✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

3 hours ago, Breeze said:

"From 19 to 20 ys old was the hardest time for me personally...I hate myself so much. At that time, I even thought about whether I should stop acting. Still, I wanted to continue acting..."

This makes me so sad. I want to hug her :tears:

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, elan1 said:

This makes me so sad. I want to hug her :tears:

Is this related to the drama that everyone was mentioning? If it then there shouldn't be anything to worry about anymore. Both love alarm and tale of nokdu that she did this year were great dramas. I enjoyed them thoroughly as I'm sure did many people.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, petunia said:

Is this related to the drama that everyone was mentioning?

Yes it was during the period of ruler and her leaving her old agency to form her new one and when she was taking exams to enter college. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, elan1 said:

Yes it was during the period of ruler and her leaving her old agency to form her new one and when she was taking exams to enter college. 

She has her own agency doesn't she? Read an interview by jang dongyoon who also recently set up his own agency and they don't even have an office or business license yet. The stress from the struggles is understandable. Good of her to persevere and find her own success. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, petunia said:

She has her own agency doesn't she? Read an interview by jang dongyoon who also recently set up his own agency and they don't even have an office or business license yet. The stress from the struggles is understandable. Good of her to persevere and find her own success. 

Yes! She’s like the youngest actress/actor I know to form her own agency. It’s a huge risk and bold for someone to do so. She barely turned 18 when it was created :o

it is awesome that he created one too! It’s not too common for actors/actresses to form their own agency so kudos to them both~ I assume it also means that they have to work harder than most because they need to make money to sustain the agency. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Yes! She’s like the youngest actress/actor I know to form her own agency. It’s a huge risk and bold for someone to do so. She barely turned 18 when it was created :o

it is awesome that he created one too! It’s not too common for actors/actresses to form their own agency so kudos to them both~ I assume it also means that they have to work harder than most because they need to make money to sustain the agency. 

I'd think so too. They'd have to generate enough income to sustain the functioning of the entire agency instead of just being one of several contributors. Do you know how much she earns per drama? Though I think cf salaries possibly contribute more to profits but not so sure about that. Well with the popularity boost they've both just received it should help sustain their agencies financially while opening up better script opportunities for greater success. 

• Like 2

Kang Tae Oh mentioned So Hyun in another interview “She is like the crystal snow falling from the sky . A pure, innocent and girlish friend”. "She’s younger than me, but I learned a lot from her while shooting together...

..She is a smart actor and her thinking is different. It's not just about acting in the situation but be an actor who can see the whole picture. She also has great concentration. I thought she was really a professional"

So Hyun chose Yeo Jin Goo among her ex costars as the one she wants to work with again.

cr:Lily_CFC twitter

EK6h2OCUYAEHD7L.jpg

cr: itsmedesh twitter

Sohyun: "I like to read books and write. In university, I wrote about 50 pages of theatre play and also wrote a short scenario. It was fun.

cr:Shironozomi twitter

Kang Tae Oh: In addition, there was a reaction that Nok Du was more beautiful than Dong-ju (Kim So-hyun), he said, "No. But in my eyes, Dong-ju is always beautiful (more pretty) ."

cr: shirlley0604 ig

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, petunia said:

Do you know how much she earns per drama? T

Unfortunately I don’t. I don’t think it’s common in Korea for them to release salaries of actors. 

Asian actors generally do make most of their incomes from cf. 

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

So Hyun chose Yeo Jin Goo among her ex costars as the one she wants to work with again

I would be so happy if they work together again. They never had a happy ending in any of the dramas they were in when they were playing the younger counterparts. 

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

Kang Tae Oh: In addition, there was a reaction that Nok Du was more beautiful than Dong-ju (Kim So-hyun), he said, "No. But in my eyes, Dong-ju is always beautiful

:wub: I wouldn’t mind Seeing them working together again but as main leads. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

Unfortunately I don’t. I don’t think it’s common in Korea for them to release salaries of actors. 

Asian actors generally do make most of their incomes from cf. 

Not just asian but I'm sure mostly for other countries too cf would bring in better income because the payout is higher than the amount of time and effort needed. That and I assume fan events such as fan meetings and stuff. For singers the highest income would come from concert tours and merchandise plus royalties. I would not be surprised if singers made more money than actors overall especially those like iu who dabble in both fields. 

• Insightful 1

Kim Sohyun mentioned Jang Dongyoon and their kiss scene in The Tale of Nokdu in the interview!

Netizens comments :

(+56,-1) I really want Nokdu and Dongjoo to win the Best Couple Award ♡

(+17,-3) The two of you get along very well. Good luck with that ㅋㅋㅋ

(+10,0) The strongest couple who gave each other synergies~

(+4,0) I wish you could get it~^^

(+2,0) So beautiful .

(+2,0) I hope I can see you work together in another project too. How can I forget this couple?

https://www.storykpop.com/2019/12/kim-sohyun-mentioned-jang-dongyoon-and.html

• Like 2

Sohyun's interview

Ksh wishes next year can be the same like this year which means shes happy in 2019 like all the projects shes done got pretty much good feedbacks and also they’ve chosen by herself tho

Ksh said she likes it the most when the projects she chose got well feedbacks. Like she has to be responsible to all the decisions she made and thankfully as for tton she cud meet some good ppl and broke all the things that frustrated her.

And ksh also said that shes happy as an actress now and how she likes to be always this happy to acting like she is rn.

But then ksh said angdu likes her better than jdy:sweatingbullets:

translated bu ssohyn_k twitter

ELAJlkAUEAA98Cp.jpg

ELAJmEtU4AA3B6J.jpg

cr: itsmedesh -twitter

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

From the journalist who interviewed So Hyun back in Sep post Love Alarm and recently after #TheTaleofNokdu

“Kim So Hyun in September felt the maturity of her 12th year since debut, but Kim So Hyun in December felt the freshness of the 21-year-old”

translated by Lily_CFC twitter

The reporter said s/he finally met ksh again after 3 months (Sept to Dec) but ksh in sept was diff with her in dec. In sept it felt like shes really a mature actress and in dec she becomes more fresh, laughs more and skillful ofc

Ksh said she planned to got to hot place before but she thought then ‘i couldnt get tanner than this’ and also her mom wanted to go to Europe. They have also like Christmas Market there and she likes the end year season, thats why she chose Czech

translated by ssohyn_k twitter

New BTS photo of TTON

ELE_L5EUwAEBqQ_.jpg

Jang Dong Yoon 'interview

JDY "Sohyun is the nation's little sister and nation's fairy that is loved by so many people so I was happy when she got casted as my partner/costar."

cr:wowhellosohyun twitter

BTS photos of Sohyun at MMA

ELFGUHLU8AA-JjG.jpg

ELFGUHNU0AEzOov.jpg

ELFGUHNUUAImcC_.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1