✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

22 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Hopefully in the future, fans would be able to see them act together once again in another drama or movie.

I remember reading an article that they were so close to starring in a drama together as leads when they were in their teens. So sad that it didn’t push through :tears: I would love to see them work together as the main leads soon. Can she appear on the reality show he’s in right now as a guest for one episode? 

sigh, I’m still refreshing twitter everyday and no news of anything, I keep seeing her old co-stars all getting attached to different projects. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I remember reading an article that they were so close to starring in a drama together as leads when they were in their teens. So sad that it didn’t push through :tears: I would love to see them work together as the main leads soon. Can she appear on the reality show he’s in right now as a guest for one episode? 

sigh, I’m still refreshing twitter everyday and no news of anything, I keep seeing her old co-stars all getting attached to different projects. 

During TMETS and MY days, I used to think that YJG has a one-sided crush to So Hyun. His actions when he is around her and how she treats So Hyun were very evident that he has admiration for her. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

There were plans before for their third pairing but it did not push through for some reasons.

Yeo Jin-gu and Kim So-hyun potentially together again

by javabeans

yeojingu_13a.jpg

Yeo Jin-gu in a new drama where he plays the main character? Rejoice! And here I thought we’d have to wait years and years for this budding superstar to headline a drama, held back by his youth if not by his magnetic screen presence and oodles of charisma.

The new drama is called Could We Love?, and reports state that Yeo Jin-gu is “favorably considering” it. What’s even funnier/odder/potentially better(?) is that if he takes it, his potential leading lady is none other than Kim So-hyun. I know, it sounds like something straight out of fanfic-fueled fantasies, right?

Can you believe this’ll be their third time romancing each other and he’s still only fifteen? (To make you feel even older, she’s only thirteen, though she’s just a few months shy of her fourteenth birthday.)

It’s both great (since they’re adorable together) and perplexing (since surely, surely there are more than two viable actors in dramaland to pick from, without throwing the same pairs together all the time?). My first thought was to wonder whether their Moon/Sun co-star Kim Yoo-jung was too busy — the least the ladies could do is trade off starring with him, right? Although hilariously, that would make a third time for the Jin-gu & Yoo-jung pairing too (they were adorable little tykes together in 2008’s Iljimae), so maybe it all evens out.

yeojingu_27.jpg

Casting and chemistry aside, my favorite part of the news is that this drama, which is being developed by SBS as a Wednesday-Thursday show, is NOT just throwing them together for a couple episodes as the child actors for an adult romance. Nope, it’s a high school romance, where they’ll be the main characters the whole way through. Awwww. There have been a few shows centering around younger stars, but they haven’t typically been the big dramas — usually they’re smaller cable shows or Drama Specials or low-budget non-prime-time productions.

The character Yeo Jin-gu would play is a rebellious teenage delinquent, which should be a great change of pace for him (after playing wise young princes or warm-hearted nice guys). Kim So-hyun’s potential role would be the girl with a one-sided crush on our hero. Maybe this time they can make it work in a simple sweet story devoid of murders, amnesia, rape, and bigamy. Is that too much to ask for, dramaland?

Could We Love? is another collaboration between the PD and writer of Dr. Champ and Scent of a Woman, which means it’s bound to look gorgeous with that amazing hi-def camera. It’s set to air following the new Wednesday-Thursday drama All About My Romance, for a June premiere.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

30 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Hope this will not be the new normal for So Hyun.

I hope she is just resting and wants to break free from any entertainment activities.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

32 minutes ago, miri said:

During TMETS and MY days, I used to think that YJG has a one-sided crush to So Hyun. His actions when he is around her and how she treats So Hyun were very evident that he has admiration for her. 

Interesting!?! I’m not surprised, how can you not fall for her? :wub:

19 minutes ago, miri said:

Hope this will not be the new normal for So Hyun.

I hope she is just resting and wants to break free from any entertainment activities.

Same. This is so strange. Since I’ve been a fan of hers, since school 2015, I don’t think there has been a year as empty and slow as 2020. 2020 is already an awful year world-wide, the lack of news of her makes it more depressing. I hope it’s her active decision to rest up and take a break because according to her interviews, it’s not a habit of hers to take long breaks since she enjoys being an actress. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Interesting!?! I’m not surprised, how can you not fall for her? :wub:

Same. This is so strange. Since I’ve been a fan of hers, since school 2015, I don’t think there has been a year as empty and slow as 2020. 2020 is already an awful year world-wide, the lack of news of her makes it more depressing. I hope it’s her active decision to rest up and take a break because according to her interviews, it’s not a habit of hers to take long breaks since she enjoys being an actress. 

Yeah. Let just hope this is a random case for So Hyun. Or maybe there is some really big project/s that prevent her from doing any projects this year.

• Like 2

NEVER KNEW THAT SON YE JIN WAS OFFERED THE FEMALE LEAD ROLE FOR MISSING YOU. IF SHE HAD ACCEPTED THIS, THIS WILL BE TV HISTORY BECAUSE IT IS OF GENERAL KOREAN PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE THAT SO HYUN AND YE JIN FULLY RESEMBLE EACH OTHER.

Son Ye Jin turns down casting offer for ‘I Miss You’ transparent.gif

15b7ef943ca674a733640c46cceb30b31345509163_full.jpg

It was reported earlier that actress Son Ye Jin was being considered for one of the lead roles in MBC’s new drama ‘I Miss You‘. However, it seems the drama will have to look elsewhere for her agency revealed on the 20th that the actress will be busy with filming her movie until mid September, and thus will not be able to handle a drama as well.

The role that Son Ye Jin was offered was the lead role of Lee Soo Yeon, a fashion designer who falls in love with a man named Han Jung Woo.

As mentioned previoulsy, the male lead of Han Jung Woo was offered to JYJ‘s Yoochun, and he has yet to confirm whether he will be accepting the offer or not.

‘I Miss You’ will air its first episode in October after the conclusion of ‘Arang and the Magistrate‘.

Kim So Hyun and Son Ye Jin

20170325-korean-twins-10.jpg

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2

21 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

NEVER KNEW THAT SON YE JIN WAS OFFERED THE FEMALE LEAD ROLE FOR MISSING YOU. IF SHE HAD ACCEPTED THIS, THIS WILL BE THE TV HISTORY BECAUSE THE YOUNG AND ADULT FEMALE LEADS FULLY RESEMBLE EACH OTHER.

Awwwww what a missed opportunity although they had a movie together later on. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Awwwww what a missed opportunity although they had a movie together later on. 

Yeah. How I wish they work together again in a female-centric series or movie. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Child actress frommTTON shared a photo with Sohyun .

Resim

There is no news about Sohyun's new project. Her manager started to follow Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Shik's ig account :)) Maybe she is their fan  or ... ı don't know :phew:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Erick Miranda said:

What happened to this forum? Is soompi not paying their web fees like what some are alleging on e&t? kidding. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/07/24/what-happened-to-soompi-forums/%3famp
There are rumours that the website has been Ddossed (Distributed denial-of-service) which is a malicious and targeted attack on the forum’s servers. If this is the case, then it could be a few hours before the service team can fix everything before the site goes live once again.”

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

There is no news about Sohyun's new project. Her manager started to follow Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Shik's ig account :)) Maybe she is their fan  or ... ı don't know :phew:

Haha we are all trying so hard. They both worked together on a film together so maybe the manager saw their film and they both made a recent guest appearance on a reality show together so maybe she saw them on that episode. I doubt it has anything to do with so Hyun and is most likely just a fan of them :/ 

• LOL 1

Can SoHyun be cast in a KakaoTalk online drama, so she can be featured on something this year? 

a love so beautiful remake is 24 episodes but only 20 minutes and JcW new drama is 12 episodes but 25 minutes each. 

So can sohyun please be cast on an online drama from kakao please? :(

• Like 1

14 hours ago, elan1 said:

Can SoHyun be cast in a KakaoTalk online drama, so she can be featured on something this year? 

a love so beautiful remake is 24 episodes but only 20 minutes and JcW new drama is 12 episodes but 25 minutes each. 

So can sohyun please be cast on an online drama from kakao please? :(

I guess it depends on the role she will be playing. I think So Hyun is becoming picky/selective on her roles now. 

• Insightful 1

58 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

I guess it depends on the role she will be playing. I think So Hyun is becoming picky/selective on her roles now. 

I wonder if it’s really the case that she’s selective or if there’s something else that we are not aware of it. It’s hard for me to believe that she isn’t offered interesting roles. 

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

I wonder if it’s really the case that she’s selective or if there’s something else that we are not aware of it. It’s hard for me to believe that she isn’t offered interesting roles. 

Maybe the roles offered to her do not catch her interest at all. It may be interesting for others but for her, it something not quite challenging. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Maybe the roles offered to her do not catch her interest at all. It may be interesting for others but for her, it something not quite challenging. 

Hopefully that is the situation. I wish we can put a microscope into her mind and see how she operates lol 

I truly hope that she is making enough money  to keep her agency afloat. I’m sure season 2 of love alarm is giving her a decent pay-out.  but is it enough to sustain them for a long period of time? I wonder. Also it seems her endorsements isn’t promoting their products in new ad campaigns as much with the exception of soup, probably due to covid. So maybe not as much money is coming in from endorsements as in the past. 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 6:01 PM, elan1 said:

Hopefully that is the situation. I wish we can put a microscope into her mind and see how she operates lol 

I truly hope that she is making enough money  to keep her agency afloat. I’m sure season 2 of love alarm is giving her a decent pay-out.  but is it enough to sustain them for a long period of time? I wonder. Also it seems her endorsements isn’t promoting their products in new ad campaigns as much with the exception of soup, probably due to covid. So maybe not as much money is coming in from endorsements as in the past. 

As fans, to pray, hope and trust that she is doing well are the only best things we can do for her.

• Like 2