✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

OP talked about Kim Sohyun as his/her senior in Elementary School. “This person was my senior in Elementary School, she’s really kind. It was at Moon Embracing the Sun era, she went to school early cuz she was busy filming, that’s why i was sad cuz i couldn’t get her sign. 

I went to her class one day before graduation, she said she’ll give me sign at the graduation day so pls comeback tomorrow, she was really sorry while saying that.

And she did really give me her sign and write my name when i went to her class again (at the graduation day)ㅠㅠ that was the first time in my life seeing the kindest celebrity like everㅠㅠ It was in Elementary School era like where METS was really popular that time

She could be like cocky actually but she’s not. She even greeted everyone directly. She’s the Senior-God in my eyes. Ah i am talking about the actress ‘Kim Sohyun’ here.

Resim

cr:ssohyn_k  twitter

• Like 1
  • Love 1

200401 OP works at a Photo Studio in Jeonju and saw 5 ppl wearing masks went in the studio and when they took of their masks, one of them was Sohyun and OP got an autograph from her. Sso were taking photos with her staffs?

"There were 5 people wearing masks chitchatting while they came in the studio. At first I thought it was a group of friends hanging out bt wen they took of the masks..Eh?? Isnt she the girl frm Moon Embracing the Sun? She waa filming in Jeonju. We couldnt take a pic with her but me and my team were able to keep this experience as memories. Rather than having that really celebrity image, she was modest and she smiles/laughs alot. She was having fun with her staffs like close friends.

Resim

(cr. studio_kyungkijun_yapp)  wowhellosohyun

• Like 2

Kim Sohyun's CELEB Alarm has not just gained popularity in the country(S.Korea) but it has also gained popularity overseas as well and recently, she have snatched the top spot for Popular Download Ranking which showed actress Kim Sohyun's great potential.

• Like 2

OP went to Vanila Days cafe today and found Kim Sohyun’s photo and signature. Seems like Sohyun once came here also (idk when) what a beautiful cafe btw

ResimResim

So, Sohyun came on Oct, 21st 2019 (tton era). “Woah Kim Sohyun came to Vanila Days. She’s really pretty girl

. There were several celebs came here but i’ve never been able to asked them for sign, but today i finally asked with all my courage and she did rly give me her sign!

Resim

cr:ssohyn_k  twitter

• Like 1

5 'Motae Solo' Stars who would probably eat Jajangmyeon alone on 14th April Black Day.

1. Hwang Minhyun

2. Yeo Jingoo

3. Lee Daehwi

4. Lee Seunghoon

5. #KimSohyun

The only girl on the list

cr:wowhellosohyun 

International K-Drama Fans Pick 2019’s Top 10 Series That Kept Them Glued To Their Seats

9. Love Alarm

Starring actress Kim So Hyun and her chemistry with two co-stars Jung Ga Ram and Song Kang, this webtoon-based drama’s love triangle kept the viewers on the edge throughout!

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/international-k-drama-fans-pick-2019s-top-10-series-kept-glued-screens/

3 hours ago, Doldo said:

When will ksh make her comebak? That tale of nokdu drama ended ages ago!

She is filming Love Alarm 2.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Breeze said:

5 'Motae Solo' Stars who would probably eat Jajangmyeon alone on 14th April Black Day.

1. Hwang Minhyun

2. Yeo Jingoo

3. Lee Daehwi

4. Lee Seunghoon

5. #KimSohyun

The only girl on the list

cr:wowhellosohyun 

International K-Drama Fans Pick 2019’s Top 10 Series That Kept Them Glued To Their Seats

9. Love Alarm

Starring actress Kim So Hyun and her chemistry with two co-stars Jung Ga Ram and Song Kang, this webtoon-based drama’s love triangle kept the viewers on the edge throughout!

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/international-k-drama-fans-pick-2019s-top-10-series-kept-glued-screens/

She is filming Love Alarm 2.

Cools but when does she make her tv comebak? The proper one!

5 hours ago, Doldo said:

Cools but when does she make her tv comebak? The proper one!

No idea. Hopefully by fall of this year. Maybe after filming love alarm 2 which won’t be done until late may or early June. I miss her too :( 

@Doldo “

Kim Sohyun said in her interview, Role that she want to do in 2020: “I want to do a fresh campus”

Maybe  and hopefully she will be in another high school/college drama role this year. The only school drama I know at the moment that will be aired in second half of 2020 is true beauty excluding the musical drama Kim min jae. So maybe she will be in true beauty? Idk 

On 3/2/2020 at 7:44 AM, Deepakmahajan said:

I was checking bts's videos and she, and v felt like something is going between them. Though ofcourse they can be good friends but there were rumors of v dating an late 90s gen actress and they share common friends.

I also read they matched clothes at awards or something. And he opened his soju like she did in her drama lol. If that is true, wow what a powerful couple they can be... a worldwide superstar musician  with top most actress of new generation... but both are too young to confirm right now. And will get hate if these rumors are true... so better they dont confirm. Male idols fans will not like it at all especially v's whose fanbase is in millions..but they look cute . And super rich. Kim so hyun is on her way to be among to paid actresses in work as well as endorsements ( i think she must already getting around 500 to 600kusd per endorsement? Senior actresses like jjh shk get over million usd and ksh will reach that level in future )

They are very suitable to each other

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Sohyunie said:

They are very suitable to each other

I think the biggest hint is the winter bear song that V made. The winter bear is reference in the Rachel McAdam picture, “About Time.” Kim So Hyun have said before that one of her favorite movies and that Rachel is one of her favorite actresses. And that she really like the proposal scene, the proposal scene in the film is where the winter bear is referenced in.

Theyre probably really really good friends with maybe some romantic interest but they prob decided not to explore that interest until way later on in the future. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1