✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

I heard it . It is interesting story and the drama's name is same with female lead. Looks like female lead is not passive character. When ı heard the drama's news ,ı really want it for Sohyun because the writer is the same writer with Mets. I think Mets is important for Sohyun's career. She showed herself very weill with anagonist character.

True or not ı hope everything will be the  best for her.

I know it's just a rumor but ı am really excited about the news. I started to search details about the drama :) I think ı miss Sohyun so much. :phew:

If it becomes true it will be another good challenge for her!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, faye406 said:

Heard rumor that Sohyun will take new project after LA2 shooting ended, which is SBS drama Hong Chun Gi, partner with Ahn Hyo Seob.. What's say you?

Where you hear that rumor?

At this point, I almost don’t even care which drama she is cast in, as long as she is in it LOL 

the director is a good director so I trust him! He did many historical dramas and also he did love from another star! I’m not keen on the male actor but whatever, I’m always here for Kim so Hyun! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

50 minutes ago, faye406 said:

From her dc..

It is still unfounded rumors and hope all the best for the casting team

I’m sorry I have little knowledge. What is “dc?”

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

I’m sorry I have little knowledge. What is “dc?”

It is another internet forum that work most likely fan cafe.. So people/fans/haters might drop any info, news or gossip there.. 

• Insightful 1

17 hours ago, faye406 said:

Heard rumor that Sohyun will take new project after LA2 shooting ended, which is SBS drama Hong Chun Gi, partner with Ahn Hyo Seob.. What's say you?

Even a rumor is better than no news.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, elan1 said:

At this point, I almost don’t even care which drama she is cast in, as long as she is in it LOL 

the director is a good director so I trust him! He did many historical dramas and also he did love from another star! I’m not keen on the male actor but whatever, I’m always here for Kim so Hyun! 

When you see the writer and director are solid I don't even care who the male lead is anymore. As long as they don't saddle her with a 30 something for whatever reason.

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, faye406 said:

It is another internet forum that work most likely fan cafe.. So people/fans/haters might drop any info, news or gossip there.. 

ah okay. Thank you so much for explaining:) 

Love Alarm Season 2: When is the Sequel Coming? Release Date, Other update about the K-Drama

Love Alarm Season 2: When is the Sequel Coming? Release Date, Other update about the K-Drama

The 2019 South Korean drama Love Alarm took the top spot in one of the most trending series on Netflix. Ever since the increase and additional genres by Netflix, South Korean dramas have become popular among various masses. Not to make it obvious, but we all binge-watch Korean dramas without any fail.

The Sci-fi drama Love Alarm is based on the Daum Webtoon. And later, due to its intimidating storyline and response, it was adapted into a drama. In this advanced world, where finding love and making bonds seems far from impossible. An app called Jao Alarm enables its users to find love within a radius of 10 meters.

Love Alarm Season 2 Release Date

Loading video

The makers of the drama clearly stated that season 2 would be renewed. Only if the drama received a positive response from the audience, it’s obvious that the drama was much appreciated by fans after back to back trending on Netflix.

On October 29, 2019, it was confirmed for the renewal of the series. It is expected to return with its second installment in 2020 itself. Although no official date has been announced yet, according to some sources, it will be released in August.

Love Alarm Season 2 Cast

Well, the trio will definitely make a comeback and reprise their roles, which caused the Bermuda love triangle.

2381130-1-1024x576.png

• Kim So- Hyun as Kim jo-jo, the beautiful girl with a wrecked family history, who lives with her aunt and cousin sister.
  • Song Kang as Hwang Sun-oh, A handsome and rich boy who happens to have feelings for Kim Jo-Jo
  • Jung Ga – ram as Lee hye-young, best friend of Hwang Sun-oh who also has a crush on Kim Jo-Jo.

Some of the supporting characters are also expected to be back.

Expected Plot for Season 2

Towards the end of season one, we see Kim Jo-Jo, Hwang Sun-oh, and Jung Ga-ram in a love triangle. Due to circumstances, Kim Jo-Jo breaks up with her high school love Sun-Oh. And somehow Jung, who suppressed his feelings for her, gets in touch with her and confronts about his feelings.

5eaad101cdfd484e7f20eaf6.jpeg

The mastermind of the application is still unknown. But we clearly know that Cheong Duk Gu is behind it. The ending scene almost had our hearts explode when the trio unexpectedly happens to be in the same radius. Whose alarm will Kim Jo-Jo ring?

The series has left us all in a major cliff-hanger. In the upcoming season, we may witness rivalry between two best friends for their love. Moreover, we might get to witness more mysteries.

• Like 1

'The King: Eternal monarch' to 'Love Alarm': Korean dramas to binge-watch on Netflix this weekend

Korean dramas have so much to offer-  from high-school teen romance to a period thriller, K-world has something for everyone. Check out the list of shows that you can binge-watch on Netflix.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
142352-untitled-design-7.jpg

The King: Eternal Monarch

The romantic web-drama follows the story of a Korean emperor Lee Gon who tries to close the doors to a parallel world which was opened by a demon. Meanwhile, a detective tries to protect the people and the one she loves.

(Photograph:Twitter)

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
142340-untitled-design-16.jpg

Crash Landing on You

'Crash Landing On You' is a 2019 South Korean series that follows a story of a South Korean woman who accidentally crash-lands in North Korea and meets an army officer, who agrees to help her return to her country back. Over time, they fall in love, despite the divide and dispute between their respective countries.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
142342-untitled-design-8.jpg

Itaewon Class

Based on the webtoon of the same name 'Itaewon class' follows a story of an ex-convict Park Sae-Ro-Yi whose life has been turned upside down after he gets expelled from school for punching a bully. The series is the seventh highest-rated drama in Korean cable television history.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
142343-untitled-design-17.jpg

Love Alarm

South Korean drama 'Love Alarm' revolves around the story of a disruptive technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
142344-untitled-design-13.jpg

Sky Castle

K-drama ‘Sky Castle’ tells the story of several upper-class Korean families all living together in a luxurious society called Sky Castle.The drama follows the lives of four women who always make sure that their family is always on top. 

(Photograph:Instagram)

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
142346-untitled-design-6.jpg

Kingdom

A period drama set during Korea's Joseon period depicts the story of the deceased king rises and a mysterious plague begins to spread, the prince must face a new breed of enemies to unveil the evil scheme and save his people.

• Like 1

5 Actresses That Would Be Perfect With Jang KiYong In Webtoon Adaptation "A Falling Cohabitation"

Jang KiYong was reported in talks for the drama adaptation of fantasy romance webtoon called "A Falling Cohabitation" (also called "Frightening Cohabitation") to air on tvN probably in the second half of 2020. The webtoon (you can read here) was a hit and many are interested in its adaptation.

"A Falling Cohabitation" is about a hundred years gumiho (Korean nine-tailed fox) and a female university student who got linked to each other by accident. She swallows the gumiho's fox orb (an orb at the origin of his power) by accident. They have to live together to solve the issue before the orb breaks inside of her body in one year's time.

Jang KiYong would act as a gumiho of 900 years old. There is no female lead announced yet. The character is called Lee Dam, a 24 years old university student, she is an easy-going girl with humor. She has never dated anyone and advises her friends about their love relationships.

The production team is still casting and fans can't help but wonder who could be acting with Jang KiYong. We compiled a list of 5 actresses who could be the perfect match for the role and Jang KiYong.

Let us know in the comments and in the poll who do you think should take the role of Lee Dam.

3- Kim SoHyun

5 Actresses That Would Be Perfect With Jang KiYong In Webtoon Adaptation "A Falling Cohabitation"

"A Falling Cohabitation" webtoon / E & T Story Enterainment

Another actress that could act Lee Dam perfectly is Kim SoHyun. The actress could match with the university student perfectly. The actress previously acted in dramas such as "Who Are You: School 2015", "The Emperor: Owner of the Mask", "Radio Romance", "Love Alarm" and "The Tale of Nokdu".

https://www.kpopmap.com/5-actresses-that-would-be-perfect-with-jang-kiyong-in-webtoon-adaptation-a-falling-cohabitation/

• Like 1

On 6/10/2020 at 12:22 AM, elan1 said:

So true I am already missing her on my screen. But, I hope that if she decides to be in any drama then she will be the central character like way school 2015. 

Btw off topic how is it that I have never seen kim so hyun photoshoot with any of her co-star after the drama or before the drama beacuse from what I have seen most of the actors do photoshoot for the drama.

• Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

So true I am already missing her on my screen. But, I hope that if she decides to be in any drama then she will be the central character like way school 2015. 

Btw off topic how is it that I have never seen kim so hyun photoshoot with any of her co-star after the drama or before the drama beacuse from what I have seen most of the actors do photoshoot for the drama.

She did one for Reset but that was about it. Et story doesn't exactly shower her with photoshoots unfortunately. 

• Insightful 1

On 6/9/2020 at 5:40 PM, faye406 said:

This is best rumor. I want it be true.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Breeze said:

Does anyone think it is a possibility that they are hired as MCs together because maybe they will be cast together in True Beauty? So that it would be a good way to promote the drama? LOL

Although i like the idea of so Hyun being in that historical drama, I rather see her in a modern drama, she’s growing up and we won’t get to see her in high school/college roles forever, so maybe................... :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

or maybe I’m greedy...but why not do both roles? lol if L, wdh, and jang ki young who all just finished dramas recently can be cast in another drama for 2020, why not so Hyun? Lol maybe historical drama can be pushed to late 2020 or early 2021 haha 

• LOL 1