✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Thanks for all the goodies guys... its been a while since the last time I post here.

The interview is so cuteXD And so glad she is keeping contact with IMY cast esp Yeh and Yoochuni. Hope to see her soon in new project again. What is her next project this time. Waiting for something different ^^

Guest mariachristela

I kinda disagree to this ranking. I mean, I think Kim So Hyun deserves a higher rank. :( She's talented, beautiful, and a great teen actress. All of her roles were convincing. She has more potential in the future and she could stand by her own. And in this year she worked very very hard. :(
And Yeo Jin Goo should be the 1st place, imo.

I kinda disagree to this ranking. I mean, I think Kim So Hyun deserves a higher rank. :( She's talented, beautiful, and a great teen actress. All of her roles were convincing. She has more potential in the future and she could stand by her own. And in this year she worked very very hard. :(

rossy5 said: I kinda disagree to this ranking. I mean, I think Kim So Hyun deserves a higher rank. :( She's talented, beautiful, and a great teen actress. All of her roles were convincing. She has more potential in the future and she could stand by her own. And in this year she worked very very hard. :(

Guest mariachristela

Saw this earlier on Tumblr. I almost cried when I watched it. Probably, you heard on the news about typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda hitting the Philippines. Thank God me and my family are living overseas so we were not affected. But we also donated money to our fellow Filipinos who were affected by the typhoon. :)
The messages were so sweet. Really. Koreans are so thoughtful. ^^ I couldn't say anything for now because I'm so touched from their messages, especially from Kim So Hyun. :) Thankfully, at present, the typhoon victims were slowly recovering from the damages of the typhoon. :)
And as a Filipino myself, I would like to say 'Thank You So Much' to them. This means a lot and this will be a big help!!! And this made me love Kim So Hyun more. ♥♥♥ :x

PS: It's nice to see that Kim So Hyun is aware of Missing You/I Miss You being aired in the Philippines. :D

mariachristela said:

Saw this earlier on Tumblr. I almost cried when I watched it. Probably, you heard on the news about typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda hitting the Philippines. Thank God me and my family are living overseas so we were not affected. But we also donated money to our fellow Filipinos who were affected by the typhoon. :)
The messages were so sweet. Really. Koreans are so thoughtful. ^^ I couldn't say anything for now because I'm so touched from their messages, especially from Kim So Hyun. :) Thankfully, at present, the typhoon victims were slowly recovering from the damages of the typhoon. :)
And as a Filipino myself, I would like to say 'Thank You So Much' to them. This means a lot and this will be a big help!!! And this made me love Kim So Hyun more. ♥♥♥ :x

PS: It's nice to see that Kim So Hyun is aware of Missing You/I Miss You being aired in the Philippines. :D

Guest mariachristela

I was just dropping by at IMY forum and then I saw these videos. :D

[120212] Yoochun's Fanmeeting with Japanese Fans (and with I Miss You cast as his special guests)

I can't understand what they're saying because they're speaking in Japanese so I'm afraid I couldn't translate those vids. :( Anyway let's just wait for English subs. :D I'm amazed of Yoochun and YEH speaking in Japanese. XD And the teddy bear that So Hyun gave to Yoochun can mimic Suyeon's famous "I'm not crying because I'm sad"  line. And that's sooo cute. Haha. ^^

Guest mariachristela

tweet_zpse1372df8.jpg
Translation:"Today I had fun, although I’m a bit busy! Heh heh. I wondered whether I should attend the year-end awards. I’m attending MBC Entertainment Awards on Dec. 29, MBC Drama Awards on Dec. 30, and SBS Drama Awards on Dec. 31~^^ Frequent appears in the year-end are nice to celebrate. I’m so excited~♥♥♥ Have a nice evening^^"
~~~Yaay! We’ll see So Hyun in formal attire for 3 consecutive days. Kekeke~And Jin Goo will be attending MBC Drama Awards too. :D

Guest mariachristela

So Hyun sent a special message to her fancafe, Sohyunara. :D

Photo: [TRANS] Tin nhắn đặc biệt So Hyun gửi cho fancafe SoHyunnara   Xin chào~ là So Hyun đây ~  Đầu tiên .... Xin cảm ơn tình cảm và sự ủng hộ của mọi người ~ ^♥^. Tôi đã rất bất ngờ và có chút bối rối vì chưa từng nghĩ mình sẽ nhận được nhiều tình cảm đến thế ~. Cảm ơn mọi người rất nhiều♥ Hiện tại tôi đang nghỉ ngơi và tìm kiếm dự án mới thật hay cho mình , nên hãy tiếp tục cổ  vũ tôi nhé~ ^♥^! Thật tuyệt nếu giáng sinh năm nay sẽ là một giáng sinh trắng xóa tuyết rơi~. Sau giáng sinh , năm 2014 sẽ tới , lại già đi một tuổi nữa rồi~ chúc mừng năm mới sớm nhé! Tôi sẽ làm việc chăm chỉ và luyện tập diễn xuất để trở thành một diễn viên giỏi ~^^ một năm mới 2014 đầy mới mẻ cố lên nào ^♥^!!!!!!!!!!!!   Những ngày này trời rất lạnh. Hãy luôn mặc áo ấm và quàng khăn cổ , nhớ cẩn thận đừng để cảm lạnh nhé~^^  Tôi hy vọng tất cả các bạn có một giáng sinh tuyệt vời bên người thân ~^^  Merry Christmas ~   Tạm biệt !!!!!!!!^♥^  Cr: sohyunlovelove@ sohyunnara

Hello~ This is So Hyun~ 

First of all… thank you for the love and support of everyone~^I was very surprised and a little confused because I never thought that I would get so much love~ Thank you so much ♥ I’m currently taking a rest and looking for new projects. So please continue to cheer me, okay~^^! It would be great if this year's Christmas will be a snowy white Christmas~ 

After Christmas, in 2014, a year will be added to our age again~ Advance Happy New Year! (Because in Korea, when it’s New Year, it’s like their birthday so they add one to their age.) I will work hard and do acting training to become a good actress~^^ A new year 2014 full of new ^^ !!!!

And these days it’s very cold. Always wear warm clothes and scarf, be careful not to have cold okay~^^ I hope all of you will have a great Christmas party with your loved ones~^^ Merry Christmas~~ Bye!!!!!!!!^^