✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

13 minutes ago, faye406 said:

same old comments about younger parts and adult parts in TMTETS.

What new is about voting in AAA. 

I agree that we're really bad with this. I tried. You tried. We all tried our best too. 

IMO. This popularity award is solely like a gift from fans to their bias. But reality? We can see it.
No offense. We know that Suzy even Park Bo Young is really famous but still can't bet other nominees. Why? because of lack of voting. 

Does that mean not winning this means Suzy, Park Bo Young not famous? a big NO. They still very famous and same goes to other nominees too.

Mimicking this sentiment to uplift spirit is good but to downgrading others while your bias is on the top vote is a loser.

It was just one comment and got shut down really fast as well so it's best not to indulge it any further. There will always be comments like that more and more as KSH popularity keeps growing. Arguing about it is pointless. And popularity awards are not a measure of fandom size but how dedicated they are. If you look at kpop band rankings and even actor rankings you can see clearly how popular groups like BTS and actors like LJS are not winning at votes even though they have massive fandoms. 

These votes are more about how organized the fandom are and how much they willing to spend. Not everyone have time and money to vote. It's sad to see your bias not win but it's not the end of the world. We can still keep trying no harm in that. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, mindstar said:

These votes are more about how organized the fandom are and how much they willing to spend. Not everyone have time and money to vote. It's sad to see your bias not win but it's not the end of the world. We can still keep trying no harm in that. :)

I completely agree with you. I don't know why today my mood really swings and entertain all this. hahahahha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

And additional to what @mindstar said, winning in popularity vote doesnt mean that particular celebrity is the most famous or sought after but just a statement of his/her fandom dedication. In fact most people both in Korea and international doesnt really take the results as seriously or important. It just for fun and leisure in supporting your bias though some are dead serious in it. As for me, i dont take anything that take in more than one vote per person throughout the voting duration as legit voting results. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, faye406 said:

I completely agree with you. I don't know why today my mood really swings and entertain all this. hahahahha

It's ok chingu don't worry! When KSH starts her activities again there won't even be any time to think about such petty things! :)

D-11 for her Taiwan FM! Cheers! :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

16 hours ago, loveiskim said:

Another team up reunion i wish for

KimSohyun (1999) - LeeHyunwoo (1993) - ParkSeojoon (1988) :D

Reveal hidden contents

they can be a funny siblings :lol:

0020-690x467.jpg

They can be childhood friends :)

1.png

they can also make a love triangle :wub:

tumblr_ne4t5bOZJz1tf2n79o1_1280.jpg

Do you guys notice the different vibes of Sohyun in each photo? always amazed on how she manages to adjust her image with various partner no matter how big the age gap between them.....

I don't know why but I'm digging about sibling relationship at this time. Maybe because I couldn't get enough big bro-lil sis relationship in Goblin or big sis-lil sis in WYWS. I would loovee to see KSH play with older actor as sibling. So Park Seo Joon as big bro and Lee Hyun Woo as a lover? Not bad isn't? So everybody happy and no more love triangle. :D

@rossy5 

Don't mind user Shy Sana. She/he is just KSH haters. I saw her/his comments in KSH related article and saying negative thing or posted sarcasm. I couldn't remember where or when I read them. But I've kind remember her/him commented in PMY's article about the difference between her drama and KSH in Soompi's article.

@faye406

Sometimes people took voting winners seriously. This is why idols fanwars in award ceremonies was pretty messy. But it actually could showed us which fandom is very dedicated and give everything and which is not. I'm not saying our fandom is not dedicated but it's just not strong enough as the no 1. But then, there's also fandom who think that popularity award is not everything. It's okay to not getting popularity award because there's bigger award than that. Yoo Ah In never get any popularity award like some actors of his age, but he's still seen as great actor based on some best actor awards he received. Even some people think he's better than some actor of his age.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, summerstorm444 said:

Happy halloween. 

Very pretty Sohyun. :)

If someone like her knocking my door asking for treat. I'll give her all candies that I have. :lol:

KSH as ghost in LFG was also very pretty while other ghost in there were either scary or weird. My sister who watched LFG with me said "it's not fair, how could a ghost is so pretty. Prettier than real human like me." :lol:

Seeing this tweet, made me wanted to throwback Nightmare Teacher. But first, let's watch again its press con video.

Bonus : cute little taebi's interaction in 0:56 :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

19 hours ago, keo2pooh said:

I don't know why but I'm digging about sibling relationship at this time. Maybe because I couldn't get enough big bro-lil sis relationship in Goblin or big sis-lil sis in WYWS. I would loovee to see KSH play with older actor as sibling. So Park Seo Joon as big bro and Lee Hyun Woo as a lover? Not bad isn't? So everybody happy and no more love triangle. :D

She will also make a good sibling relationship with LSG, maybe soon they can work together as LSG is completing his MS today :D I won't refuse if they act as a couple though :lol:

Haters gonna hate. Sometimes I feel sick about it too. Sometimes I read some bad comment on instagram (can't help but read it because they were appeared on my search tab), the comments are hateful. It's often caused by something that weren't important at all. And said by someone who doesn't know sohyun. You know, last time there was someone who posted about YSH won best new actress in seoul drama awards for Ruler. There were some immature people who cynically commented that she is the lead female not sohyun, and she deserve the female lead role more than sohyun. But the funny thing is that the one who commented weren't YSH fans, but looks like sohyun's long term haters. So, yes, we will see some people like them more often since sohyun is getting more famous and everyone praise her not only for her beautiful face but for her talents and her great attitude.
Whatever we say they will say something back, even with more hate in it. It's pointless.
I hope everyone  just support their bias without ruin another one.
And about articles, I agree with @mindstar. Even in some articles about sohyun, there were still reporters who attach "improper" photos of sohyun. And they wrote as they wish. They knew that she is FA, that's why they thought that nobody would defend sohyun. But glad to see many good comments about her.
I think agencies also have their hands on awards. Who knows, right?

P.S. I'm telling you about the hate comments not to bad mouthing or raise hatred to another bias, only share my experience and opinion :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MsSubak said:

Haters gonna hate. Sometimes I feel sick about it too. Sometimes I read some bad comment on instagram (can't help but read it because they were appeared on my search tab), the comments are hateful. It's often caused by something that weren't important at all. And said by someone who doesn't know sohyun. You know, last time there was someone who posted about YSH won best new actress in seoul drama awards for Ruler. There were some immature people who cynically commented that she is the lead female not sohyun, and she deserve the female lead role more than sohyun. But the funny thing is that the one who commented weren't YSH fans, but looks like sohyun's long term haters. So, yes, we will see some people like them more often since sohyun is getting more famous and everyone praise her not only for her beautiful face but for her talents and her great behavior.
Whatever we say they will say something back, even with more hate in it. It's pointless.
I hope everyone  just support their bias without ruin another one.
And about articles, I agree with @mindstar. Even in some articles about sohyun, there were still reporters who attach "improper" photos of sohyun. And they wrote as they wish. They knew that she is FA, that's why they thought that nobody would defend sohyun. But glad to see many good comments about her.
I think agencies also have their hands on awards. Who knows, right?

P.S. I'm telling you about the hate comments not to bad mouthing or raise hatred to another bias, only share my experience and opinion :)

Its unfortunate but true that haters/antis are a clear marker of popularity. As KSH grows even bigger there will be more and more haters but on the upside there will also be more supporters. We just have to learn to accept the bad withe good since its unavoidable anyways. Even TaeJiHye after all these years still have many haters and antis who waste no opportunity to bring them down.

Lets just concentrate on achievements and positive comments instead wasting our time getting worked up over such nobodies who hide behind a keyboard to hurt others. 

Just waiting for KSH to finally announce an agency! At this point have already stopped caring what agency she joins! It could be an idol agency too but please just announce Sohyun-ah! Its been 2 months already! Even rumours would be good at this stage but some news please! 

The wait is really can drive one crazy! :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, summerstorm444 said:

Happy halloween. 

Very pretty Sohyun. :)

Halloween reminds me, today is Song Song Couple wedding! Many congratulations to the beautiful couple! :D

Its so rare to have such high profile and extremely popular celebs end up together! Truly a fairytale romance and also wedding! :wub:

• Like 3

@MsSubak

We must be ready tho, more KSH get famous.. More she'll get hate of whatever she did. Not to mention the probability getting hate from her other co-star fans, I've seen it already. I just hope KSH's fans stay humble and if someone comparing her with others, lets not hate the actresses.. Just hating that one person who's comparing. Just defend KSH without dragging down others. I've seen few of KSH's fans hating on YSH because of her win in Seoul Awards and the comments saying YSH is better lead than KSH. Remember, people said "like idol, like fans". That's why I don't want KSH getting bad name because some of immature act of her fans. Well, there'll always bad apples in the fandom but lets good apples shine more.

@mindstar

At this moment, I even keep on update about song2 wedding. Looking for the hope if she'll become one of their guest or not. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, keo2pooh said:

@mindstar

At this moment, I even keep on update about song2 wedding. Looking for the hope if she'll become one of their guest or not. :D

hahaha.. I'm about to quote you on this matter. Due to your wild imagination (yeah), I'm looking at the attendees too. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

This is off topic but just look at this beautiful couple!! Wish them a long and blissful married life!! :heart:

@keo2pooh @faye406 hahaha! Its really unlikely for her to be there, shes never worked with them and even her and SJK were label mates for a very short time. In the future maybe they can meet and interact :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, mindstar said:

@keo2pooh @faye406 hahaha! Its really unlikely for her to be there, shes never worked with them and even her and SJK were label mates for a very short time. In the future maybe they can meet and interact :) 

That's because my thirst about KSH's new agency. So I made this wild imagination if she came, then maybe her new agency would either Blossom or UAA. Because I knew that she didn't have any connection with both of them so if she came then it's because agency :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@keo2pooh yup, not only other co-star fans or other bias fans, but also some shipper when they saw sohyun has interaction with some actors/idols. Let’s prepare ourselves and stay humble :) Giving bad comments and bad mouthing other bias are pointless, it will only cause trouble and give negative impacts for sohyun. Let’s just focus on supporting sohyunie :)

hahaha I thought it's only me who keep on update of SongSong wedding. But she's not coming. Maybe she won't come even if she's already decided to sign with UAA or Blossom because it will raise speculation about her new agency (she never work with SongSong anyway), and it has been 2 months since she was FA without any rumor about her new agency, so she must be decided to keep it secret until she’s ready to tell us about it.

Will she tell us next month right after suneung? I hope so :mellow:

So that she has agency who will defend her and she will soon has a new project :wub::wub: really can't wait!

• Like 4

@keo2pooh agree with @MsSubak, even if KSH sign with either of their agency ( though hope not Blossom! Please not!) she won't attend wedding as it would cause too much speculation. It is very curious that she has been FA without any rumours till now, whoever the new agency is must be powerful enough to completely keep a blanket on their negotiations else how has nothing been leaked? Hope she will announce after exams and also her new project. 

Am also curious of her new endorsements but we might have to wait till next year to find out as new models are generally introduced with the new line and since FW has already happened next season SS will only happen during Jan-Feb. Still, wish at least Peripera can drop a new CF! Also, when we get fan signs?

SOUP! Peripera! Skono! Please give us more fan signs! :lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

It's been so long since KSH uploaded a selca and it's been a week since she posted. Missing her! :bawling:

2 hours ago, loveiskim said:
Love the way they put sohyun's selca while she's not even the main cast~ :wub:

Really happy for all the love she's received from WYWS cast and her cameo! Please appear in the final episode as well! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1