Quantcast
Jump to content
faye406

✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2019: Love Alarm S1 (Netflix) & Tale of Nokdu (KBS)] ✪

Recommended Posts

Awww its sweet that all her costars are sending her food trucks! I'm glad she's making lots of new friends in the entertainment circle. But I'm with everyone else in enjoying the DJ-ND couple the most both onscreen and offscreen! I think it helps that the writers + KSH make DJ such a believable person, and we follow her thought processes throughout the show, not just I insist on leaving ND or I insist on killing the King, but really seeing her dilemmas and feeling for the difficult decisions she has to make. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, faye406 said:

Guess who sent her food truck today's? :P

 

Song Kang.. Wow.. I didn't really expect it.. Thanks for all the support :wub:

 

 

 

 

Excuse me while I go back and forth between nokdu and song kang. Being loyal is too difficult.  

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@petunia no worries, we dont mind coz its normal for Sso to have this sizzling chemistry with any of her male leads :D

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aineofcebu said:

@petunia no worries, we dont mind coz its normal for Sso to have this sizzling chemistry with any of her male leads :D

I'm still loyal to nokdu for the best couple award. I'll be very surprised if kbs doesn't give them that award.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chinese fans truck support for Sohyun on the set of Tale of Nokdu

Top banner: Hope to be the warm strength of Dongjoo in the cold winter~

Standing banner: Until the end, Chinese fans will accompany and cheer The Tale of Nokdu

EJUDL3jU0AAh9LB.jpg

 

EJUDLVLU4AE9_si.jpg

 

cr:KSHPhilippines twitter

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KBS 'The Tale of Nokdu' by Jang Dongyoon and Kim Sohyun finally rising to 7.7% ratings with the latest episode!

 

KBS 'The Tale of Nokdu' by Jang Dongyoon and Kim Sohyun finally rising to 7.7% ratings with the latest episode!
 

Netizens comments :


(+48,-2) On my mind the rating already over 50%♡


(+32,-1) You'll see it more and more .


(+31,-4) I really like Jang Dongyoon's acting .


(+27,-3) Wow that's great!


(+24,-2) Jang Dongyoon's acting genius ㅠㅠ So cute and cool !


(+11,0) Jang Dongyoon and Kim Sohyun's acting is the best ♡ Sohyun acting is so good and I've watched all of her drama because she's my favorite actress! The Tale of Nokdu let's go ! :heart:

 

https://www.storykpop.com/2019/11/kbs-tale-of-nokdu-by-jang-dongyoon-and.html

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Breeze said:

KBS 'The Tale of Nokdu' by Jang Dongyoon and Kim Sohyun finally rising to 7.7% ratings with the latest episode!

 

KBS 'The Tale of Nokdu' by Jang Dongyoon and Kim Sohyun finally rising to 7.7% ratings with the latest episode!
 

Netizens comments :


(+48,-2) On my mind the rating already over 50%♡


(+32,-1) You'll see it more and more .


(+31,-4) I really like Jang Dongyoon's acting .


(+27,-3) Wow that's great!


(+24,-2) Jang Dongyoon's acting genius ㅠㅠ So cute and cool !


(+11,0) Jang Dongyoon and Kim Sohyun's acting is the best ♡ Sohyun acting is so good and I've watched all of her drama because she's my favorite actress! The Tale of Nokdu let's go ! :heart:

 

https://www.storykpop.com/2019/11/kbs-tale-of-nokdu-by-jang-dongyoon-and.html

I'm still mad about the ratings for tale of nokdu but in comparison to most dramas airing its not bad. The online response is still good.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She is really happy :wub:

 

EJiwGMWU8AAwmoa.jpg

 

cr: KdramaAdmin -twitter

 

 

[A well-growth child actress ★ ②] Lee Se-young shows off her fascination with various roles (Source: OBS TV | Naver TV Entertainment) http://naver.me/Fo9l6zrr
-
OBS 'Unique Entertainment News' (planning, directing, director Yun Kyung-cheol, writer Park Eun-kyung, Kim Hyun-sun) told the stories of well-developed child stars.
-
(Here's just picked @wow_kimsohyunrelated)
-
On the other hand, Kim So-hyun, who started as a child actor and established herself as an adult performer through many works, is proving her name value in the recent drama 'Nok Du Jeon'.
-
'Nok Du Jeon' is a drama based on a webtoon depicting a playful and delightful Korean romantic comedy. Kim So-hyun, who has proved her ability through acting, showed the deep inner acting through the tearful acts that overcame past wounds and the complex emotional acting that loves Nok Du. -
At the same time, Kim So Hyun appeared in an internet drama `` Love Alarm '', which is a realistic webtoon, overcoming the scars of the past and acting as a bright and confident person.
-
The drama was released in 190 countries at the same time, so Kim So Hyun was able to be recognized by more fans for her 11th year of acting.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what does kim sohyun do in her off time? I'm not ready for the drama to end so I'm hoping the casts of tale of nokdu would spend time together even after it ends. Help ease the severe withdrawal sympotms that'll set in. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, petunia said:

So what does kim sohyun do in her off time? I'm not ready for the drama to end so I'm hoping the casts of tale of nokdu would spend time together even after it ends. Help ease the severe withdrawal sympotms that'll set in. 

Prolly spending time with her mother and brother. Hangin’ out with her bestfriend jiwoo and their dogs mongsuk and momo.

 

i hope she rest well first(she sure is workaholic), then hangout/dine-out/bowling with the casts and crews of TTON or better yet just with JDY and they’ll be spotted again dispatch-like to feed our delulu mindsB):wub: before she start filming LA2. 

 

Hwaiting sso:star:

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, petunia said:

So what does kim sohyun do in her off time? I'm not ready for the drama to end so I'm hoping the casts of tale of nokdu would spend time together even after it ends. Help ease the severe withdrawal sympotms that'll set in. 

 

She mentioned previously that usually it will take a month or 2 for her to dissociate from a character fully, and the usual things she would do will be spending more time with her dog, mom and bff jiwoo. Shes literally gonna go back to being a homebody after a project but that will also be a time that her endorsements will arrange a fanmeet or fansign maybe once or twice a month. 

 

Another thing is that after every project, she will try start on a new hobby (like some DIY projects, cooking or playing games) not sure what she will try to learn this time :lol:

 

This time, with how close she is with tton casts and crew (it really shows on their bts) maybe she will go out with them given that the holidays are coming up :wub: which i prefer personally, hope she will be able to establish a deeper relationship with them :heart:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, yeli said:

Prolly spending time with her mother and brother. Hangin’ out with her bestfriend jiwoo and their dogs mongsuk and momo.

 

i hope she rest well first(she sure is workaholic), then hangout/dine-out/bowling with the casts and crews of TTON or better yet just with JDY and they’ll be spotted again dispatch-like to feed our delulu mindsB):wub: before she start filming LA2. 

 

Hwaiting sso:star:

 

1 hour ago, aineofcebu said:

 

She mentioned previously that usually it will take a month or 2 for her to dissociate from a character fully, and the usual things she would do will be spending more time with her dog, mom and bff jiwoo. Shes literally gonna go back to being a homebody after a project but that will also be a time that her endorsements will arrange a fanmeet or fansign maybe once or twice a month. 

 

Another thing is that after every project, she will try start on a new hobby (like some DIY projects, cooking or playing games) not sure what she will try to learn this time :lol:

 

This time, with how close she is with tton casts and crew (it really shows on their bts) maybe she will go out with them given that the holidays are coming up :wub: which i prefer personally, hope she will be able to establish a deeper relationship with them :heart:

Who is jiwoo? Spending time with the family sounds like something very simple yet relaxing. I selfishly prefer workaholic celebs because it mean I can see them more often and enjoy their works. Is she a good cook or as bad as dongju? Maybe nokdu should do all the cooking if they go on a cast picnic or date. Haha. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, petunia said:

 

Who is jiwoo? Spending time with the family sounds like something very simple yet relaxing. I selfishly prefer workaholic celebs because it mean I can see them more often and enjoy their works. Is she a good cook or as bad as dongju? Maybe nokdu should do all the cooking if they go on a cast picnic or date. Haha. 

 

 

Actress Jiwoo. She is one of the lead of Age of Youth 2

 

 

She is also workaholic :) But ı prefer her rest. But after the drama she will attend fan signing event for Soup on November 30. Also there will be a lot of interviews about the drama. This will be keep us busy for a while. After  Love Alarm 2 will start filming :)))

She wants to learn how to cook  :) She is not good :sweat_smile:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i recall she has some friends of her age that work in same industry

we all know kim yoo jung (they are alway compared to each other because they have same career at early age,even they acted together in moon embrace the sun) but in the past she always become child actor for lead role.

kim sae ron,also yeri from red velvet.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...