✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Watch: Kim So Hyun Calls Jang Dong Yoon âMomâ In Intriguing âTale Of Nok-Duâ Teaser

Watch: Kim So Hyun Calls Jang Dong Yoon “Mom” In Intriguing “Tale Of Nok-Du” Teaser

Upcoming KBS drama “Tale of Nok-Du” has released an interesting new teaser!

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “Tale of Nok-Du” is a Joseon-era romantic comedy about a man who disguises himself as a woman (Jang Dong Yoon) and a woman who wants to run away from her apprenticeship as a gisaeng (Kim So Hyun).

In the new teaser, Kim So Hyun and Jang Dong Yoon (in disguise as a woman) play a game to determine who will do chores like washing the dishes, cleaning the room, needlework, and more. Interestingly, the list of chores has two Chinese characters: the one for “girl” and the one for “mother.”

Throughout the teaser, Kim So Hyun refers to Jang Dong Yoon as “Mother.” She says at one point in despair, “Mother, do you like winning against your daughter that much?”

Jang Dong Yoon responds, “Daughter, why ask the obvious?” However, when it comes to the last chore, helping out at a party, Jang Dong Yoon loses, much to Kim So Hyun’s satisfaction. She says, “It will probably be a lot of work” and he snipes back, “Why did I even raise you?”

As Kim So Hyun leaves the scene, Jang Dong Yoon looks after her and says in his normal voice, “How can I send my daughter into a place where there will be real men swarming around?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1352807wpp/watch-kim-so-hyun-calls-jang-dong-yoon-mom-in-intriguing-tale-of-nok-du-teaser

• Like 4

Cosmo.ph Exclusive: Kim So Hyun, Song Gang, And Jung Ga Ram Spill Deets About Their Drama 'Love Alarm'

We know you're not over JUST HOW CUTE Love Alarm leading men Song Gang and Jung Ga Ram are, so we've got a special treat for you! In the vid below, we got to sit down with the lead cast of the showincluding leading lady Kim So Hyunand asked them if they would ever use an app like Love Alarm, what drew them to their roles, and what their most memorable moments from the series are! 

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/kim-so-hyun-song-gang-jung-ga-ram-love-alarm-exclusive-interview-a2520-20190916

• Like 4

Kim So Hyun Talks About Having Real Feelings Of Love For Co-Stars In Romantic Acting

Kim So Hyun Talks About Having Real Feelings Of Love For Co-Stars In Romantic Acting

In a recent interview with Sports Seoul, Kim So Hyun discussed how she overcomes her lack of real dating experience in her romantic acting and more.

Based on a webtoon of the same name, Kim So Hyun’s latest drama “Love Alarm” is set in an alternate reality where people find love through an application that alerts users when someone within a 10-meter radius has feelings for them. Kim So Hyun took on the role of Kim Jo Jo, a high schooler who is stuck in a love triangle between classmates Hwang Sun Oh (played by Song Kang) and Lee Hye Young (played by Jung Ga Ram) that is further complicated by the Love Alarm app.

Despite her young age, Kim So Hyun is a seasoned actress with 12 years of experience. However, she previously revealed that she has never dated anyone before. She commented in her recent interview, “I think I still believe being in a relationship is very difficult. I also think that filming already consumes a lot of my emotions, so I don’t really feel a strong need to have one. If I meet someone I like enough to overcome all those factors, though, I think I’d start dating.”

When asked if her lack of dating experience affects her immersion in her romantic acting, Kim So Hyun stated, “Because I don’t have experience, I find scenes where the characters break up or scenes that require deep emotions to be difficult. That’s why I try hard to feel exactly what my character feels in the drama, to the extent that I begin to think I have actual feelings for my co-stars. If I pretend, I think the full romantic effect isn’t achieved, so I work hard to approach it with the utmost sincerity.”

She added, “I believe it’s also important to see how others act, so I watched a lot of movies. Rather than sad melodramas, I gravitate more towards light romantic comedies.”

Kim So Hyun confessed that she did feel slight regret about not dating during her school days while filming “Love Alarm.” She said, “I thought the scene in which [Jo Jo] is wearing a uniform and walking with Sun Oh through the ginkgo trees was really pretty. I felt a bit regretful as I imagined how nice it would have been to wear my uniform and go on a date like that.” About her school days, she stated, “I had no interest in the opposite sex. There were a lot of people around me who were dating, but I didn’t really have that. It’s a shame I don’t have any memorable stories.”

Finally, the actress mentioned her hopes for a possible second season of “Love Alarm.” She commented, “There are a lot of people who want to see the continuation of Sun Oh and Jo Jo’s relationship. I don’t know how the story will turn out, but I think it would be nice to take the good parts from the original webtoon and put them in season two. I’d like it if the relationship between Jo Jo and Hye Young were fleshed out, as I enjoyed seeing them share their pain and rely on each other.” At the question of whether she would reprise her role if a second season was made, Kim So Hyun said with a laugh, “If they don’t cut me out, I really want to appear in it.”

Kim So Hyun’s next role will be in the upcoming drama “Tale of Nok-Du,” which premieres September 30 and will be available on Viki with English subtitles.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1352822wpp/kim-so-hyun-talks-about-having-real-feelings-of-love-for-co-stars-in-romantic-acting

• Like 5

[Interview] Kim So-hyun, "I'll Just Leave It up to Time"

Child actors usually meet a wall at the age of 17. It means the transition to becoming an adult actor is tough.

However, actress Kim So-hyun didn't meet that wall, and she has been the lead star in mellow and youth dramas until the age of 21.

"I think I had a good transition. I worried that I might not get adult roles until right before I turned 20, but thinking about it, I didn't have to worry after all. I am 21 now, but I don't feel very grown-up yet, because nothing much has changed around me. I realized I don't need to 'appear' grown-up like I'm shedding off skin, so I am going to leave it up to time".

Kim So-hyun appeared in uniform in the Netflix original series "Love Alarm", which recently released a video. She says she's not that desperate for a grown-up role yet, so it doesn't feel awkward wearing a uniform.

"I was told to 'act what I can at my age'. I didn't care that I was going to be in uniform. I put more weight on the fact that I can be someone of this age. The day when people see me as a more mature person will soon come".

What is acting for her? What is her relationship style viewed through "Love Alarm"? She smiled big when we asked her several questions regarding her love life.

photo1101671.jpg

- "I feel the pressure of having to be good at acting"

After gaining fame as a child actress, the attention she received for everything she did put a lot of pressure on her.

"Many people have watched me grow up. The thought of having to 'grow up right' was burdensome sometimes. Maybe it's because I've always had that example image since I was young. I asked myself if that was the image I had to stick to. Luckily, I overcame that as I grew up".

High expectations on her acting were something she had to solve on her own.

"I think a lot when I act. Sometimes, I can barely concentrate, because of the pressure to do well. I talk to my acting teacher, whom I've been with since I was young, about this and she asked me, "Does thinking about being good make you good?" Then I realized, it's how I do it, and leave the judging up to those who see me. Now I just try my best. I've also learned to let go of that pressure".

photo1101672.jpg

- "Been single for 21 years but I'm only 21"

She plays a teenage named Jo-jo who finds her first love in Seon-oh (Song Kang) thanks to an application called "Love Alarm", which rings when she likes someone. The talk about the drama naturally led to Kim So-hyun's love life. She shyly says she's been single all her life.

"I'm only 21 so it's not so weird to say that I've been single all my life. I guess I haven't felt the need for it, since I'm in romantic dramas all the time. When the dramas are over, I feel like I've just ended a relationship too. Then again, when I'm acting I wonder what I am doing when I haven't even had my own love life yet".

She's never been in love at first sight either.

"I fall for someone when I have known him for a long time. Unfortunately, I haven't had a crush like that or felt the need to tell someone that I like him. If I do though, I will be the one to confess my crush".

photo1101673.jpg

Because she's never been in a relationship before, Kim So-hyun is kind of jealous of Jo-jo, who experiences fiery love as a teenager.

"While filming "Love Alarm", I felt that I wanted to feel what it's like to love. I wonder what it would have been like to be in love as a teenager and walk around hand-in-hand wearing uniforms".

When she was asked who she would pick for Jo-jo, Seon-oh and Hye-yeong (Jung Ga-ram), she immediately picked 'good guy' Hye-yeong. On the other hand, if she had to pick between Song Kang and Jung Ga-ram, she would pick Song Kang.

"I don't like bad guys. Not that I know what they're like, but I think I would suffer. Jo-jo would enjoy going out with Seon-oh, but he's so popular she could get hurt. On the other hand, Hye-yeong is quiet and thinks about the other person a lot. Between the real Song Kang and Jung Ga-ram, I don't know, ha ha. Jung Ga-ram is serious about everything and shy. Song Kang is like a child and clumsy. So I guess it's easy for me to tease him and get more comfortable with him".

https://www.hancinema.net/interview-kim-so-hyun-i-ll-just-leave-it-up-to-time-133639.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Kim So Hyun Confesses She Tries to Have Real Feelings for Her On-Screen Love Interests

“Since I have no dating experience, I have a hard time understanding romance.”

7d-1ZQLbhTmdZ9CEqSq7Ajci8P8LfSRFsjgldHr2

During a recent interview with Sports Seoul, Kim So Hyun spoke up about her stance as an actress without real-life dating experience.

Kim So Hyun, who is already a well-known actress at just 21 years old in Korean age, is famous for having no real-life dating experience.

When she was asked if it was difficult to act in romance projects as a result, she replied, “Since I have no dating experience, I have a hard time understanding romance, so when there are breakups or heavy feelings involved in what I’m working on, I often feel overwhelmed.

Kim So Hyun continued, “For that reason, I do my best to feel real emotions when I act. At times, I get so into it that I feel like I actually love my on-screen love interest.

sohyun4

She explained, “I feel like I don’t seem convincing if I try to act it out, so I try my best to have sincere feelings.

Following her Netflix drama, Love Alarm, Kim So Hyun is immediately preparing for another romance drama, The Tale of Nokdu, which is set to air at the end of this month on KBS.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/kim-hyun-love-interests-actors-screen-boyfriends-feelings/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Watch: Kim So Hyun And Jang Dong Yoon Get Playfully Competitive While Filming âTale Of Nok-Duâ Teaser

Watch: Kim So Hyun And Jang Dong Yoon Get Playfully Competitive While Filming “Tale Of Nok-Du” Teaser

Upcoming KBS drama “Tale of Nok-Du” has shared a behind-the-scenes clip of Kim So Hyun and Jang Dong Yoon filming the teaser!

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “Tale of Nok-Du” is a Joseon-era romantic comedy about a man who disguises himself as a woman (Jang Dong Yoon) and a woman who wants to run away from her apprenticeship as a gisaeng (Kim So Hyun).

The video opens up with both actors cheerfully greeting the camera while wearing hanbok(traditional Korean dress). They prepare to film the part where they play alkkagi (a stone flicking game), but before they start, they are asked about the atmosphere of the set. They reply that it’s great, and Jang Dong Yoon adds, “Is my disguise as a woman revealed for the first time in the making-of video?” Kim So Hyun adds, “Isn’t it the first time it’s officially revealed?” She asks him what he thinks of his disguise, and Jang Dong Yoon answers, “It’s nice. I like it.”

While filming, Kim So Hyun can’t help but burst into laughter at Jang Dong Yoon’s alkkagi skills, and she comments, “You’re really bad at this.” When the crew asks about his skills, he jokes, “You saw it earlier. Are you purposely asking about it? I’m bad at it. I’m worse than Dong Joo [Kim So Hyun’s character].” Kim So Hyun asks, “Are you worse than me?,” and Jang Dong Yoon changes his mind as he answers, “I think I’m better than her.”

The two become humorously competitive with the game, but due to Jang Dong Yoon’s strict rules, Kim So Hyun dismisses the stones and says, “I’m not playing! I’m not playing!” Jang Dong Yoon looks shocked by her outburst but abruptly asks if she’s hot. He fans her with too much enthusiasm and causes her bangs to blow, and Kim So Hyun flatly asks the camera, “What do I do? When will he become mature?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1353067wpp/watch-kim-so-hyun-and-jang-dong-yoon-get-playfully-competitive-while-filming-tale-of-nok-du-teaser

• Like 3

Jang Dong Yoon And Kim So Hyun Hint At Heart-Fluttering Romance In âTale Of Nok-Duâ Poster

Jang Dong Yoon And Kim So Hyun Hint At Heart-Fluttering Romance In “Tale Of Nok-Du” Poster

A stunning new poster has been revealed for “Tale of Nok-Du”!

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “Tale of Nok-Du” is a historical rom-com about a man named Jeon Nok Du (Jang Dong Yoon), who disguises himself as a woman to enter a mysterious all-female community. There, he meets Dong Dong Joo (Kim So Hyun), a gisaeng-in-training who is not interested in becoming a gisaeng (a female courtesan).

The main poster released on September 18 features Jang Dong Yoon and Kim So Hyun standing closely together with pink fabric above their heads. They are glancing in the same direction with soft smiles on their faces. Jang Dong Yoon is not disguised as a woman as he was for the drama’s other posters and teaser videos. 

The drama’s production team commented, “Viewers will be able to discover new charms of the two actors that have not been seen before. It is worth anticipating the romantic synergy of Jang Dong Yoon and Kim So Hyun, who will make hearts flutter with different charms while bringing laughter.”

“Tale of Nok-Du” is set to premiere on September 30 and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1353257wpp/jang-dong-yoon-and-kim-so-hyun-hint-at-heart-fluttering-romance-in-tale-of-nok-du-poster

• Like 3

Tale of Nokdu's webtoon's writer Hye Jin Yang :

"In the case of actor Kim So-hyun, as you may have noticed after reviewing Mungdujeon's fourth volume, it was the actor who said that she and I were the only ones who seemed to be suitable for Dongju. And I was really surprised to hear that it was cast. And I was really grateful to be a Dongju."

Translaeted by google 

• Like 2