Quantcast
faye406

✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2019: Love Alarm S1 (Netflix) & Tale of Nokdu (KBS)] ✪

53 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I think what makes me sad about Kim so Hyun turning down miss granny is that the drama is female centered and that we won’t get to hear her sing :tears: Also I would love her to play a cranky lady lol and her outfits would be so much fun. 

If it were an original character for an original drama I'd agree with you but a remake that someone else did a great job with already. I would not reccommed especially not after the popularity boost she is enjoying. It'll hurt her career trying to out act shim eunkyung in the most iconic role of her career. Anyway kim sohyun already has love alarm for a female centred drama and before that she had who are you: school 2015 and page turner. She should think about doing another movie like jang dongyoon is. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, petunia said:

it were an original character for an original drama I'd agree with you but a remake that someone else did a great job with already. I would not reccommed especially not after the popularity boost she is enjoying. It'll hurt her career trying to out act shim eunkyung in the most iconic role of her career. Anyway kim sohyun already has love alarm for a female centred drama and before that she had who are you: school 2015 and page turner. She should think about doing another movie like jang dongyoon is. 

I guess you’re right haha 

I would love to see her work in a new movie and also a new drama on top of love alarm 2 for next year Hahaha and also maybe a guest appearance in sandbox(the same writer where ksh appeared in three of her dramas). 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

I guess you’re right haha 

I would love to see her work in a new movie and also a new drama on top of love alarm 2 for next year Hahaha and also maybe a guest appearance in sandbox(the same writer where ksh appeared in three of her dramas). 

The casting for that drama has me shaking my head. No offense to anyone. 

She should try out for a movie if she has a good script on hand. Maybe follow up badass dongjoo with another badass role. Action thriller or something might be good for her.

• Like 3

is she really 5.5 (165 cm) :sweat_smile: ,well they are tall boys but look at the height difference,so hyun already stepped in some  box but the boys still tall than her. well some artist usually used fake height by their management. but i think she is 160+cm

EJoTodJVUAA_1b5?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

is she really 5.5 (165 cm) :sweat_smile: ,well they are tall boys but look at the height difference,so hyun already stepped in some  box but the boys still tall than her. well some artist usually used fake height by their management. but i think she is 160+cm

Well, I believe she is 165cm as Suzy here is 168cm.

59d5cb96e72b6-000018-1507132692501.jpg

01-06.jpg

• Like 5

7 hours ago, petunia said:

Is that the reset drama somone mentioned?

Yes .

8 hours ago, petunia said:

The casting for that drama has me shaking my head. No offense to anyone. 

Her dramas generally turns out good no matter who they cast because her writing skills are that good! :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, petunia said:

Good news that they're waiting for song kang to finish his drama. 

And it give Sohyun more time to rest after 6 months of hectic filming of TTON.

• Like 4

Dunno if somebody already posted yulmo’s message, what did he say about Sso?:sweatingbullets:

And guys, how to share tweets/ig posts here? TIA

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, yeli said:

Nếu ai đó đã đăng tin nhắn của yulmo, anh ấy đã nói gì về Sso?:mồ hôi như tắm:

Và các bạn, làm thế nào để chia sẻ tweets / ig bài viết ở đây? TIA

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

well im glad she pick this drama.some says ruler is her worst drama,and says she would not take a role of joseon/historical drama,but to be fair its all because of good script and character development. she potrays dong joo very good (her clumsyness,boyish cut,speak her mind,bickering with nokdu but tragic and want revenge at the same time). she develop from child actress main lead,supporting actress-cameo into lead female actress. gonna see her next project (well the nearest one is love alarm s2).

KSH Thoughts on final broadcast :

its been good 5 months before - until drama end

• Like 1
  • Love 1

One of the stuff of Tale Of Nokdu ig uptade

EKImQOzVUAAyZch.jpg

EKJI9OnU8AEzmDH.jpg

cr:bndxv- twitter

shirlley0604 -ig

• Like 1

Sohyun ig uptade. She will attend Soup's fansign event.

EKIka5ZU0AAkGkn.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1