✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I really enjoy watching the music videos that have so hyun in it, I never seen them before. I hope she appears in more in the future haha 

I miss so Hyun on the small screen, I hope she signs up for another drama soon. Waiting for love alarm 2 will be a drag :/ 

crossing my fingers she will have another high school drama Or even college drama, maybe true beauty lol 

• Like 1

CA is supported on the Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G, S9, S9+, N9, S8, S8+, N8, Note FE, A8(2018), A9(2018), A9 Pro, A7(2018), A6+, A6, A50, A30, A10, J6, J4+, Jean2, Tab A, Tab S4 and Tab S5e. Update the ‘Clock App’ to the latest version (v10.0.02.20) n update to P OS.

• Like 1

READ: K-dramas and K-movies featuring Kim So Hyun as main character

Kim So Hyun started as a child actress in 2006. She had already been part of more than (combination) 40 Korean dramas, movies, variety shows, and more (as of writing).

Many fans had seen her through Drama City in 2006 as a minor character. While some fans had known her through Moon Embracing the Sun in 2012 with her incomparable acting skills. It is one of her big breaks including Who Are You: School 2015, and many more.

Whether her fans have watched her from her first acts or just lately, it cannot be denied that the love and support that she’s receiving are no joke. At a young age, she already got numerous projects and gained various awards. Add up the fact that the actress is also getting respect from other artists and K-drama fans because of her good attitude.

Who wouldn’t love Kim So Hyun as an actress and a person? She’s hard working, a nice person, loving, caring, funny, and so charming!

Have you ever thought which of her pieces you haven’t watched yet? Do you want to know her more through her K-dramas and movies?

https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/12/14/read-k-dramas-and-k-movies-featuring-kim-so-hyun-as-main-character/

• Like 2