear masks at script meeting when they are working together for the next 6-7 months? You don’t wear masks when you’re filming anyways and will be in physical and close contact with each other 

good job victory contents with your publicity and stating the facts and defending immediately  the script reading was at a time when there wasn’t that many restrictions and expectations in Korea yet

It's not believable. If  bad comments are the reason to delete the script reading photos ,they could close the comments section. I read the comments and ı didn't see any bad comments under the photos.  Also ıf the mask create a big problem, why there isn't  any article about this ???

Knetz talks about how Actress Kim Sohyun looks more mature for her upcoming drama compared to her appearance in drama 'Goblin'!

Sohyun eonni ㅠㅠㅠ

The left side is goblin (2016) and the right side is the River Where the Moon Rises (this year)

e2de7e93f74ac7309bd2e022394dc1e0.gif

Netizens comments :

- When did you become such an older sister?

- Heol. 

- Kim Sohyun is so mature that she doesn't look like a child.

- I can feel the vintage running through her face.

- Oh, my God, you're so mature.

- Eonni.. 

- Wow, the real line is different... it's more luxurious.

- Whoa... 

- What is this eonni ㅠㅠ 

- Did you lose your baby fat? Crazy. It's so pretty.

- Sohyun getting prettier ㅠㅠ

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 1/8/2021 at 6:17 PM, Breeze said:

It's not believable. If  bad comments are the reason to delete the script reading photos ,they could close the comments section. I read the comments and ı didn't see any bad comments under the photos. 

Also ıf the mask create a big problem, why there isn't  any article about this ???

maybe KBS read negative comments in naver and other places and they wanted to be in the safe side and delete the photo to prevent it getting more reactions??? But they should had waited for victory contents to speak first. Victory contents had to explain and release news statements of what happened so there was negative comments somewhere by netizens. 

Maybe there is article but in smaller Korean news sites? Or maybe victory contents was too fast and responded to the negatives comments immediately before an article could come out and therefore article got cancelled? Lol 

she is so adorable, she grew up so well :wub:

I don’t blame JDY at all :lol:

Yeo Jin goo x sohyun, when will their drama ship sail in happiness and not tragedy? 

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 1/8/2021 at 6:43 PM, elan1 said:

maybe KBS read negative comments in naver and other places and they wanted to be in the safe side and delete the photo to prevent it getting more reactions??? But they should had waited for victory contents to speak first. Victory contents had to explain and release news statements of what happened so there was negative comments somewhere by netizens. 

Maybe there is article but in smaller Korean news sites? Or maybe victory contents was too fast and responded to the negatives comments immediately before an article could come out and therefore article got cancelled? Lol 

Yeo Jin goo x sohyun, when will their drama ship sail in happiness and not tragedy?

Vc didn't delete script reading photos. Because of this KBS's reason didn't convince me...Anyway this situation doesn't bother the cast and team . Jingoo and Sohyun, let's do a drama again. But this time happy ending ;)

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

23 hours ago, Breeze said:

Vc didn't delete script reading photos. Because of this KBS's reason didn't convince me...Anyway this situation doesn't bother the cast and team .

Jingoo and Sohyun, let's do a drama again. But this time happy ending ;)

I think KBS deleted it before VC made their announcement of what went on. KBS was too hasty lol KBS doesn’t know the situation and should had waited and ask VC for clarifications. yes happy ending with a marriage :love:

:eatscookie:
i am loving the cinematography of moon river so far

let’s go moon river. Hype hype :D

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Im excited for all the reunions in this drama ❤️ Besties for life :) 

wow, other kbs dramas that had their script reading way after moon river (oct 23) all had their masks off but only moon river got criticism? Make it make sense please. :unamused:

lucky fan, where did they get these? :wub:
  • Like 1
  • Blob 2

Keep our heart strong, everyone. :wow1:There many historical fanatic in korea, so when River release the probability River getting criticism is high. This is just first wave, but the fact that river trending no.1 in naver meaning many people anticipated it. 

• Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

16 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Keep our heart strong, everyone.There many historical fanatic in korea, so when River release the probability River getting criticism is high. This is just first wave, but the fact that river trending no.1 in naver meaning many people anticipated it. 

thank you for encouragement! Fighting everyone :wub: we believe in sohyun even if others don’t. she is a fighter! :hwaiting:

• Blob 4

22 hours ago, elan1 said:

I think KBS deleted it before VC made their announcement of what went on. KBS was too hasty lol KBS doesn’t know the situation and should had waited and ask VC for clarifications.

What ı found ... KBS 's other ig account "My Love KBS" didn't delete the scrip reading photos.  And the photos received 3500 likes. Deleted photos received 43.000 likes :idk:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJvM12xhW8k/

She is Kim Shin's sister ;)

• Where's My Oppa? 1

10 hours ago, Breeze said:

What ı found ... KBS 's other ig account "My Love KBS" didn't delete the scrip reading photos.  And the photos received 3500 likes. Deleted photos received 43.000 likes 

how interesting :ph34r:

10 hours ago, Breeze said:

She is Kim Shin's sister ;)

how amazing it would be if he could make an appearance in moon river :joy:

they’re sisters, I hope they can work together one day :wub:

Netizens need to stop jumping into false conclusions. Thank you VC

netizens are excited and so are we :heart:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, Breeze said:

We want ost like that 

Moon Lovers ost with RWTMR's teaser