✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

I guess you’re right haha 

I would love to see her work in a new movie and also a new drama on top of love alarm 2 for next year Hahaha and also maybe a guest appearance in sandbox(the same writer where ksh appeared in three of her dramas). 

The casting for that drama has me shaking my head. No offense to anyone. 

She should try out for a movie if she has a good script on hand. Maybe follow up badass dongjoo with another badass role. Action thriller or something might be good for her.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

is she really 5.5 (165 cm) :sweat_smile: ,well they are tall boys but look at the height difference,so hyun already stepped in some  box but the boys still tall than her. well some artist usually used fake height by their management. but i think she is 160+cm

Well, I believe she is 165cm as Suzy here is 168cm.

59d5cb96e72b6-000018-1507132692501.jpg

01-06.jpg

• Like 5

well im glad she pick this drama.some says ruler is her worst drama,and says she would not take a role of joseon/historical drama,but to be fair its all because of good script and character development. she potrays dong joo very good (her clumsyness,boyish cut,speak her mind,bickering with nokdu but tragic and want revenge at the same time). she develop from child actress main lead,supporting actress-cameo into lead female actress. gonna see her next project (well the nearest one is love alarm s2).

KSH Thoughts on final broadcast :

its been good 5 months before - until drama end

• Like 1
  • Love 1