✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I wish to see her in more historical dramas or movies.. They are my favs :D . Many prefer bangs on her but i like her without bangs too. She looks so cute here :)

I was recently re-watching a historical drama called Jumong and I really like the female lead in there. I hope when sohyun grows a little more, she can play a lead role like that. I think she can carry it off amazingly. I also wish to see her ride horses and do martial arts :D

• Like 4

STAND BY is conducting a survey for a 2016 calendar composed of SoHyun's photos. here is the link for the survey: me2.do/FTjNUb5z 

They included an English translation for the survey so don't worry. It seems that they are getting aware of her popularity to international fans. :lol:

9c92b4f1gw1ex646rzb44j20gi0e3ab0.jpg

9c92b4f1gw1ex646ttvkcj20ji0lugnf.jpg

• Like 4

Guest guacamole

Kim So hyun with her BtoB oppas (elite uniform)

Naver video : part 1 , part 2 , part 3 , part 4

Kim So hyun Full body picture during Hazzys fan sign event

Update 10/20/ 15

STAND BY's (@19990604_com) project for Rice Wreath Support for So Hyun's upcoming web drama Nightmare Teacher

tumblr_nwhwo9kblR1ucjhrro1_540.jpg

How to Join? For Instructions see spoiler

Support So Hyun using Fanmaum app :D This is STAND BY's (@19990604_com ) project for Rice Wreath Support for So Hyun's upcoming web drama Nightmare Teacher. It will run until 31 Oct 2015. What's good about this is that even international fans can join. The app is very simple.:P 

Here's how to register and send hearts: 

1. Download the Fanmaum app in Playstore (unfortunately it's not available in app store)

2. Follow the steps in the picture above (thanks to Fanmaum's twitter account for the pictures)

Some notes:

1. I had problems with the nickname since the app keeps on saying that it is already taken, so what I did was to input numbers as my nickname. (my 6 digit birthday to be exact)

2. Since I have zero knowledge in Korean, I can only download the english apps in the Save free heart option. By the way, you download these apps to accumulate hearts for free. There will be times when you won't get the corresponding hearts after you download the app, but just try again, patience is a virtue haha. Also, some apps are available in selected countries. It will be of great advantage if you know Korean though.

3. You can only send hearts if you have at least 100 hearts.

instructions credits : @tinnieboom

** This is the 2nd Support Sohyun project organize by Stand by using Fanmaum app The 1st support project they did was for Sohyun's actress debut (delivered a duck plushie to Sohyun). Join us in helping Stand by achieve 100% (of course if you want :D)

Still no new updates about Nightmare Teacher web drama airing dates? 

@cacazeel : I also like her to try action genre dramas haha :w00t: I really really think she can do it She just needs to practice more. She tried to do an action scene in reset and I think I read somewhere that she work out so she is somewhat okay doing action scenes even though its tiring :lol: :P she is a hard worker I admire her a lot 

How do you like this edit I made of sohyun :lol: I really wish she could get a princess role in a historical drama. A setting before the joseon era though as the costumes before joseon is more beautiful in my opinion. *Fingers crossed* :w00t:

• Like 3

Edit: Sohyun with btob Changsub 

Hahaha I am going crazy. Happens when I am way too bored in the middle of the night :sweatingbullets: . I saw a photo-shoot of btob changsub and I thought he looked like a Chinese prince in that shot, so i got excited and edited this :w00t:

• Like 3

Guest guacamole

Kim So hyun IG update 

Upcoming ****

Kim Sohyun in PeriPera fansign event at Seoul on October 24

Update 

STAND BY's (@19990604_com) project for Rice Wreath Support for So Hyun's upcoming web drama Nightmare Teacher

Kim So hyun IG update 

Upcoming ****

Kim Sohyun in PeriPera fansign event at Seoul on October 24

Update 

Her latest instagram pic is so gorgeous~:wub: So Hyun without make-up is really my favorite!!! Her eyes are so big and cute :D

9 more days to go! Let's continue supporting this Fanmaum project until the end!!! We still have to raise 150K+ hearts for this to be successful. There are new free apps that you can download, most of them give around 1300+ hearts, you just have to play their game and accomplish points. :):)

I am excited to see more pics of her on Saturday, she will surely be gorgeous again on that event. I heard the fansign event was conducted because the sales on PeriPera items exceeded around 5 million won and became popular. The event is also on a first 50 customers basis + 10 winners (?). I don't know how many did she sign for Hazzy's (I saw a fan in twitter holding a stub and he's 80th) but I guess they are trying to limit this event especially that it's going to be done in Seoul. So Hyun fighting! 

• Like 4

Guest guacamole

@TinnieBoom Her au naturel look is my fav too but I hope she won't use that look on her Fansign event in Peripera. :P She is endorsing cosmetics so i think it will be fine to use daring makeup style. She is 16 years old, its normal to experiment and try new things just like using bold makeup style.  

tumblr_nwnco1Ctft1ucjhrro1_540.jpg

Update 

EDIT::::::::::::::::::::: okay now I got energy to react lol

yes just like what the others said just ignore those hateful articles, accounts etc. Sohyun can't please everyone, even though sometimes I tend to always give her high praises in this forum, I am not delusional she is perfect in everything thus I want her to experience various things so she can improve. I also do not like her being compared to anyone whether its young or veteran actress/model/idol/etc. I avoid those posts/things. Also that account is a lot tamer, there were previous accounts that are much hateful because they edit her face etc. I just hope Sohyun won't see those things because I think she frequently lurk in instagram..... anyway on the brighter side that user knows how to spell correctly Sohyun's name in english and hangul Good for her or him! 

Wish she or he find inner peace! :) 

Edited by guacamole

What the F**K with this mean person:

https://instagram.com/threeworstkims/

KSH, neither KYJ and KSR are not milky white. But that's is not a reason to shame them.

I also saw this Instagram account. I just laughed it off  because it's just a waste of time fighting with the user and the posts are immature :huh: All the Kims are unique and beautiful in their own ways, I can't understand the hate from this account. Don't mind her, let's just support So Hyun and look at her success. :)

• Like 4

KSH, neither KYJ and KSR are not milky white. But that's is not a reason to shame them.

we don't need bother for that, just a bored person that dont know what to do with the life that have, just sad for that person, i'm so mad about it, the fact she mostly goes towards sohyun makes me sick but well she is the sick here, hate someone you dont know with no reason is stupid, she hates them because they are pretty, talented, tall and famous? just crazy

I also saw this Instagram account. I just laughed it off  because it's just a waste of time fighting with the user and the posts are immature :huh: All the Kims are unique and beautiful in their own ways, I can't understand the hate from this account. Don't mind her, let's just support So Hyun and look at her success. :)

i couldn't be more agree, let's just support sohyun, because this is not the first time those accounts appears just to hate on her or well they 3.

• Like 3

There will always be people that are antis or hateful towards these 3 girls. In fact I find it stupid and ridiculous that he 3 are always compare to each other in term of looks and their acting performance. Though I am bias toward So Hyun, I still like and love the other 2 girls work. whatever the case, its seem that the 3 are seriously not affected by this and still remain friends. That's I think make the haters more irk.....lol.

• Like 1

Guest guacamole

hellokimsohyun's Twitter Update:

[KOR] 오늘 페리페라 팬싸인회에 많은 분들이 와주셨는데 다 해드리지 못해 죄송합니다!! 일찍부터 기다리시다 그냥 가셨다고 들었는데.... 다음에 더 좋은 기회로 뵐 수 있었으면 좋겠네요ㅎㅎ 곧 좋은 작품 소식 알려드릴게요~

[ENG] Today, many people came to PeriPera fansign event, but I'm very sorry for not being able to give them all!! I heard they came early and waited but they just left... Next time I hope I could have a better chance to see you allㅎㅎ Soon I'll let you know the good news about my projects~

trans credit :sohyunxjingoo

all pictures credit to : standby, wowsojuice, sohyunxjingoo threekimsforever

>> What project is it? Nightmare Teacher? Why is the promotion for her web drama so few ... or is it a new one for next year? I really hope her project next year got a good script!!! Pick a likable character but complicated and not someone who will die please Sohyun