✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/09/kim-so-hyun-up-for-miss-granny-drama-remake/

Kim So-hyun up for Miss Granny drama remake

by tineybeanie

kshyunn1.jpg

Good news! Kim So-hyun (Radio Romance) is considering an offer to star in the drama remake of the 2014 hit family movie Miss Granny. Lovable ajusshi Kwon Hae-hyo (Lingerie Girls’ Generation) has already confirmed that he will be acting in the drama remake, but Kim So-hyun is still reviewing the script. As she is still filming her new drama Love Alarm, the production team and her agency are trying to see if this remake would fit into her schedule.

If you haven’t seen the movie (you should go see it), it’s about a crochety granny in her seventies who is so irascible and nagging that her grown son (to be played by Kwon Hae-hyo in the drama) decides to send her to a nursing facility. She wakes up one day to realize she has the body of a young woman, and she decides to explore the desires and passions she wanted to pursue in her youth in this new body. She encounters her son and his family in this new identity, and becomes friends with her own grandson.

The movie was really touching and heartfelt when it came to subtle expressions of familial love and friendship, and I’m excited to see how they’ll adapt it to the longer drama format. Shim Eun-kyung was so perfect in the movie’s lead role as Miss Granny, that I think I’ll find it hard to see anyone else in it. But if anyone can create a distinct but equally adorable granny persona, it’s going to be Kim So-hyun.

Miss Granny is being co-produced by Idea Factory and Ye-in Entertainment, and the rights for the Japanese market have already been purchased by Japanese company WITHSTARS. Currently Miss Granny is in the casting phase, and will begin filming as soon as it’s locked down a cast. As of yet, there is no broadcasting station attached.

• Like 3

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/09/19/kim-so-hyun-offered-miss-granny-drama-remake/

KIM SO-HYUN OFFERED MISS GRANNY DRAMA REMAKE

Kim So-hyun (Radio Romance) is currently reviewing the offer to lead the upcoming drama remake of the 2014 hit family movie Miss Granny. Her agency and the prod team are looking at whether the actress’ schedule could accommodate the new project as she is still filming her latest drama Love Alarm.

Veteran actress Na Mon-hee is already confirmed to reprise her role as the naggy and short-tempered halmoni version of the character being offered to Kim So-hyun. Meanwhile, Kwon Hae-hyo (Lingerie Girls’ Generation) is also joining the cast as halmoni’s son.

Miss Granny is a heartwarming film about a woman in her 70s who suddenly finds herself trapped in a young woman’s body. The drama remake has no premiere date nor broadcasting station as of yet.

• Thanks 3

Comments about Love Alarm and Miss Granny's leading lady Kim So Hyun :))

"They finally gave her proper female centric dramas which she can hard carry all by herself with her skill set." #MissGranny

"KSH in ANYTHING is a must watch! She's uber talented with a great personality and looks to boot!" #LoveAlarm

DnTtYmBV4AEJ5Gg.jpg

DnTtZhkVAAIonUB.jpg

DnTtaZYU4AAYBuI.jpg

DnTtawVVAAEUIcB.jpg

Shim Eun-kyung was so perfect in the movie’s lead role as Miss Granny, that I think I’ll find it hard to see anyone else in it. But if anyone can create a distinct but equally adorable granny persona, it’s going to be #KimSoHyun. ~Dramabeans~

Cr:Yonghwa_psj

• Like 3

So Hyun has left messages in Standby fans cafe:-

ow are you? Now it’s Mid-Autumn Festival, and maybe this year’s holiday is especially long. So some people have a short travel plan. I feel that everyone has to have a more comfortable Mid-Autumn Festival:) Of course I will be at home! Besides having meal with my family, I will have a lot of peace and freedom time.
.. It’s really hot today, the hottest make me hardly say anything and feeling tired. For those who work outside or those who do physical work will be very tired and this makes me worry. Hope everyone take care ! The weather is hot for some time and starting from a few days ago, It's capricious, and is super hard to predict. ..
In short, I am curious about how you guys will be in the Mid-Autumn Festival and come here to leave a message! Here I can read all messages , so everyone can say it with peace of mind! Meanwhile I won't confirm the private message or response to private messages like before. Everyone may be disappointed. My heart is definitely not ignorant, nor annoying or feel troublesome! I hope everyone must know, although you may be sad about this and I'm afraid you'll be sad, I'd like to tell everyone that I am definitely not like that! ..
And if I have to say something about this part, although I did not reply, I'd still read them! But rather than thinking why didn't reply after read ? Compared to this delusion, I hope everyone thinks~ She read it, everyone wants to say something to me, the wounded story, just a trivial thing, just write it down;) Because I won’t say it out! Although supported words are good, I hope you guys can leave something about your mood so here can be a room to make you feel a little more relaxed! Although there may be a bit hard, but there may be people who are willing to write, so i told everyone! Therefore, I hope everyone can understand about this) ..
In short, I hope everyone will have fun in the holidays ! About my next project, I'll tell you when thing is clear. .. I'll stop here and will come again later. Hope everyone enjoys a happy consecutive break! ..

So Hyun has also left messages on DC and here's the translation:-
Hello everyone! I am Kim So Hyun:) This Mid-Autumn Festival is very long, some people will travel, and some people will rest at home. I hope everyone can drive safely and stay healthy !!
Eat more delicious food and have fun. I am ready to take a break while watching movie!!! Haha, I hope everyone will have a happy break! Be careful not to catch a cold!!

DnnLy54UYAAnW38.jpg

http://lifetimekorea.kr/program/53/ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Kim So Hyun Considering Starring Role in Korean Drama “Miss Granny”

Posted on September 21, 2018by Kay

Miss Granny Korean Drama - Kim So Hyun

Kim So Hyun (Radio Romance) is considering starring in the new drama Miss Granny. Miss Granny is a remake of the hit movie of the same name about a grumpy 70 year oldwoman who is transformed into a young woman. Kim So Hyun is currently working on her drama Love Alarm, so we will have to see if she can fit in another drama.

Na Moon Hee (Just Between Lovers) will reprise her role as the older version of the character. Kwon Hae Hyo (Lingerie Girls’ Generation) will play her son show she develops a new relationship with using her new identity.

Miss Granny is looking to air sometime in 2019.

https://kdramakisses.com/2018/09/21/kim-so-hyun-considering-starring-role-in-korean-dramamiss-granny/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1