✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Guest agiblack

She has natural beauty, and when she get adult she'll become more beautiful, like Park Shin Hye or Lee Youn Hee, who since child they have natural beauty...

For acting she will become more and more impressive coz she can learn from one of the goddes korean drama ( Choi Ji Woo ) now... She become great actress in future....

Guest mariachristela

Btw... Shiloh Jolie Pitt, are you the admin of fabulous-sohyunkim in Tumblr? I love your blog so much! You're edits are awesome! I'm one of your followers. Keep up the good work. ^^

PS: And is it okay for me to ask what's the editing program you use? Kekeke thanks~~^^

Guest mariachristela

Shiloh Jolie Pitt said: thank you so much for you sweet words and yes i'm the admin of that tumblr :) and of course its ok to as that, i use Adobe Photoshoot CS2 but you can use the CS5 or other more new, i use that because that was the first i had :)
PS: tell me what is your url and I'll for sure follow you :) :)

mariachristela said:
Shiloh Jolie Pitt said: thank you so much for you sweet words and yes i'm the admin of that tumblr :) and of course its ok to as that, i use Adobe Photoshoot CS2 but you can use the CS5 or other more new, i use that because that was the first i had :)
PS: tell me what is your url and I'll for sure follow you :) :)

Guest mariachristela

KSH singing First Love in Suspicious Housekeeper~

Untitled-1_zps077d1c29.gif Untitled-2_zps704cd52c.gif Untitled-3_zpsc8c35ffc.gif
Untitled-4_zpsccaee423.gif Untitled-5_zps52644c2d.gif Untitled-6_zps5980e34e.gif
Untitled-9_zps995bc30f.gif Untitled-7_zps0f2e4876.gif Untitled-8_zps513eb908.gif

KSH Twitter Updates about auditioning in K-Pop Star (for Suspicious Housekeeper):

BZMRDTNCIAEbFwh_zps28281960.jpg

지금 수상한 가정부 촬영하고 있어요ㅎㅎㅎ 이제 4회 남았네요ㅠㅠ이번주에 '첫번째 사랑을 시작해요' 로 케이팝스타 나가요^^ 본선에도 나갈 수 있게 응원해주세용~♥

Trans: "RIght now I'm shooting for Suspicious Housekeeper. Hehehe. Now there are only 4 episodes left. ㅠㅠ This week I'm going to sing 'First Love' in K-Pop Star.^^ Please continue to cheer so I'll be able to go until finals~♥"

BZMnivECAAA7Z9i_zpsf458853f.jpg

예선인데 너무 떨려요ㅠㅠ

Trans: "Auditioning is too nervous ㅠㅠ"

(She's too nervous about the auditions. Haha. Can't wait for that episode. ^^)

Aww there are only 4 episodes & 2 weeks left of Suspicious Housekeeper. I'm gonna miss my unnie. :( But though I'm happy seeing KSH unnie for like almost everyday, I still want her to rest. She had been very very busy these past months. I think she really needs a break. I wonder if she has a free time despite her busy schedules. I'm so proud of her because she can manage to handle the actress life and the student life at the same time. Truly a hardworking girl. Not to mention she gets high grades in her school. And even though she's so busy, she never fails to communicate with her fans. That's why I love her so much. Beauty inside and out. :x

Guest mariachristela

Untitled_zpsf00d4399.jpg

Translation:
"Jin Goo oppa! He received an award from Blue Dragon Film Awards. Heartily congatulations!!~^^ I have never watched the movie 'Hwa-yi' because it's only watchable for ages 19 and above, but when I become older I'll watch!!!~^^ I'll always support him~~~~~"

Look how supportive KSH is~ I even saw her retweets of Hwa-yi BTS videos before the movie has been released. So sad she didn't attend the VIP Premiere because she's underage. But she still supports YJG. Kyaaa~  :\">

Congrats to Yeo Jin Goo. I want to watch the movie too. Waiting for English subs. :x

mariachristela said:
Untitled_zpsf00d4399.jpg

Translation:
"Jin Goo oppa! He received an award from Blue Dragon Film Awards. Heartily congatulations!!~^^ I have never watched the movie 'Hwa-yi' because it's only watchable for ages 19 and above, but when I become older I'll watch!!!~^^ I'll always support him~~~~~"

Look how supportive KSH is~ I even saw her retweets of Hwa-yi BTS videos before the movie has been released. So sad she didn't attend the VIP Premiere because she's underage. But she still supports YJG. Kyaaa~  :\">

Congrats to Yeo Jin Goo. I want to watch the movie too. Waiting for English subs. :x

Guest mariachristela

So Hyun’s interview with Yonhap News:

So Hyun shared, “After ‘Suspicious Housekeeper’ ended, I came back to school and my homeroom teacher said, “Oh, So Hyun, long time no see.”  This makes me feel guilty.” (Aww :( )

So Hyun also said it’s hard to balance school work in parallel with busy schedules. She said, “I’m currently learning to more formal after-school hours at school. And then at home, there are tutors so I can keep up with the curriculum. I have final exams next week.” (Haha me too. Goodluck to her! :) )

When asked what does she want to do the most right now, So Hyun’s answer is, “I want to go to school.” :)

I didn't understand this:

Referring to the recent drama 'Suspicious Housekeeper’, she was asked 'Who do you think is the Park Ji Bin and the Seo Kang Jun in real life?' So Hyun chose, “Yeo Jin Goo.” Then she smiled and laughed, “But I still like Yoochun oppa the most.”

Can somebody explain?

Guest mariachristela

Bad news :( Get well soon... :(PS: And the date in the article seems wrong.~~~

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Child Actress Kim So Hyun Ill, Cancels Two Days of Filming

the-real-housekeeper-kim-so-hyun_zpsc142

Bad news.

On December 12, Kim So Hyun’s agency Sidus HQ informed Star News, “Kim So Hyun suddenly fell ill and plans to receive treatment at a nearby hospital.”

“After finishing filming for the current SBS drama ‘The Strange Housekeeper,’ she became ill,” continues the agency representative. “It seems like the condition is an accumulation of fatigue due. We’ve decided that she won’t attend her schedules today and tomorrow.”

Meanwhile, Kim So Hyun is currently taking on the role of daughter Eun Han Gyul who is the oldest of four children. Lee Sung Jae plays the role of her father, Eun Sang Chul, and Choi Ji Woo enters the family’s life as a housekeeper who is strange and unsociable.

cr: Soompi