Quantcast
Jump to content
faye406

✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2020: Love Alarm S2 (Netflix)] ✪

Recommended Posts

Guest mariachristela

rossy5 said:
I have been watching equator man, and all the time I think Jin Goo is going to look like the father of Jan Ill, because they have similar facial features (even the skin color) and in acting both are good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest agiblack

She has natural beauty, and when she get adult she'll become more beautiful, like Park Shin Hye or Lee Youn Hee, who since child they have natural beauty...

For acting she will become more and more impressive coz she can learn from one of the goddes korean drama ( Choi Ji Woo ) now... She become great actress in future....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mariachristela

Btw... Shiloh Jolie Pitt, are you the admin of fabulous-sohyunkim in Tumblr? I love your blog so much! You're edits are awesome! I'm one of your followers. Keep up the good work. ^^

PS: And is it okay for me to ask what's the editing program you use? Kekeke thanks~~^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mariachristela said: Btw... Shiloh Jolie Pitt, are you the admin of fabulous-sohyunkim in Tumblr? I love your blog so much! You're edits are awesome! I'm one of your followers. Keep up the good work. ^^

PS: And is it okay for me to ask what's the editing program you use? Kekeke thanks~~^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mariachristela


Shiloh Jolie Pitt said: thank you so much for you sweet words and yes i'm the admin of that tumblr :) and of course its ok to as that, i use Adobe Photoshoot CS2 but you can use the CS5 or other more new, i use that because that was the first i had :)
PS: tell me what is your url and I'll for sure follow you :) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mariachristela said:
Shiloh Jolie Pitt said: thank you so much for you sweet words and yes i'm the admin of that tumblr :) and of course its ok to as that, i use Adobe Photoshoot CS2 but you can use the CS5 or other more new, i use that because that was the first i had :)
PS: tell me what is your url and I'll for sure follow you :) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mariachristela

KSH singing First Love in Suspicious Housekeeper~

Untitled-1_zps077d1c29.gif Untitled-2_zps704cd52c.gif Untitled-3_zpsc8c35ffc.gif
Untitled-4_zpsccaee423.gif Untitled-5_zps52644c2d.gif Untitled-6_zps5980e34e.gif
Untitled-9_zps995bc30f.gif Untitled-7_zps0f2e4876.gif Untitled-8_zps513eb908.gif


KSH Twitter Updates about auditioning in K-Pop Star (for Suspicious Housekeeper):

BZMRDTNCIAEbFwh_zps28281960.jpg


지금 수상한 가정부 촬영하고 있어요ㅎㅎㅎ 이제 4회 남았네요ㅠㅠ이번주에 '첫번째 사랑을 시작해요' 로 케이팝스타 나가요^^ 본선에도 나갈 수 있게 응원해주세용~♥

Trans: "RIght now I'm shooting for Suspicious Housekeeper. Hehehe. Now there are only 4 episodes left. ㅠㅠ This week I'm going to sing 'First Love' in K-Pop Star.^^ Please continue to cheer so I'll be able to go until finals~♥"



BZMnivECAAA7Z9i_zpsf458853f.jpg

예선인데 너무 떨려요ㅠㅠ

Trans: "Auditioning is too nervous ㅠㅠ"

(She's too nervous about the auditions. Haha. Can't wait for that episode. ^^)



Aww there are only 4 episodes & 2 weeks left of Suspicious Housekeeper. I'm gonna miss my unnie. :( But though I'm happy seeing KSH unnie for like almost everyday, I still want her to rest. She had been very very busy these past months. I think she really needs a break. I wonder if she has a free time despite her busy schedules. I'm so proud of her because she can manage to handle the actress life and the student life at the same time. Truly a hardworking girl. Not to mention she gets high grades in her school. And even though she's so busy, she never fails to communicate with her fans. That's why I love her so much. Beauty inside and out. :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mariachristela


Untitled_zpsf00d4399.jpg

Translation:
"Jin Goo oppa! He received an award from Blue Dragon Film Awards. Heartily congatulations!!~^^ I have never watched the movie 'Hwa-yi' because it's only watchable for ages 19 and above, but when I become older I'll watch!!!~^^ I'll always support him~~~~~"

Look how supportive KSH is~ I even saw her retweets of Hwa-yi BTS videos before the movie has been released. So sad she didn't attend the VIP Premiere because she's underage. But she still supports YJG. Kyaaa~  :\">

Congrats to Yeo Jin Goo. I want to watch the movie too. Waiting for English subs. :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mariachristela said:
Untitled_zpsf00d4399.jpg

Translation:
"Jin Goo oppa! He received an award from Blue Dragon Film Awards. Heartily congatulations!!~^^ I have never watched the movie 'Hwa-yi' because it's only watchable for ages 19 and above, but when I become older I'll watch!!!~^^ I'll always support him~~~~~"

Look how supportive KSH is~ I even saw her retweets of Hwa-yi BTS videos before the movie has been released. So sad she didn't attend the VIP Premiere because she's underage. But she still supports YJG. Kyaaa~  :\">

Congrats to Yeo Jin Goo. I want to watch the movie too. Waiting for English subs. :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i'll upload some pics :)its too sad that the drama ended but i'm happy because it was an amazing drama!!! i'm watiting for sohyun news about a new drama or movie or something haha but first i hope she rest :D

BZ-9oCrCQAEgnOf.jpg:largeBZ-9K6GCAAA833s.jpg:largeBZ7L9DdCcAArfSu.png:largeBZ7HszuCcAAJ4lt.png:largeBZ6kfZnCIAAA3v-.jpg:large

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mariachristela

Post from a KSH fan who went to the fansigning event:
1454706_561136103964514_852714051_n_zpse


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

It is so hard to believe she's only 14 in so many of these photos - so poised and mature in appearance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mariachristela

So Hyun’s interview with Yonhap News:

So Hyun shared, “After ‘Suspicious Housekeeper’ ended, I came back to school and my homeroom teacher said, “Oh, So Hyun, long time no see.”  This makes me feel guilty.” (Aww :( )

So Hyun also said it’s hard to balance school work in parallel with busy schedules. She said, “I’m currently learning to more formal after-school hours at school. And then at home, there are tutors so I can keep up with the curriculum. I have final exams next week.” (Haha me too. Goodluck to her! :) )

When asked what does she want to do the most right now, So Hyun’s answer is, “I want to go to school.” :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't understand this:

Referring to the recent drama 'Suspicious Housekeeper’, she was asked 'Who do you think is the Park Ji Bin and the Seo Kang Jun in real life?' So Hyun chose, “Yeo Jin Goo.” Then she smiled and laughed, “But I still like Yoochun oppa the most.”

Can somebody explain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...