✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

She upload the status again.. I don't know what has happened.. But seems like some fan has send her lots of DM and i do read that she's trying to replying all the fan.

Sohyunah, it's okay.. Please, don't feel guilty because you did nothing wrong..and you know what? We all love you so much :heart:

• Like 4

It's fair for a celebrity to not answer all the messages destined to him/her, it would be a nightmare! But I also understand guilty conscience is always there. Anyway, if you read her Instagram account, every post is filled with no less than a thousand "PLEASE FOLLOW ME BACK UNNIEEEEE" comments :lol::sweatingbullets: (and I can read just English and Spanish ones).

By the way, I didn't knew her English writing was so good; much better than mine :sweatingbullets:

• Confused 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, angrytomato said:

It's fair for a celebrity to not answer all the messages destined to him/her, it would be a nightmare! But I also understand guilty conscience is always there. Anyway, if you read her Instagram account, every post is filled with no less than a thousand "PLEASE FOLLOW ME BACK UNNIEEEEE" comments :lol::sweatingbullets: (and I can read just English and Spanish ones).

By the way, I didn't knew her English writing was so good; much better than mine :sweatingbullets:

I'm uncomfortable seeing people comments on "Please follow me..." Think about how Sohyun feel . Also half of the comments in this way.:crazy:

• Like 3

Probably she felt bad the first weeks. Then, it's about common sense. Think about autographs or selfies. You arrive at the airport at 9:00, got a TV show at 10:30 and there's like 2,000 fans waiting for your signing or selca. No way you can please everybody. She's got near 7 million followers on IG. Following back just a little 0,1% would take away all her free time.

At least, So-hyun is more concerned about her fans than others. Remember that fan meeting in... Taiwan maybe? They said "just one selfie for every, let's say, 20 people". And she ended making selfies one by one.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, angrytomato said:

They are obsessed fans I must say. After creating multiple accounts, they will spamming her to follow 'Please follow me Unnie' or 'Please follow my other accounts Unnie'

After she followed, 'Please like my posts Unnie' and after that 'Please see my IG story Unnie' or 'Please read my DM Unnie'  and more never ending requests :blink:

5 hours ago, angrytomato said:

Probably she felt bad the first weeks. Then, it's about common sense. Think about autographs or selfies. You arrive at the airport at 9:00, got a TV show at 10:30 and there's like 2,000 fans waiting for your signing or selca. No way you can please everybody. She's got near 7 million followers on IG. Following back just a little 0,1% would take away all her free time.

At least, So-hyun is more concerned about her fans than others. Remember that fan meeting in... Taiwan maybe? They said "just one selfie for every, let's say, 20 people". And she ended making selfies one by one.

True..it's all about common sense.. I hope they will become more mature, give her some space to enjoy her own social accounts not to see their spams all the times and more importantly, respect her.

Yup, RESPECT her.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

GOOD NEWS .LOVE ALARM confirmed :)))

NEWS] Kim So Hyun, Jung Ga Ram and Song Kang confirmed for 'Love Alarm' Filming starts next month and will be broadcast exclusively on Netflix on 2019.

Jung Ga Ram - 93-liner

Song Kang - 94-liner

And ı don't know anyting abaout them :sweatingbullets:

DnQiPXuU0AEoqil.jpg

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, faye406 said:

is she confirmed for her role in Miss Granny adaptation? I heard she considering it positively and I hope she's really take the role.

Sohyun will arrange her schedule (filming Love Alarm) and if everything goes well, sohyun will be the main actress.

I think because of Miss Grany , confarmation of Love Alarm was too long. 

• Like 2

The boys are really cute and I'm relieved they are actors and not idols/models. Somewhat tired of the "aaaaarrrggghhhh So-hyun Lee Eun-bi, you pushed Sungjae away and therefore we hate you!!!!" fangirl doing.

Anyway, starting (again) to be a bit worried about our workaholic queen, her health and her busy schedules. Filming two dramas, one after another, is a little too much. Even if it seems they're short of episodes ("Miss Granny" is originally a Chinese/Japanese movie, isn't it?).

Devil Tomato: You're going to enjoy two KSH dramas! Stop thinking over anything else!

Angel Tomato: Don't you care about that poor exhausted girl?

Devil Tomato: Oh, come on! All I wanna do is have some fun!

• Confused 1
  • LOL 2