✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

2 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Almost all the projects being announced right now are for next year. I think Hong Chun Gi will be for next year too. Most channels are airing fewer dramas with long gaps between them suspending the timeslot for several months. Best bet for her new drama would be February/March but they could confirm the cast this year.

“They announced the male lead over two months ago and then nothing.”

True beauty ML announcement was also months ago, and now it’s confirmed, and also for 2020.

I don’t think that’s the case, for example: 

L new historical project was announced like over a week ago and it’s supposed to air 2020.

Kim Hyang Gi butterfly drama was announced last week and it’s scheduled to air in dec 2020.

Yeo Jin Goo project is lacking a FL and is scheduled for 2020.

JTBC drama live on and it’s leads was just recently announced and is scheduled for sept 2020.

Run On drama cast was all recently confirmed and cast and will come out in oct 2020.FL was cast three days ago. 

The spy who loved me cast and drama was just confirmed for October 2020. 

Frightening collaboration announced over a week ago and will air in 2020.

*the list can go on but I’m tired lol 

6 hours ago, yeli said:

Here’s hoping the next sso update would be an announcement of her next project, but I wouldn’t complain if it’s another selca haha!

The same :)

• Like 2

Kim So Hyun shares a cozy update after wrapping up filming for Netflix's 'Love Alarm' season 2

Actress Kim So Hyun returned to her personal Instagram for the first time in a while, to share a cozy, friendly update with her fans.

In her post, Kim So Hyun posed for a comfortable selca in a casual tee and wrote, "Everyone! Are you doing well? As for me, I'm getting plenty of rest after wrapping up filming for 'Love Alarm'. It must be hard dealing with the sudden hot weather, but I hope that you will have many chances to laugh just a little bit!! I haven't posted very many photos these days TT. I'll come by with new posts more often! Everyone, stay strong." 

It seems that the actress has recently completed all of the filming for season 2 of her Netflix original drama series, 'Love Alarm'! Let's hope the drama returns with season 2 sooner than later!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/06/kim-so-hyun-shares-a-cozy-update-after-wrapping-up-filming-for-netflixs-love-alarm-season-2

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

I heard that the latest IG post of So Hyun garnered over 1,000,000 likes. Proves that fans really missed her. Hope she update us on her next drama after Love Alarm. Can't wait to hear the good news. 

Now 1.1 million likes . Yes her fans missed her so much. And we see how popular she is even though she is resting :)

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3

31 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Now 1.1 million likes . Yes her fans missed her so much. And we see how popular she is even though she is resting :)

Yeah. She is always popular even when she breathes :D. She don't need to do anything to be noticed because her very own existence is the reason why she is super popular. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Moreover I've noticed that it's the fans of the other actress that are making it worse. They couldn't help but compare them. Saying the other has more followers and her dramas are doing well and that yoo jung sucks at picking dramas. I was so shocked with it but then I just ignored them knowing fully well that they are just jealous. I know there's a good message in the drama cos it was stated there that people are quick to judge and that's what happened. 

I saw this at the KYJ soompi forums...what is this?!? :ph34r:

From my observations it’s generally her pure fans that often initiates and compares KYJ with KSH, so obviously KSH pure fans have to refute and provide their rebuttals. 

What does KSH fans have to be jealous of? :sweatingbullets: Every actress is different and have their own career. Korean entertainment is big enough for them and other celebs 

• Like 2

They've always been the type to instigate. Better off not to quote them and ignore everything they say. Some people just want to start a fight. We are here getting happy if Kim Sohyun puts up even one update or gives us a drama this year or any year. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Here's Where Your Fave K-Drama Stars Went To School

5. Hanyang University

Kim So Hyun was admitted to Hanyang University in 2018 as a student in the Department of Film and Theater! Her The Tale Of Nokdu co-star Jang Dong Yoon also entered the university in 2011 and studied under the Department of Economy and Finance. Other notable alumni include Jung Il WooJang Keun Suk (Theater And Cinema), and Lee Ye Young Ae (German Language And Literature)

Hanyang University is a private research university in South Korea. The main campus is in Seoul, and the second one, the Education Research Industry Cluster, is located in Ansan. Hanyang University established South Korea's first engineering institute in 1939 as well as the country's first school of architecture and civil engineering. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, elan1 said:

Moreover I've noticed that it's the fans of the other actress that are making it worse. They couldn't help but compare them. Saying the other has more followers and her dramas are doing well and that yoo jung sucks at picking dramas. I was so shocked with it but then I just ignored them knowing fully well that they are just jealous. I know there's a good message in the drama cos it was stated there that people are quick to judge and that's what happened. 

I saw this at the KYJ soompi forums...what is this?!? :ph34r:

From my observations it’s generally her pure fans that often initiates and compares KYJ with KSH, so obviously KSH pure fans have to refute and provide their rebuttals. 

What does KSH fans have to be jealous of? :sweatingbullets: Every actress is different and have their own career. Korean entertainment is big enough for them and other celebs 

Spoiler

We can see in koala's playground 's articles who is comparing them. Almost every  articles about actresses , someone brings Sso's name and compared her with their favourite :))) 

If they say "Our favourite is very very popular than yours" , Ksh's fan say ,KSH has more followers. 

I really love Kyj. And ı will start her new drama. Yes , like you said they are diffrent . Two of them are very talented. But most important thing is they are friend.They are not enemy .

Sohyunnie in cartoon version

Resim 

Resim

Spoiler

Resim

Resim

cr: hyunori _ twitter

• Like 1

[Y planning]'What a day','Nokdujeon', a drama captured by Generation Z... Why?

201911071524269495_d_20191107152652887.jpg?type=w430

It caught the demanding generation Z firmly. Compared to the ratings, the response online is definitely explosive. It is the story of KBS2 Wolhwa drama'Nokdujeon' and MBC tree drama'Somewhat Found'.

Among the current Wolhwa dramas, the most popular topic is'Joseon Roco-Nokdujeon' (played by Ye Ye-jin, Baek So-yeon, director Kim Dong-hui, Kang Soo-yeon). Based on the webtoon of the same name, the rating of this drama varies between 6 and 7%, but the reaction online is very different.

In addition to Jang Dong-yun, who has attracted attention as a prettier woman than a woman, sweet romance between Nokdu (Jang Dong-yoon) and Dong Dong-ju (Kim So-hyun) is attracting attention every day.

Jang Dong-yoon, whose face has appeared in various dramas such as'Mr. Sean Shine' and'The Poet Girl', has been properly imprinted on the home theater with his first major role. The woman's heart is shaken by the charm of the eight colors that go back and forth between a beautiful woman and a fresh boy.

201911071524269495_img_0_20191107152652896.jpg?type=w430View original

In the case of'The Day I Found Somehow' (Sung Ha-Young, In Ji-Hye, Directing Kim Sang-Hyeop, hereinafter'Uh-Haru'), the temperature difference is even greater. After staying at an average of 3~4% viewership immediately after the first broadcast in October, it was ranked first in the drama topic for four consecutive weeks, according to TV data researcher Good Data Corporation.

The performer's topic also continued to rise to the top. With only 3 performers in the 10th place (3rd Loan, 5th Hyeyun Kim, 8th Jaewook Lee), it is the largest drama currently being aired. The original webtoon'July Discovered July' has significantly increased the number of weekly readers compared to before the drama broadcast.

Kim Hye-yoon, who played the role of Dano, received the most attention after the broadcast. With his example in'SKY Castle', he completely erased the face of his previous work and was full of loveliness. Here, it is driving the popularity of the drama with an excellent synchro rate that matches the original webtoon.

Roo of Haru Station, who played the first lead, is also a deity discovered by'a day'. He caught his eye with his handsome appearance as if he had torn a manga, and he showed another charm purely to myself even to change his fate. The two's fresh romance is also popular.

201911071524269495_img_1_20191107152652908.jpg?type=w430

Although there is a difference in terms of material and casting, both works have a strong sense of fantasy rather than reality, and they are similar in that they are romantic comedies based on webtoons.

Experts believe that this popularity shows the consumption pattern of Generation Z. Pop culture critic Kim Heon-shik said, "In fact, as you can see from the'Pengsu' craze, Z generations are somewhat embarrassed and know that it is not happening in reality, but they actively consume when they express their emotions and sensibility. The existing generation is based on realism. "It's different from preferring a narrative."

In addition, "both works are based on webtoons, so there is an advantage that a certain degree of entertainment is guaranteed by the influence of the existing subscription. Here, the fact that the fresh cast and the sensitivity of the younger people are all captured the Z generation. "I think it's the secret," he said. "As it demonstrates that the young sensibility that still wants a romantic comedy is alive, romance materials aimed at the Z generation will continue to appear."

Reporter Ban Seo-yeon, YTN Star (uiopkl22@ytnplus.co.kr)
[Photo courtesy = MBC, KBS2]
  • Like 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/autofreak.com/love-alarm-season-2-release-date-cast-and-read-more/43176/amp/

“We can not say about the date of release. Due to the world’s ongoing situation, the release date of Love Alarm Season 2 might be postponed. Now we have news of the release date. According to show creators, Love Alarm Season 2 is very likely to release around December 2020.”

:ph34r: hmmmmm :phew:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Where are the more updates Kim Sohyun promised? When everyone has ongoing, upcoming dramas or being proposed for new ones I'm still waiting for her to make announcements. 

I’m on the same cloud as you. :tears:

• Sad 2