✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I'm soooooo happy KSH really got a strong female lead for Tale of Nokdu (compared to what she became in Ruler....). She made her own plans and managed to get to the King without relying on the male lead, even though she needed 'saving', she held her own by making the killing shot. At the same time, DJ also made her own realizations as she talked to the King, that this King was not worth all her pain. This feels like the very first step towards DJ's recovery from her trauma. And KSH's determined face in the preview staring at YulMu with the bow and arrow = :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, faye406 said:

hi guys.. Have you heard any of this rumor? :lol:

IMG-20191119-074204.png

Maybe they were pertaining to the time they went out with HMY? Because the first time i saw the pics, it looks to me like they were on a date:wub:B)

• Like 2

Hmmm.. but Sohyun personally mentioned in an interview recently that she's still NBSB

who do they mean as the rumored bf? is it outside of the entertainment industry? maybe that's why Sohyun mentioned she's still motae solo to protect his identity and their privacy? hmmm

im curious if its really spreading in weibo bec they are usually... and eerily correct

• Like 2

3 hours ago, yeli said:

HMY

who is HYM

well all the gossip because they seen like date when they appear in public but with no schedule of shooting. well if that the case,she also went out with jang dong yoon in public before shooting TTON. (maybe to build chemistry or they all together but only two of them got snapped by fans)

EH7MZ4pUEAEYPxe.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

I seriously doubt it and I agree, I think that rumor came from that photo. 

Also how would people in weibo know? She never been to China, she never had activities there lol 

Maybe the people on weibo are more hardcore than dispatch?B):lol:

Seriously, i need proof, only if they can produce one only then i will decide if i shld believe. 

For now, i’m happy on board the macaron ship:wub:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, yeli said:

Maybe the people on weibo are more hardcore than dispatch?B):lol:

Seriously, i need proof, only if they can produce one only then i will decide if i shld believe. 

For now, i’m happy on board the macaron ship:wub:

Weibo and their gossip take it with a grain of salt. Though I assume hardcore fans would know more. If people on this forum don't know I doubt it is true. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, nlinhnhi997 said:

I listen that she is dating with the person who did't act with her.

woah this is the 1st time i heard of a dating rumor abt Sohyun and in weibo on top it all

regardless, let's wait for official news or if there will be any translated snippets from other ifans.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Thank goodness she turned it down. The drama was never going to live up to the movie and kim sohyun would never be able to match up to the performance by shim eunkyung. Some things don't need a remake. Smart move by kim sohyun no need for harsh comparison after a strong drama like tale of nokdu. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

Oh tvn its been staking claim to all the popular actors recently. They'll want to employ everyone.

Whats the last drama in the clip? Wow kim sohyun is badass in that. Is that the reset drama somone mentioned?

Edited by petunia
  • LOL 2

I think what makes me sad about Kim so Hyun turning down miss granny is that the drama is female centered and that we won’t get to hear her sing :tears: Also I would love her to play a cranky lady lol and her outfits would be so much fun. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I think what makes me sad about Kim so Hyun turning down miss granny is that the drama is female centered and that we won’t get to hear her sing :tears: Also I would love her to play a cranky lady lol and her outfits would be so much fun. 

If it were an original character for an original drama I'd agree with you but a remake that someone else did a great job with already. I would not reccommed especially not after the popularity boost she is enjoying. It'll hurt her career trying to out act shim eunkyung in the most iconic role of her career. Anyway kim sohyun already has love alarm for a female centred drama and before that she had who are you: school 2015 and page turner. She should think about doing another movie like jang dongyoon is. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, petunia said:

it were an original character for an original drama I'd agree with you but a remake that someone else did a great job with already. I would not reccommed especially not after the popularity boost she is enjoying. It'll hurt her career trying to out act shim eunkyung in the most iconic role of her career. Anyway kim sohyun already has love alarm for a female centred drama and before that she had who are you: school 2015 and page turner. She should think about doing another movie like jang dongyoon is. 

I guess you’re right haha 

I would love to see her work in a new movie and also a new drama on top of love alarm 2 for next year Hahaha and also maybe a guest appearance in sandbox(the same writer where ksh appeared in three of her dramas). 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1