✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Watch: Jang Dong Yoon And Kim So Hyun Show Amazing Chemistry Behind The Scenes Of “The Tale Of Nokdu”

October 11, KBS released a new behind-the-scenes video for “The Tale of Nokdu”!

The making video features scenes from this week’s episodes, where Nokdu (Jang Dong Yoon) watches Dong Ju (Kim So Hyun) failing at dance practice, later teaching her himself, and the two spend time on a swing.

The video starts with Jang Dong Yoon talking with the child actors from Busan, and then he jokes, while standing next to some flowers, “It’s hard to tell if Nokdu is the flower, or the flower is Nokdu..” When a staff member shouts, “What did you say?!” he quickly apologizes.

Shooting her dance practice scene, Kim So Hyun is all smiles, laughing at people’s reactions to her character’s dance skills. Jang Dong Yoon says, “This is a scene where I burst out laughing, and it’s really easy to get into character. It makes me laugh for real.”

Jang Dong Yoon then rehearses for the scene in which his character dances for Dong Ju and then teaches her. When asked how Jang Dong Yoon’s dancing is, Kim So Hyun jokes, “It’s tolerable. He worked hard, so it’s okay.”

jang-dong-yoon-kim-so-hyun-tale-of-nokdu

In the next cut, Jang Dong Yoon and Kim So Hyun spend some time practicing for their scene with the swing. After hearing that the swing could break, Kim So Hyun, a little scared, asks Jang Dong Yoon not to push too much.

She goes higher on the swing than she expected, and Kim So Hyun says, “Just tell me if you don’t like me.”

jang-dong-yoon-kim-so-hyun-tale-of-nokdu

Jang Dong Yoon, who wants another turn on the swing, says to Kim So Hyun, “It’s dangerous. The rope could break.” He tries to sit down once Kim So Hyun gets up, but gets called to shoot another scene. Triumphant, Kim So Hyun reclaims her seat, saying, “The swing is mine.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358446wpp/watch-jang-dong-yoon-and-kim-so-hyun-continue-to-show-amazing-chemistry-behind-the-scenes-of-the-tale-of-nokdu

Hye Jin Yang ig uptade

EGpNh4DU0AAoHW0.jpg

• Like 4

Glad that we are back on being active with the discussions :blush:

Thanks @Breeze for the constant updates on this thread and to each and everyone of us, thanks :heart:

Im all support to her plan of being being part of a movie project, as long as the script/character is good. Or becoming a director perhaps in the future ;);) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, aineofcebu said:

Glad that we are back on being active with the discussions :blush:

Thanks @Breeze for the constant updates on this thread and to each and everyone of us, thanks :heart:

Im all support to her plan of being being part of a movie project, as long as the script/character is good. Or becoming a director perhaps in the future ;);) 

I am very happy that many people come here :)

Koala's article about second week of Tale of Nokdu

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/10/10/second-week-of-the-tale-of-nokdu-shines-with-truth-revealed-and-friendship-blossoming-between-the-leads/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Lets talk about a character you want to see Sohyun act in the future :blush: Hope people will participate, as we are waiting for the next eps/bts for Tale of Nokdu

For me, my "dream character" for her is being a single mom at a young age. Maybe the reason why shes a single mom is that her partner died young or let me add to the angst, maybe bec she was raped. If i will imagine the heavy emotions and struggles as a single mom that she will encounter, im already excited on how she will portray them.

Why i want an emotional/heavy character? Coz i really want to see how she will pull it off at this point of her career. I really really love her "I miss you" character, that i cried with her and jingoo with their scenes. Now i want to see again the melodrama side of Sohyun and prepare the bucket for my tears :heart:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, aineofcebu said:

For me, my "dream character" for her is being a single mom at a young age. 

For this reason ı really want her to accept Miss Granny. If you watch the movie the character is single mom who had to raise her child alone. In the movie, this part shows very little but maybe in the drama version we can see more. 

If she accept this role we can see her as a single mom , a grandma , a singer and the woman  with different emotions living at the same time ...

But Sohyun wants action :)) I hope her dream come true and we can see her as a spy  :D

• Like 3

@aineofcebu, any role that happens to be a challenge for her. A good one could be a dark and evil role --sort of Bo-kyung in TMETS, but strong and smart like Go Eun-byeol in S2015-- opposing an experienced actress as the "good" role, but allowing twists in their good-bad duality.

But if I was a troll, I would like another drama with Kim Yoo-jung. Two professional thieves, sort of Bonnie & Clyde or Sundance Kid & Butch Cassidy, but 100% girls. Knetizens, haters, fanboys/fangirls and everybody else would go crazy with that. But I'm not sure if Kim and Kim mental health could deal with it :P

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, angrytomato said:

I highly recommend you "Let's Fight Ghost", especially her aeygo (and later, jelly) fun interactions with Taecyeon's character.

Yes I watched that during its broadcast. Hyunji is sassy and full of aegyo (earning Sohyun a bunch of male fans), but she's more on the cutesy side. Dongjoo is a tomboyish and clumsy character. Their charms are different. It's surprising how Sohyun, in such a short amount of time, played both Dongjoo and Kim JoJo who are very different with each other, since the latter is like the dream girl of every guy

1 hour ago, aineofcebu said:

Lets talk about a character you want to see Sohyun act in the future :blush: Hope people will participate, as we are waiting for the next eps/bts for Tale of Nokdu

For me, my "dream character" for her is being a single mom at a young age. Maybe the reason why shes a single mom is that her partner died young or let me add to the angst, maybe bec she was raped. If i will imagine the heavy emotions and struggles as a single mom that she will encounter, im already excited on how she will portray them.

Why i want an emotional/heavy character? Coz i really want to see how she will pull it off at this point of her career. I really really love her "I miss you" character, that i cried with her and jingoo with their scenes. Now i want to see again the melodrama side of Sohyun and prepare the bucket for my tears :heart:

I have too many in mind HAHAHA a role in Miss Granny is one, but I have always wanted Sohyun to play a hot tempered psychologist or lawyer. Sohyun mentioned that if she didn't become an actress, she would be a psychologist. Seeing her in the doctor suit will also be a treat. But...I also want to see her as a strict CEO (blaming Soup for all her shots in that pink suit) but has a hobby of being a pickpocket lol. I still have a long list but I think those are my most anticipated characters

• LOL 3

4 Moments That Left Viewers’ Hearts Racing In “The Tale Of Nokdu”

KBS 2TV’s “The Tale of Nokdu” has thrilled viewers with its romantic scenes between Jang Dong Yoon and Kim So Hyun!

“The Tale of Nokdu” tells the story of a man named Jeon Nok Du (played by Jang Dong Yoon), who disguises himself as a woman to enter a mysterious all-female community with hopes to discover the truth. There, he meets Dong Dong Joo (played by Kim So Hyun), a gisaeng-in-training who wants to be anything but a gisaeng (female courtesan), and they become roommates.

Here are four moments that left viewers’ hearts racing in “The Tale of Nokdu”!

1. “Can I call you unni?”

After Nok Du, who grew up in a peaceful village, met the spunky Dong Joo, his life began to change. They had their first meeting when she was dressed as a man, but he was unable to tear his eyes off Dong Joo when she cut her own hair in order to stop a violent aristocrat.

The unusual meeting between the two led to a series of unpredictable and eventful days. After rooming together with Dong Joo, who didn’t know that he was actually a man, Nok Du was faced with unexpected, heart-fluttering situations. Though he acted tough, he helped feed Dong Joo and did the laundry himself when she hurt her hand, causing viewers’ hearts to melt at his caring actions.

Dong Joo, who had been lonely, couldn’t help but appreciate Nok Du’s kindness. The scene in which Dong Joo held on to the hem of Nok Du’s skirt as she asked with a shy smile, “Can I call you unni?” had both Nok Du and the viewers’ hearts pounding. Although Nok Du quickly replied, “I’m not your unni,” his heart had already began to skip a beat when it came to Dong Joo.

2. Enchanting fan dance lesson

After Dong Joo found out that Nok Du was a man, she began to take it upon herself to make sure his real identity remained a secret at the widow’s village. A romantic current began to flow between Nok Du and Dong Joo, who unintentionally became his secret keeper.

Nok Du later offered to teach Dong Joo a fan dance, since she had no sense of rhythm. This moment created a strange tension between them that wasn’t present when she still thought Nok Du was a man, and they began to grow more conscious of each other. It wasn’t this moment that had Dong Joo’s heart racing, however. As they got closer, Nok Du told Dong Joo, who had unknowingly revealed her innermost thoughts, “It must have been hard. Trying to get by while only doing the things you hate.” The fact that Nok Du was one of the few people to sympathize with her helped thaw Dong Joo’s frozen heart.

3. “Starting today, I’m your mother.”

When Dong Joo was threatened by an aristocrat, she decided to risk her own life to save Lady Cheon. She entered the aristocrat’s home with a dagger hidden in her sleeve, but she ended up coming face-to-face with Nok Du, who was dressed in gentlemen’s attire. This was the first time that the two had faced each other through their “true” identites, bringing both a tension and excitement to the scene.

Nok Du approached Dong Joo as he commented, “Starting today, I’m your mother.” When asked why he would take such extreme measures for her, Nok Du replied, “I wanted to make sure that you don’t have to do at least one thing you hate to do.” While Nok Du did not realize it himself, his blunt feelings towards Dong Joo gave viewers an unexpected thrill.

4. Nok Du opens up Dong Joo’s heart

Dong Joo distanced herself from former marriage partner Yool Moo (played by Kang Tae Oh), who reminded her of the past that she couldn’t return to. As she recalled the memory of the day she lost her family in her old home, she began to cry. Seeing this, Nok Du wiped away her tears and told her, “You’ll get sick if you keep all of this in.”

Before he knew it, Dong Joo stopped crying, and Nok Du silently watched as Nok Du thought about her happy past with a bright grin. Their dazzling smiles as they looked into each other’s eyes excited viewers, but above all, they raised expectations by signaling a change in their relationship.

“The Tale of Nokdu” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358523wpp/4-moments-that-left-viewers-hearts-racing-in-the-tale-of-nokdu

• Like 2

Kim So Hyun And Jang Dong Yoon Discover Feelings They Weren’t Aware Of In “The Tale Of Nokdu”

Kim So Hyun and Jang Dong Yoon are getting closer in “The Tale of Nokdu”!

“The Tale of Nokdu” tells the story of a man named Jeon Nok Du (played by Jang Dong Yoon), who disguises himself as a woman to enter a mysterious all-female community with hopes to discover the truth. There, he meets Dong Dong Joo (played by Kim So Hyun), a gisaeng-in-training who wants to be anything but a gisaeng (female courtesan), and they become roommates.

Spoiler

In the previous episode, Jeon Nok Du saved Dong Dong Joo from a crisis. So far, the two have shown bizarre chemistry with their mother-daughter relationship, and now, they are spiraling their way into a romantic relationship. Viewers are already wondering how the sly but sweet Jeon Nok Du will pair up with Dong Dong Joo, who is hiding a painful past behind her courageous smile.

On October 13, the drama released stills of Jeon Nok Du and Dong Dong Joo enjoying some time together under the moonlight. They sit next to each other on a bridge, and a stream of unfamiliar feelings surface between them. Dong Dong Joo puts up a begrudging attitude to deny her surging feelings for Jeon Nok Du, who looks surprised with his hand on his arm as if she has punched him there. Their chemistry is undeniable, and viewers are anticipating the change in their relationship.

kim-so-hyun2.jpgjang-dong-yoon2.jpgkim-so-hyun-jang-dong-yoon-21.jpg

In the next episode, the unpredictable romance between Jeon Nok Du and Dong Dong Joo will take place in earnest. Jeon Nok Du will become jealous of Dong Dong Joo’s reunion with Cha Yul Moo (Kang Tae Oh), and Dong Dong Joo will misunderstand the relationship between Jeon Nok Du and an elite lady. With the emergence of Aeng Doo (Park Da Yeon) and General Hwang (Lee Moon Sik) who come to Hanyang to visit him, Jeon Nok Du’s dangerous adventure will become more exciting.

The production crew commented, “The unfamiliar changes undergone by Jeon Nok Du and Dong Dong Joo, who begin to realize their feelings, will reach a turning point in episodes 9 and 10. The excitement will increase with a clumsy, jealous Jeon Nok Du and Dong Dong Joo’s denial of her feelings for him. We hope you will watch how their feelings change in the midst of the whirlwind of events.”

“The Tale of Nokdu” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358611wpp/kim-so-hyun-and-jang-dong-yoon-discover-feelings-they-werent-aware-of-in-the-tale-of-nokdu

• Like 2

On 10/11/2019 at 7:29 PM, Mongsuk said:

After seeing how good she acted as Dongjoo (tho she acts every character flawlessly), my urge for her to star in Miss Granny came back. I know the probability of this drama being real is close to zero, but I think if she does this kind of character, it will surely be her breakthrough role

Yes! Me too! I want miss granny to happen! Because her character would be the titular character! Every show that came after school 2015, although she was the main female lead, the main central story wasn’t about her with the exception of love alarm . At least in my opinion. 

We never saw her comical acting yet which I surprisingly loved to bits.”

I think her comedy flair was more expressed in let’s fight ghost. She was so funny esp In that drunk scene. I think in tales of nokdu we see a different type of comical acting from her because it was more of a reaction to nokdu crazy antics which made the scenes more hilarious. I really want her to be miss granny because that character will require her to bring out more of her comedic chop. 

***for roles

@aineofcebu @Mongsuk@angrytomato @Breeze

i absolutely love revenge stories esp ones that tackle social injustice as well like chief kim, fiery priest, graceful family, empress ki. I want her to play a character who is amazing at martial arts and have a temper but love able at the time. Cold as winter in the outside but warm as spring in the inside. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My Page Turner couple :wub:

During the radio, actor Shin Jaeha left a suprise message on the comment section, "Jang Dongyoon hyung is a good person. He can sometimes be 7D (7 Dimension) but he's nice. And please tell him to take good care of Sohyun

cr:wowhellosohyun -twitter

EGz_mBNU0AAuwab.jpg

EGz_m_oU8AAXzk4.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1