✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Her stylists should realize that she looks best with lighter make up to highlight her natural look. Her youthful and innocent face is her trademark. But since they're trying to make her look mature, they're putting heavier make up.

Oh and I really love her super smile on the last part of her Hazzy's greeting with Sung Jae, I call it super smile since her eyes are turning into crescent shape and you cannot see it anymore. Her actions are just too honest, if she's happy she's happy haha.

• Like 3

Guest guacamole

she looks like a strong yeoja:):D  

On the other hand ... she looks like an angel here that just came down from heaven :P

In this she looks vulnerable 

In here she looks like a socialite city girl

In this she looks cute and innocent:P

In here she looks like a playful girl who is crazy over ducks

in here she looks innocent and youthful 

But in my opinion Sohyun is just a humble pretty girl

I love how she tries new things and love new things both in modelling and in the acting world~ 

:):) she is not only a pretty face but also passionate about her work 

haha I just want to share the positive things I observe ~ :P:P

I know she have simple dreams but I really want her to work in hollywood ... someday (but if she really doesn't want it haha I'm okay with it) :P so maybe its better for her to take rest right now ... like someone said here if she is too tired her growth might get stunted soooo yes maybe she needs a little break ....I actually want her to take movie proj instead of dramas because live shooting system in korea for their drama show is really not nice for one's health ... I heard lead actors and actress of dramas sometimes don't sleep 6 days straight because of drama shooting sched ...yikes crazy

Edited by guacamole

Guest orcabear888

There's no casting news for So Hyun (her management might be choosing the right project for her) nowadays but I think it's a good thing, she needs all the rest she could get after her drama and movie and avoid overexposure which can really hurt her career in the long run if that happens.

There's no casting news for So Hyun (her management might be choosing the right project for her) nowadays but I think it's a good thing, she needs all the rest she could get after her drama and movie and avoid overexposure which can really hurt her career in the long run if that happens.

I agree. I think the next few years will be very important for sohyun's career as she is transitioning from a child actress to actress. I'm actually hoping that she won't do too many projects from now on and focus on quality rather than quanitity of the projects that she chooses. Sometimes, her manager (her mom) and management picks too many projects for her to do , although that has died down since this year. I'm still excited for her upcoming project as I believe that she already finished pure love filming. curios to see whether it's a drama or movie. I just hope that she continues to stick to herself and keep on taking atypical roles and not candy roles. Now is the time for her to rest and do normal teenage things and also manage her health, growth, and beauty:)

• Like 2

I think it's shooting plus family time in Taiwan. I heard she was with her family when fans spotted her in Incheon airport. Hope she gets a good and long rest though I doubt that will happen as Pure Love is only 7 days away from wrapping up in filming. The movie filming will end at Sept 10 and I'm crossing my fingers that she won't do anything really tiring for the rest of the year. She needs some rest, she has been working non-stop ever since School 2015.

And I agree that she shouldn't take too many dramas all at once, her transition from a teen actress to an A-list actress depends on the project she will choose. I still want her to stick to roles that suits her age (I guess this is one of the reasons why I'm raising an eyebrow to YSJ being casted as a 28 y.o. policeman), as long as she doesn't play the typical damsel in distress in dramas. She suits the independent and strong types of roles.

Behind the Scene pictures during Pure Love filming last August 25. The drama is set in 1991 and they were filming in a church. From what I read, it seems that Soo Ok is physically ill and Beom Sil (EXO's Kyung Soo) is the jealous type. In an interview, Kyung Soo said that it's been a while since he become really happy and he is really happy filming the movie. The Pure Love family went to fish, they must be very close. :)

A fan pic of So Hyun in Incheon Airport (I wonder if her younger brother is the guy in blue)

PS: For Yi An and Eun Bi shippers haha. This is a BTS picture and they look close :) So Hyun choosing a shirt for Joo Hyuk.

Update: She just arrived to Taiwan. There are fans who she met there

Edited by TinnieBoom
  • Like 2

Guest guacamole

Soo Ok is physically ill and Beom Sil (EXO's Kyung Soo) is the jealous type. In an interview, Kyung Soo said that it's been a while since he become really happy and he is really happy filming the movie. The Pure Love family went to fish, they must be very close. :)

err is that a hint she gonna die? :sweatingbullets: wae yo she looks lively in the picture. I dont like sad endings tho ottoke ~ can she resurrect like eun byul :P lol kidding ~ really I dont like sad endings 

Thank you for sharing these infos :)

Kim Sohyun IG update

Kim Sohyun message 150903

-----

@wow_kimsohyun's no-pic Twitter update:

[KOR] 공항에 도착하니 생각지도 못 했는데 팬분들께서 많이 와주셨더라구요!! 감사하고 taiwan에서 좋은 추억 많이 만들고 갈게요:)

[ENG] When we arrived at the airport, I didn't expect my fans would also come and welcome me. Thank you and I'll be making lots of good memories in Taiwan. :)

-----

@wow_kimsohyun's Twitter & IG Update:

[KOR] 딤섬이!!! 너무 맛있어요♥♥

[ENG] Dimsum!!! is so delicious ❤️❤️

trans credits : sohyunxjingoo

Video capture of the arrival of Kim Sohyun in Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport

>> There was no prior official announcement that she will go to Taiwan ? It was a surprise? but some fans still went to airport to welcome her ? awesome! sweet! Sohyun must have been so touch :P they are also lucky to have met/see Sohyun in person :D luckyyyyyyy ~ :tears::tears::tears: 

Edited by guacamole
privacy

@makabe23 I don't think her character will die though, she has an adult counterpart right? :)

I think there was a prior announcement or at least it was leaked to the Taiwan media that she's going to Taiwan since I've seen a media camera when she was fan signing. Nevertheless she seemed really surprised about the crowd in the airport. *whispers* I find her bodyguard (or is that her interpreter? The guy in black with a black cap) cute hihi

I think (or feel) that the guy holding the bear is her interpreter. He neither looks like a bodyguard nor her manager (coz it's her mom) . Or probably a Ceci or Sidushq official.

A pic with a fan (I think this is a staff to the restaurant where she had dinner)

Some fan taken photos from her Ceci Mag photoshoot

Go EunByul is back! Haha, she is just gorgeous, sexy and mature in this one

She's still shooting even at night! Take care So Hyun and as much as possible, take a rest...

I think I really understood why her School 2015's co-stars are really amazed by her professionalism. She has been working non-stop from morning to afternoon and she is still smiling on the photos. It's so hard to flash a smile when you are tired, more so on her very young age. If I was in her shoes I would have been sulking when night shooting starts. She has a strong mind and must really love what she's doing.

Edited by TinnieBoom
  • Like 1

I hope that she maintains her resilience throughout her entire career! it's an important trait to have as an actress. And I believe that guy with the cap on next to her is her new? manager? or something along those lines, because her mom is her manager. He's been with her since pure love filming though so he's probably a staff from sidus. Probably like a bodyguard.

Her fans found out that sohyun was going to be at taiwan solely from her SNS when she posted picture at at the airport. They checked the flight schedules from korea to taiwan and rushed over to the airport. I love that she has soo many dedicated fans. She has a taiwanese fansite facebook (has almost 70,000 likes!) with videos and pictures taken by fans at the airport.  I knew that she was getting really popular in china but didn't realize that she's also popular in taiwan. 

https://www.facebook.com/kimsohyunZzang?fref=nf

and this facebook site also has pictures of sohyun from the airport

https://www.facebook.com/capataiwan?fref=photo

all of her pictures got so many likes<3

btw I love her look in leather pants. She has pretty and wide hips so they should dress in something that accentuates her body more.

Woah really? That's some dedication out there! Seriously her fans are awesome!

Oh and that guy is with her ever since Pure Love? Hmm probably a new manager then :)

KSH Taiwan said that So Hyun gave them presents. Gosh, this girl is really kind-hearted! Below is the post, I just translated it using Bing. (sorry I can't read Chinese)

(I removed the emojis)

今日後記

今天是小編全出動XD
早上10點就一直備戰狀態一直等到午後有粉絲說所炫中午在哪用餐我們又重現(?)希望
再次感謝你們
(中間省略....)
之後進到一家拌手禮店
我們委託工作人員拿我們的小卡和貼紙給所炫後來工作人員說我們可以進去給她!!
因為今天沒有翻譯所以只能用破英文跟他講XD
一進去所炫就鞠躬
然後緩緩(?)朝我們走過來
我們就跟他說我們是台灣粉絲團的
前幾天來的也是我們的人
他就用英文回答我們說她知道!!! (英文講的很好然後一直說謝謝)
後來出去的時候弟弟朝我們這裡的方向鞠躬
再這裡感謝工作人員讓我們能遠遠的跟

後來去西門町吃冰
逛了很多飾品店 (鴨子絕對所炫最愛
所炫po的照片是在屈臣氏
去士林夜市也是一開始就看飾品後來玩了射飛鏢
圖片中4是所炫射的,5是弟弟射的

走的時候還送了我們禮物
送了所炫最喜歡的鴨子和蛋糕
還脫了口罩跟我們說幸苦了
(台灣天氣熱所炫戴著口罩帽子臉很紅
一定會好好享用的

(ENG TRANS)

Today's note heart

Today is the little part out XD
Has been preparing for 10 in the morning until the afternoon fans say the bright noon meal where we again (?) Hope
Thank you again
(Intermediate optional...)
Before being entered into a mix gifts shop
We commissioned a crew with our little cards and stickers to the cool staff said later that we can go in to her!
Because today there is no translation so I can only speak to him in broken English XD
A bright bow
Then slowly (?) We came
We told him we are Taiwan fans
A few days ago to our people
He told us that she knew in English!!! (Speak English very well and always say thank you)
Then out brother bow towards us
Then thank the staff here so that we can talk

Then go to Hsimenting eating ice
Visit many jewelry stores (absolute by showing off your favorite duck
Bright Po pictures are by Watson
To the Shilin night market is also beginning to see jewelry and then play darts
Picture 4 is the cool shot, 5 shot brother

Go also sent us a gift
Sent by showing off your favorite duck and cake
Also take off the masks said hard luck
(Taiwan dazzle masks by hot weather Hat face is very red and
Will enjoy the

• Like 1

Guest guacamole

Kim Sohyun IG update

tumblr_nu7s55xm9G1ucjhrro3_500.jpg

Taiwan에서 peripera봐서 너무 반가웠어요ㅎㅎ

Trans (eng): I'm so glad to see peripera in taiwanㅎㅎ

(she got a new black hat, from B to NY black hat. I like the B hat more haha I call it bae hat :P  )

-----

I think the shirt she is wearing during her shopping in Taiwan was a birthday gift from her korean fans (stand by)  :P 

tumblr_nu7s55xm9G1ucjhrro2_500.jpg

Stand by IG message : 대만에 있는 소현이는 스탠바이에서 생일서포트로 선물했던 반팔티셔츠를 입었어요❤️ 소현아 많이 보고 많이 먹구 힐링하고 조심히 돌아와

----

:DI also like the stolen shot picture of her in leather pants when she was not wearing the hat. The atmosphere of that picture is mysteriously beautiful. :wub:

Ah so the guy with her with the profound black shirt and black hat is her new manager ( I saw someone wearing a profound black shirt in one of the photos taken in the Pure Love shooting site but I wasn't sure if he is the same guy) Sohyun's manager looks serious while ushering Sohyun out of the airport haha he really looks like a bodyguard (bodyguard in concerts :P) but seriously I appreciate that he is always beside Sohyun and taking care of her.  :P  :D... the other guy with Sohyun ... its my first time seeing him ... he looks like an assistant or maybe her stylist? :P or not

Sohyun's Taiwan fans are very nice, with a little amount of time to prepare, they were able to give Sohyun a thoughtful gift. I love how they gave Sohyun ducks :P We all know ducks makes her happy :D Also, they're brave to approach Sohyun haha if I were in their position I think I might not be able to speak nor look her in the eye :P 

>>Oh I also love this picture :wub: very pretty :wub:

tumblr_nu7s55xm9G1ucjhrro1_500.jpg

Edited by guacamole

Wow sohyun is soo nice getting them gifts. She seemed so touched by how many fans were waiting for her just because she posted about her trip to taiwan on her SNS. I think now that she's getting more popular someone like a bodyguard is needed just in case. And I love that she's using the shirt that her fans gave her, I noticed that right away. Sohyun must have really happy fans:)

btw among Japanese EXO fans, there is some noise about sohyun's cap in that picture. Apparently, it's the same cap as EXO's DO and everyone is now wondering if he gave her that hat... because the hat doesn't look new. I've seen her wear a black cap before but it wasn't a yankees cap so it is a possibility. And he said in the interview that since he started pure love he's has the happiest time of his life and felt like falling in love again for the first time. I don't think sohyun would date right now but I'm just scared that she will start getting hate for no reason because idol fans can be soo scary.

• Like 1

Guest guacamole

ah maybe that NY hat is just coincidence. It was actually a hat of her bro. That yankees hat is too masculine haha :lol:  well, IMO if DO gave her that hat, it was nice and sweet of him. If he did gave her that yankees hat, it might be just a thank you gift. I love it when I hear Sohyun's fellow cast members in a drama / movie is nice with her (either female or male) and are friendly with her :D It makes me smile, they are taking care of her  ~ 

If he did gave her that hat, I am curious how he gave it to her as we all know Sohyun got a big-scary- bodyguard- like manager who is always beside her hahahahahahaha If DO gave her that hat while she is with big-scary- bodyguard- like manager that is soooo embarrassingly adorable. hahahahaha (Profound guy! haha he always wear profound shirt Its easier to spot him! haha:D )

tumblr_nu8povAi1n1ucjhrro3_540.jpg

tumblr_nu8povAi1n1ucjhrro2_500.jpg

tumblr_nu8povAi1n1ucjhrro1_500.jpg

tumblr_nu8q63FOi11ucjhrro1_500.jpg

Mr, Profound guy is always beside Sohyun! Thank you for taking care of Sohyun! :DB)

Soooo many IFs !!! haha !! Quick!! Someone interview DO haha  Anyway they should bother DO not Sohyun  Its not her fault if DO really gave her that hat

Anyway~ I think Sohyun is focus in her career and studies than dating right now (She is cool like that ~ Look how she handle the interview in MBC haha with Sungjae haha very cool girl~B)):P 

exo fans need to chill their imagination. :sweatingbullets:

Its normal to give gifts to friends when school term ends maybe its the same thing situation. Pure Love shooting just ended soo.... if DO really gave his cap to Sohyun.... its normal since they become close like friends during shooting the movie.:D

Kim So hyun departure from Taiwan (Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport going back to Korea)

tumblr_nu8py2cfem1ucjhrro1_500.jpg

video~ 

Edited by guacamole

Oh so the new manager is the Profound guy! Hahaha that was a funny name, but now that you mentioned it, he's really a profound shirt fanatic haha Anyways, he looks too young to ber her manager, no? Whether he's the manager or the bodyguard, as long as he stays and protects So Hyun, then that's okay. :) Whenever I see some profound shirt guy near to So Hyun, then I know who he is haha.

Stand By fans must be so happy seeing that she wear the things they gave her. She really treasures her fans. The Taiwan media described her as warm and friendly when she approached the fans asking for signs when she first came to Taiwan. Plus when some fans went to see her (as what I have understood from KSH Taiwan's post), she welcomed them and even talked to them in English (the fans said that's she good in English). Such a nice girl :D I was surprised with the dedication of the Taiwanese fans, her departure must have been kept secret from the fans but still many came to see her coming back to Korea.

She's holding a fan placard. A fan probably gave it to her in the airport.

Now to the important topic lol. like what @makabe23 mentioned, there are lots of scenarios and IFs with that controversial cap. Allow me to give my possibilities:

(1) Kyung Soo gave her that cap. If I remember correctly, she was also wearing a black cap when fans spotted her filming Pure Love (she was in full black clothes) though I'm not really sure if it's the same as this one she wore in Taiwan. He gave it to her as a form of a thank you gift. We know that So Hyun gets along well with her co-stars, whether male or female. She and Kyung Soo must have gotten close during filming. Or we also don't know if So Hyun gave something to him (she gave an iron man gift to Sung Jae during School 2015), which are only friendly gifts. Plus if they are really dating, I don't think she will post it on her twitter as idol fans are a little bit keen on this kind of information.

(2) The option that some EXO fans won't like: he gave it to her as something meaningful. She and Kyung Soo are surely close as they went to a coffee shop (along with his manager) at 10pm together during filming. [Thankfully gossip tabloids weren't able to grasp that info] They are 6 years apart but they are playing as lovers. There are lots of actors and actresses falling in love during filming.

(3) All the Pure Love cast have that kind of cap. It's not impossible, right? It might be some sort of cast item or something similar to that. Since the cast looks super close (as reflected from Kyung Soo's happy statement), they must have that memorable item.

(4) It's actually not related to him at all and it's her personal item. She wore a white cap before when fan spotted her in Gangnam (she was in full white clothes).

(5) She bought it in Taiwan for disguise purposes. She didn't expect that she is that popular in Taiwan (she didn't even wear disguise in the airport). During her Ceci photoshoot, lots of fanpics came out and most of them tagged her IG account and So Hyun who constantly checks her SNS must have seen this and became wary of her private affairs. As we can see from the souvenir shop papapic, she was even wearing a black mask.

Of course all these are just my hypotheses :) She must be very busy with work and her studies, but she is still a 16 year old girl. You know these are the ages where teenagers are very much concern with love and stuff (based on my experience), so I really don't know haha. But there is a big chance that they are only friends, she loves acting too much to get busy with other things, plus it seems she really focuses on her studies. But whatever decision she choose, I hope it's for the best. As long as she's happy with her decisions. :D

PS: she's really the endorsement princess isn't she? Pocari Sweat, Domino, Elite Uniform, Soup, Oz cereals, Peri Pera, Hazzy's and now Ceci. What's next? :) I guess she won't be taking any drama this year.

Edited by TinnieBoom

Guest guacamole

I don't really want her to take a drama (sorry need to post it again and again haha) not only because of health issues 

•  I think she already showed that she can act effortlessly with little amount of preparation
  • She already showed that she can lead a drama show and has the stamina, energy, enthusiasm, talent and confidence to do it.
  • She already have done a lot of dramas 

tumblr_nu9nlpO6cP1ucjhrro1_1280.jpg

• She already won an award in each major channel in Skorea

tumblr_nu9nlpO6cP1ucjhrro2_1280.jpg

IMO she already graduate in doing television ... why not concentrate in doing movies now?  Also a good thing about movies she will see the entire script and see if its a good proj or not. Unlike in dramas you always have to vigilant on the fate of your character, the script can divert depending on the viewers rating :D 

She only done 6 movies 2008 - until now ... Pure Love is 7th ....:P her resume in movies are soo few... so I wish her to take a movie instead haha but if she wants a drama show .... pls wait until next year where the the live shooting system of Skorea might change :D 

Kim So Hyun IG update

[KOR] 3박4일동안 대만에서 좋은 추억 만들고 가 정말 행복해요♥ 맛있는것도 많이 먹고 좋은 곳도 가보고 또 마지막까지 마중나와 주신 KSHTAIWAN팬분들께 정말 감사드려요~ 또 올게요~

[ENG] 3 days 4 nights, I'm so happy to create a lot of good memories in Taiwan. ❤️ It was really a great place to visit with a lot of delicious foods to eat. Also, until the end, I'm very thankful to KSHTAIWAN fans~ I'll come again~

trans credit: sohyunxjingoo

Edited by guacamole

Guest guacamole

Compilation of Fantaken videos of Kim So Hyun arrival in Taiwan airport [150903]

See spoilers

Compilation of Fantaken videos of Kim So Hyun departure in Taiwan airport back to South Korea [150906]

Kim So hyun Twitter and IG update

tumblr_nua5khRLIz1ucjhrro1_500.jpg

Message for her Taiwan fans

[KOR] 3박4일동안 대만에서 좋은 추억 만들고 가 정말 행복해요♥ 맛있는것도 많이 먹고 좋은 곳도 가보고 또 마지막까지 마중나와 주신 KSHTAIWAN팬분들께 정말 감사드려요~ 또 올게요~

[ENG] 3 days 4 nights, I'm so happy to create a lot of good memories in Taiwan. ❤️ It was really a great place to visit with a lot of delicious foods to eat. Also, until the end, I'm very thankful to KSHTAIWAN fans~ I'll visit again~

trans: sohyunxjingoo

tumblr_nua6pmMVzw1ucjhrro1_1280.jpg

Edited by guacamole

Wow I seriously thought that she was son ye jin for a moment... Not loving that lipstick (hopefully she never wears it again lol) but she looks so fierce and gorgeous! What  like about sohyun is that she can change a look very different according to hair and makeup (and of course her awesome acting<3). At times, she looks a bit like han ga in too..

and I wonder how her taiwanese fans know where she is all the time! it's amazing that she had so much fan support even though her visit to taiwan was only mentioned in her SNS.

• Like 2