Quantcast
faye406

✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2020: Love Alarm S2 (Netflix)] ✪

4 hours ago, mungbean said:

Actually that crying scene with YM reminded me of the scene in Page Turner when Yoo Seul's mom slapped her. I think that Page Turner scene is/was? probably my top crying scene of hers. 

Basically lead characters cry in every drama so even though I've only seen some dramas of kim sohyun I've seen quite a few of her crying scenes. The one from page turner comes to my mind as well along with scene from love alarm when she crawled up next to her grandmother and looked completely broken. I cried a lot for that scene because her pain was palpable. In who are you: school 2015 there is a scene where she finally gives up and drops her name tag on the school ground that was another scene that made be cry. I think overall kim sohyun is a good cryer. In tale of nokdu and love alarm she has good kissing scenes better than what I saw from the other clips. 

• Like 2

Sometimes I can't decide if the making video is cuter or the drama. The director is just as funny as the actors. I'm still laughing at his demo of the kiss scene. He must be the one who did all the steamy kisses in fight my way. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Its so fun hearing Sso's laugh on the new bts vid :joy: again they really are comfortable with each other :joy:

I love the fact that JDY is someone with no pretenses. He's overflowing with energy and interacts well with everyone even the staffs which i believe is very rare in their industry. Maybe thats why Sso is very comfortable with him :heart:

Hope this whole cast will keep their closeness and still keep in touch even after the drama.. :blush:

Ps

Pd is really open for adlibs or any suggestions from the actors, and maybe thats one of the reasons why we see Sso laugh out loud and enjoying this project. Shes so happy in Lets Fight Ghost set also bec PD is the same; letting actors feel the scene and add adlibs if they feel like it compared to the restrictive atmosphere just like in Ruler's set. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Knetz comments for ep 21-22 of Tale of Nokdu

EI3YXnLVAAAPp3b.jpg

EI3YYozU8AADOBx.jpg

cr:Lovesso 10 -twitter

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

school girl kim so hyun

That is a lot of school uniforms. Lots of catching up to do.

4 hours ago, aineofcebu said:

Its so fun hearing Sso's laugh on the new bts vid :joy: again they really are comfortable with each other :joy:

I love the fact that JDY is someone with no pretenses. He's overflowing with energy and interacts well with everyone even the staffs which i believe is very rare in their industry. Maybe thats why Sso is very comfortable with him :heart:

Hope this whole cast will keep their closeness and still keep in touch even after the drama.. :blush:

From my point of view kim sohyun and jang dongyoon have similar personalities. I'm not overly familiar with either but the level of comfort they share is something that exists between very close friends. The whole set is fun and the director demonstrating the kiss made me his fan. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, petunia said:

From my point of view kim sohyun and jang dongyoon have similar personalities. I'm not overly familiar with either but the level of comfort they share is something that exists between very close friends. The whole set is fun and the director demonstrating the kiss made me his fan. 

Maybe JDY is more hyperactive and loud compared to Sso :joy:

She mentioned that more than anything, she wants to enjoy on set and let everyone enjoy as well until the end. Thats why she always make sure that costars/staffs are comfortable. Thats what i can see from JDY as well, hes making sure to brighten up the mood on set :heart:

Now i really need their interviews for their POVs about the drama and bts spoilers, post drama interviewss come faster :D

• Like 3

Kim So Hyun character always ended become Queen 

EI78lT8U4AUZ0ke?format=jpg&name=large

EI78lh3UcAA9lSS?format=jpg&name=large

EI78lvHVAAM4Nh-?format=jpg&name=large

*as for nokdu still on going,dunno if nokdu became king and she will be queen,or they lived a normal life or maybe the worst bad ending.

• Like 1

#KimSoHyun's titles/nicknames from the media and netizens:

- Little Son Yejin

- Nation's Little Sister

- Nation's First Love

- Hallyu Fairy

- Chemistry Princess

- Joseon Doll

- Goddess of Tears/Teardrop Goddess

- Come out of manhwa girl

- Queen of School Dramas (by intl fans)

cr:sohyuniverse -twitter

• Like 2

I don’t know if you guys are aware but at koala playground, koala posted a post on Kim hye yoon. People can have differing opinions. But what makes me upset is when they dragged Kim so Hyun into the argument at mydramalist on the extraordinary you page. They get upset at people disliking Kim hye yoon but why pull ksh into it and calling her an average and overrated actress. :sweatingbullets:

https://imgur.com/gallery/z1Jj0z0

• Sad 1