✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

On 4/15/2020 at 3:17 AM, elan1 said:

No idea. Hopefully by fall of this year. Maybe after filming love alarm 2 which won’t be done until late may or early June. I miss her too :( 

After June then what no drama this year? What the!

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

I think the biggest hint is the winter bear song that V made. The winter bear is reference in the Rachel McAdam picture, “About Time.” Kim So Hyun have said before that one of her favorite movies and that Rachel is one of her favorite actresses. And that she really like the proposal scene, the proposal scene in the film is where the winter bear is referenced in.

Theyre probably really really good friends with maybe some romantic interest but they prob decided not to explore that interest until way later on in the future. 

Hold up when did this happen? Give me the tea!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, elan1 said:

I think the biggest hint is the winter bear song that V made. The winter bear is reference in the Rachel McAdam picture, “About Time.” Kim So Hyun have said before that one of her favorite movies and that Rachel is one of her favorite actresses. And that she really like the proposal scene, the proposal scene in the film is where the winter bear is referenced in.

Theyre probably really really good friends with maybe some romantic interest but they prob decided not to explore that interest until way later on in the future. 

Many hints make me feel they are more friends 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sohyunie said:

I heard that Someone met Tae  and So Hyun in the car, and there were pictures of both of them. Tae has returned from a tour in Europe. And go to send her home

Where did you hear this ?

16 minutes ago, Doldo said:

If that video don't look delulu don't know what is but man do I miss celeb dating blind items!

I don't know this true or not but I was heard frist time about Sso dating rumors . That makes me think it's very suspicious.

15 hours ago, Doldo said:

After June then what no drama this year? What the!

At the moment, there’s no mention. Maybe we will hear casting news soon. Hopefully coronvirus doesn’t delay project. 

Hold up when did this happen? Give me the tea!

http://shyshycoupleparadise.blogspot.com/translation-kim-so-hyun-for-marie

this interview article explains her favorite actress is Rachel mcadam. 

love alarm interview: starting at .33 sec 

she talks about the proposal scene in the movie 

here’s the song winter bear by V. Came out soon after her interview :P “winter bear” came from the dialogue in the proposal scene of the movie. 

14 hours ago, Sohyunie said:

I heard that Someone met Tae  and So Hyun in the car, and there were pictures of both of them. Tae has returned from a tour in Europe. And go to send her home

I really doubt they would be together in public in car or there would be pictures from dispatch And other media by now lol I wouldn’t mind it being true tho haha 

Why the hell doesn't anyone cast them? Fans demand!

I don’t know why they haven’t worked together yet. Maybe after he returns from military services. there are rumors that he is enlisting this year after Filming movie. Kim so Hyun even said she wanted to work with him. 

3 hours ago, elan1 said:

At the moment, there’s no mention. Maybe we will hear casting news soon. Hopefully coronvirus doesn’t delay project. 

http://shyshycoupleparadise.blogspot.com/translation-kim-so-hyun-for-marie

this interview article explains her favorite actress is Rachel mcadam. 

love alarm interview: starting at .33 sec 

she talks about the proposal scene in the movie 

here’s the song winter bear by V. Came out soon after her interview :P “winter bear” came from the dialogue in the proposal scene of the movie. 

I really doubt they would be together in public in car or there would be pictures from dispatch And other media by now lol I wouldn’t mind it being true tho haha 

I don’t know why they haven’t worked together yet. Maybe after he returns from military services. there are rumors that he is enlisting this year after Filming movie. Kim so Hyun even said she wanted to work with him. 

It's hints of them again .why's they are have the same thing 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Despite having 3 current endorsement deals (Hanyul, Soup, B&L), the CF counts per deal is too many. Just imagine the amount she earns per CF. OMG! Not to mention that all these deals have long-term contracts. 

And don’t forget the Sony celeb alarm :wub:

It’s great she has endorsements deals, but I miss her acting, hope she signs up for another project soon ^^ 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, elan1 said:

And don’t forget the Sony celeb alarm :wub:

It’s great she has endorsements deals, but I miss her acting, hope she signs up for another project soon ^^ 

You stole the words from my mouth!

• Like 1