✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

• Guest changed the title to ✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪

Jang Dong Yoon Talks About His Chemistry And Kiss Scenes With Kim So Hyun

Jang Dong Yoon said, “Other than my official fan cafe, I try not to read the public’s reaction. But I could sense the great love it was receiving through the fan cafe. At the set, I was very comfortable acting with Kim So Hyun. We worked well together so many people on set talked about it. They would say, ‘If this scene is aired, it will be really good.’ The director also said, ‘What you just did right now looked natural and good.’ I think meeting the cast two months before shooting to read the script together gave us time to get comfortable and get close with each other. It made a huge difference. Of course, I think having a personal bond helped me when I was filming and acting, and I think I will continue to have those thoughts when I act.”

This was Jang Dong Yoon’s first historical drama, but Kim So Hyun is known as a queen of historical dramas. When asked if he was given any advice, he responded, “She was being considerate and didn’t give advice. I had to ask her, ‘Please give me advice.’ It’s about caring and respecting each other. Because there were more love scenes than historical scenes that required advice, there were more moments where Dong Joo fell for Nokdu.”

“There were a lot of things that made it easier for me to act,” he went on to say. “For example, there were scenes where we would have to look at each other with affection while we cried and she would tell me, ‘Do whatever makes you comfortable,’ and ask me, ‘What should I do?’ She even advised me by saying, ‘I think it would be better if you could make my heart race a bit more,’ and we were respectful while helping each other. Because actors are cautious, they are sensitive to comments on their acting. She was very careful about that and helped me while being caring. She’s younger than me, but because she began acting at such a young age, I felt her wisdom. When I talk to her, she seems like a 21-year-old, but when she acts, she’s different. She is always relaxed so I have a lot to learn from her. She acted so comfortably.”

When discussing his kiss scenes with Kang Tae Oh and Kim So Hyun, Jang Dong Yoon said, “The episodes I looked forward to were episodes 9 and 10. The first kiss scene happened at the end and it was where I took my top off and confessed. I thought it would be very fun and I was very motivated, and I even thought it went well during rehearsal, but right when we started filming, I couldn’t do it. We had to get several shots at different angles so it was very uncomfortable. It was also the first time I kissed a man, so I couldn’t get used to it. And we joked around a lot.”

He continued, “It’s safe to say that it was the first of the many kiss scenes with Kim So Hyun. It wasn’t like it wasn’t there before, but before people would say we look like siblings, so it was easier to do it. We would say it’s part of the job and to make it look good, so it was easier when it came to screening and acting.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1368038wpp/jang-dong-yoon-talks-about-his-chemistry-and-kiss-scenes-with-kim-so-hyun

• Like 2

I’m so excited to see pics of so Hyun at meet & greet for soup and her presenting at the melon music awards on the 30th 

this girl is a hard worker! I’m glad to be her fan! I would figure she would rest up more after drama ended, you go girl! 

• Love 2

Park Seo Joon, Kim So Hyun, Choi Woo Shik, And More To Present Awards At Melon Music Awards 2019

Park Seo Joon, Kim So Hyun, Choi Woo Shik, And More To Present Awards At Melon Music Awards 2019

The Melon Music Awards 2019 (MMA 2019) has announced a star-studded lineup of presenters for this year!

On November 27, Melon announced the list of celebrities who will be attending the event to present awards at the ceremony that will take place on November 30.

This year’s presenter lineup includes Kim So Hyun, Kim Young Chul, Park Seo Joon, Lee Je Hoon, Lee Hyun Woo, Im Soo Jung, and Jang Sung Kyu. They will also be joined by other celebrities such as Choi Woo Shik, Han Ji Hye, Hong Soo Hyun, and Hong Hyun Hee.

MMA 2019 will take place on November 30 at the Gocheok Sky Dome and will be broadcasted live on Melon and 1theK’s YouTube channel. As of now, BTS, MAMAMOO, Chungha, Heize, Jannabi, ITZY, N.Flying, and The Boyz have been confirmed for the lineup of singers.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1368212wpp/park-seo-joon-kim-so-hyun-choi-woo-shik-and-more-to-present-awards-at-melon-music-awards-2019

• Like 3

'Melon Music Awards 2019' unveils list of star presenters including Kim So Hyun, Park Seo Joon, Lee Hyun Woo, & more

The upcoming 'Melon Music Awards 2019' has unveiled a list of star presenters, who will be  brightening up this year's festivities. 

Attending the 'MMA 2019' in order to present various awards this year will be: actress Kim So Hyun, actor Park Seo Joon, actor Lee Jae Hoon, actor Lee Hyun Woo who recently returned from his mandatory military service last month, actress Lim Soo Jung, announcer Jang Sung Gyu, actor Choi Woo Sik, actress Han Ji Hye, actress Hong Soo Hyun, as well as comedian Hong Hyun Hee!

Fans can catch the 'Melon Music Awards 2019' this November 30 beginning with its red carpet event, via 1TheK's YouTube, Kakao, and more. 

cr:allkpop

• Like 4

random thought: just realised how cool and professional KSH is, like if Im a teenager (hormonal + emotional) who acted with attractive oppas and have to do romantic scenes (hug + kisses + sweet lines) for 6 months (im assuming thats how long it takes to shoot a drama lol), I would fall hard for them :joy: cant believe she's only 20 huhu

• LOL 3

Jang Dong Yoon 's interview

Sohyun's part

EKXT58-UEAEB3S3.jpg

Jang Dongyoon Interview: Kim Sohyun's Part "I knew that she's a huge senior but when I'm acting with her, I could feel her wisdom. Especially when she's acting expressing emotions, I could really feel that she's a veteran."

"If there is no Sohyun in The Tale of Nokdu, there is no me as well. That's how much she have helped me"

cr:wowhellosohyun-twitter

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kshuuuuuw said:

random thought: just realised how cool and professional KSH is, like if Im a teenager (hormonal + emotional) who acted with attractive oppas and have to do romantic scenes (hug + kisses + sweet lines) for 6 months (im assuming thats how long it takes to shoot a drama lol), I would fall hard for them :joy: cant believe she's only 20 huhu

Agreed! Too cool to the point that i even imagine her saying this(last part) nonchalantly B)

11 hours ago, Breeze said:

For example, there were scenes where we would have to look at each other with affection while we cried and she would tell me, ‘Do whatever makes you comfortable,’ and ask me, ‘What should I do?’ She even advised me by saying, ‘I think it would be better if you could make my heart race a bit more,

:rolleyes::D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1