✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

9 hours ago, elan1 said:

You go KSH! I love it that she aggressively pulled him in for that passionately kiss! That was Hubba hubba fiesta hot :rolleyes:

That was a proper and proactive kiss scene. I haven't seen a lot of kiss scenes for kim sohyun but from those that I have seen this was the best one yet. I'm still re-watching it. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, elan1 said:

You go KSH! I love it that she aggressively pulled him in for that passionately kiss! That was Hubba hubba fiesta hot :rolleyes:

as i recall is this she kissed back in drama ? because maybe she so young she shy to do deep kiss/active kiss.

all her kiss just lip touch/peck hahaha

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

as i recall is this she kissed back in drama ? because maybe she so young she shy to do deep kiss/active kiss.

There was nothing shy and passive about this kiss scene. She grabbed his neck and smooched away just like the confident young woman dongjoo is. Never afraid to get handsy. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

Actually the first time she kissed back in a drama was in Radio Romance. This is also where she did her first real kiss (not just peck) She and Dujun kissed 8 times here, at least 2 of them were initiated by her character lol

• Like 2

[People's IS] 'girl coming out from comic ' Kim So Hyun, Reasons for WebToon Writers One Pick (Source: Daily Sports | Naver TV Entertainment)
-
Actress Kim So-hyun's filmography includes 3 dramas based on webtoons. TVN ' let's fight ghost' (2016) and Netflix's original ' Love Alarm' (2019), and KBS 2TV's drama ' Nok Du Jeon'.
-
All 3 works satisfied the original fans and drama viewers at the same time. 'Love alarm' received a hot responses from SNS and online community right after its public release in August and season 2 production was confirmed. 'Nok Du Jeon' dramatized and gave a lot of variation to characters and stories. -
Authors of the 2 dramas' webtoons named Kim So-hyun as' 1st cast '. Writer Cheon Gye-young the first to think of Kim So-hyun in the role Kim Jo-jo in drama 'love alarm'. Readers who participated in virtual casting also supported Kim So Hyun. 'Nok Du Jeon' Hyejinyang chose her in Dong-ju's role.
-
Why do webtoon writers prefer Kim So-hyun? An official from the entertainment industry said, "It's reminiscent of the webtoon main character from appearance, such as big eyes, high nose, and egg-shaped face. Also, though she's young but is recognized to be a good actor since childhood, because of her high recognition that webtoon writers think a lot." -
Kim So-hyun has received many love calls from original webtoon dramas. He said, "it's not fair to say she's just a girl coming out from webtoon." "I think she has no fixed image, so there're more things she can show.." In fact, she shows a broad spectrum of genres and characters, including ghosts (let's fight ghost), high school students (love alarm), and daughters of fallen families (Nok Du Jeon).
-
In particular, the charm of Kim So-hyun's eight-colored tone shines in NokDuJeon. From a plump romantic comedy to a complex subtle feeling of conflict between the family's revenge and the love she felt for the first time in her life. Her presence was revealed in the scene where she decided to assassinate the king onNov.4th, but slept with fear and tension that she might die. A broadcast official said, "The deeper the emotions in the play, the more shining of Kim's inner space will be."

And BTS video of kiss scene .

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Woot woot they really are comfortable with each other :blush:

Sohyunnie is handling this kiss scene like a pro, kudos! :joy:

Still my heart cant handle it.. Wholeheartedly :astonished::joy: what more in the future :astonished:

Ps im always watching her like a mom, so i somehow always see her as a baby. But now shes advancing with her (kissing? ) acting career and im here gonna support her all the way, still. Very glad that she was able to do it with someone she looks comfortable with :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, aineofcebu said:

Woot woot they really are comfortable with each other :blush:

Sohyunnie is handling this kiss scene like a pro, kudos! :joy:

Still my heart cant handle it.. Wholeheartedly :astonished::joy: what more in the future :astonished:

Ps im always watching her like a mom, so i somehow always see her as a baby. But now shes advancing with her (kissing? ) acting career and im here gonna support her all the way, still. Very glad that she was able to do it with someone she looks comfortable with :heart:

Saaame. I'm only a few years older than her but I feel like I'm watching her like a mom since it's like I've been watching her grow up since she started as a child actress. Hahaha. She still has that baby side to her though, especially seeing how she reacted to the PD simulating the kiss on his hand. LOL It definitely boggles the mind though how she can be so pro one minute then like a kid the next. Also, being a longtime fan sucks...it's like live-watching dramas. You're too caught up and have seen everything there is to see so there's no choice but to just keep re-watching stuff while you wait for new stuff to come. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Seconded to that @mungbean how pro is our Sso :heart: 

Im super glad that shes really enjoying this project :blush:

Another thing that i can see she improved with are her crying scenes, this time her tears can act beautifully as well. That part where DJ talked with YM about her feelings to ND, her tears are rolling endlessly that i can feel DJ's desperation to protect ND :bawling: :bawling:  if i look back, Love Alarm has that scene also where she cried and ran away to show Jojo's internal conflict and was relieved when she saw Sunoh, she showed it realistically :bawling:

her internalization with those scenes are superb, maybe its thanks to Ruler wherein she was able to practice and enhance her sad/crying scenes. Because she really cried a lot in that drama

Overall im always proud of her :heart:

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, aineofcebu said:

Seconded to that @mungbean how pro is our Sso :heart: 

Im super glad that shes really enjoying this project :blush:

Another thing that i can see she improved with are her crying scenes, this time her tears can act beautifully as well. That part where DJ talked with YM about her feelings to ND, her tears are rolling endlessly that i can feel DJ's desperation to protect ND :bawling: :bawling:  if i look back, Love Alarm has that scene also where she cried and ran away to show Jojo's internal conflict and was relieved when she saw Sunoh, she showed it realistically :bawling:

her internalization with those scenes are superb, maybe its thanks to Ruler wherein she was able to practice and enhance her sad/crying scenes. Because she really cried a lot in that drama

Overall im always proud of her :heart:

Yup, definitely. I can see the depth that she's adding to her acting with each project she takes on. This line "The deeper the emotions in the play, the more shining of Kim's inner space will be." from the article above is true. It's just like as knetz would comment 'she digests her roles very well'. And she does even better when she actually connects with the writer's writing, ya know when her characters make sense loool. Actually that crying scene with YM reminded me of the scene in Page Turner when Yoo Seul's mom slapped her. I think that Page Turner scene is/was? probably my top crying scene of hers. But yeah her crying scenes here in Tale of Nokdu are *chef's kiss* and it's kinda cool how each scene feels a little different. All of them...I felt her PTSD when DJ went back to her house for the first time, swing scene was beautiful, scene with YM was great, her internal battle in front of the gibang when she was wrestling thoughts of her family and ND, the confession scene was great. Her eyes just does everything and she's definitely mastered that watery eye thing at this point. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, mungbean said:

Actually that crying scene with YM reminded me of the scene in Page Turner when Yoo Seul's mom slapped her. I think that Page Turner scene is/was? probably my top crying scene of hers. 

Basically lead characters cry in every drama so even though I've only seen some dramas of kim sohyun I've seen quite a few of her crying scenes. The one from page turner comes to my mind as well along with scene from love alarm when she crawled up next to her grandmother and looked completely broken. I cried a lot for that scene because her pain was palpable. In who are you: school 2015 there is a scene where she finally gives up and drops her name tag on the school ground that was another scene that made be cry. I think overall kim sohyun is a good cryer. In tale of nokdu and love alarm she has good kissing scenes better than what I saw from the other clips. 

• Like 2