✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

6 minutes ago, faye406 said:

And Instagram new updates make its harder to stalk her! We're no longer can see her 'activities' :sweatingbullets:

Thankfully her long time fans already had years of training (those 3-4 years paid of lol) on how to get information about her. They now follow accounts from staff, her Hanyang classmates and costars :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Mongsuk said:

Thankfully her long time fans already had years of training (those 3-4 years paid of lol) on how to get information about her. They now follow accounts from staff, her Hanyang classmates and costars :sweatingbullets: 

Hahhaaha.. I'm one of them :P I think I'm following most of staff from TTON right now, from the stunt, stylist until the producer but yeah.. It's harder because she also removed her tagged photos -_-

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

As I refer to my post in TTON thread, I think this is her second time known by public that she's going out with her costar which is her first one was during Pure Love filming with DO. 

I'm happy that she's hanging out with her costar which I believe she is comfortable and close enough to be outing together and food hunting somemore :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, faye406 said:

As I refer to my post in TTON thread, I think this is her second time known by public that she's going out with her costar which is her first one was during Pure Love filming with DO. 

I'm happy that she's hanging out with her costar which I believe she is comfortable and close enough to be outing together and food hunting somemore :D

True  and im so happy. They are building stronger connections with each other, hopeful this will continue even after this project :heart:

• Like 4

Hi i am new to this thread. I was curious about The Tales of Nokdu and i find Kim Sohyun so interesting. And i kept digging and finding all the dramas with Kim Sohyun in it. So far i have been binge watching Bring It On Ghost>Radio Romance>Who Are You>Love Alarm. And wow!! Kim Sohyun on amazing! She is so young when i realise she was born in 1999 and have many acting skills under her belt. And she been with alot of co-stars, from idols to famous actors. She is good and doing well. I cant wait for her to further transition into her adult roles and what she will become in the future. 

Hope people will recommend me some of her dramas. 

I was scrolling thru some, why Ruler was mentioned in this thread that she is just cameo? isnt she the female lead with Yoo Seungho?

Hope Kim Sohyun will be more successful and keep getting good projects in the future! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, superman26 said:

nd i kept digging and finding all the dramas with Kim Sohyun in it. So far i have been binge watching Bring It On Ghost>Radio Romance>Who Are You>Love Alarm. And wow!! Kim Sohyun on amazing! She is so young when i realise she was born in 1999 and have many acting skills under her belt. And she been with alot of co-stars, from idols to famous actors. She is good and doing well. I cant wait for her to further transition into her adult roles and what she will become in the future. 

Hiiiiii! Welcome! Hope to see you around more on this forum! 

although it’s only 3 episodes, page turner is awesome! Also the one episode special ,”we all cry differently” is great too! I’m excited for her future too ^^ 

8 minutes ago, superman26 said:

scrolling thru some, why Ruler was mentioned in this thread that she is just cameo? isnt she the female lead with Yoo Seungho?

She is the female lead but the writer did her wrong and treated her more like a supporting character. She’s barely in the show esp early on in the series. Her character wasn’t given much to do. The second female lead got more screen time and more actions in the story. Despite that, she still did her best and gave a good performance although the writer wasted her talents. I would rather just watch clips of her of that show on YouTube like her kissing scenes and etc lol 

although in goblin, she had a cameo, she was more important to the story than in ruler... and that’s sad LOL 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Hiiiiii! Welcome! Hope to see you around more on this forum! 

although it’s only 3 episodes, page turner is awesome! Also the one episode special ,”we all cry differently” is great too! I’m excited for her future too ^^ 

She is the female lead but the writer did her wrong and treated her more like a supporting character. She’s barely in the show esp early on in the series. Her character wasn’t given much to do. The second female lead got more screen time and more actions in the story. Despite that, she still did her best and gave a good performance although the writer wasted her talents. I would rather just watch clips of her of that show on YouTube like her kissing scenes and etc lol 

although in goblin, she had a cameo, she was more important to the story than in ruler... and that’s sad LOL 

Thanks! I will check this forum now more often and be more active hopefully. She is quality actress! And a young one at that.

I shall watch Page Turner, i really like her acting. Not only cute but there is depth for her young age. And she been working and juggling school. I am amazed! 

Hah! I was about to watch Ruler but since she is juz being treated as a supporting role, shall skip this and probably turn to Page Turner and Reset. And i shall youtube her scene for Ruler instead. :D

Oh!!! Goblin!! i watched her! I saw her acting but since she just have a short story in it, i didnt check her further and i rewatched her scene in Goblin again this morning! Woaaahh!!! Daebak!! I hope she will receive good scripts in the future that will do justice to her acting and not just be supporting role to her male counterparts. There are too many actress acting is good but writers make it so weak.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

57 minutes ago, superman26 said:

Hi i am new to this thread. I was curious about The Tales of Nokdu and i find Kim Sohyun so interesting. And i kept digging and finding all the dramas with Kim Sohyun in it. So far i have been binge watching Bring It On Ghost>Radio Romance>Who Are You>Love Alarm. And wow!! Kim Sohyun on amazing! She is so young when i realise she was born in 1999 and have many acting skills under her belt. And she been with alot of co-stars, from idols to famous actors. She is good and doing well. I cant wait for her to further transition into her adult roles and what she will become in the future. 

I was scrolling thru some, why Ruler was mentioned in this thread that she is just cameo? isnt she the female lead with Yoo Seungho?

Hope Kim Sohyun will be more successful and keep getting good projects in the future! :D

Welcome welcome welcome :blush:

She's indeed acted in a lot of projects already since young, if you want to see her doing child counterparts of the leads then you should watch Moon Embracing the Sun, I Can Hear Your Voice and Missing You, it's in Missing You that i really fall into her acting :heart:

Seconded to Page Turner :wub: dont miss it :heart:

You can watch her movie, Pure Love, too :wub: 

Enjoyyy 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, Mongsuk said:

Actually a lot of fans asked the same question and Sohyun personally answered that she's the one running her social media accounts. She used to follow fans way back 2015-2016 era that's why she follows 6000+ accounts now (that was 7000+ before actually). Unfortunately, her social media account content is 99% advertisement and 1% about Mongsuk. She almost never posts about her personal life (thus earning her the title "ninja Sso" from fans). Her Korean fans even call her accounts "promotion bot" at times XD

She used to post about her personal life more 3-4 years ago (ratio's about 3% personal and 97% advertisement) but ever since her hiatus last year and after creating Mongsuk's IG account, she posts even less. That's why you need to be a detective to follow her haha

21 hours ago, elan1 said:

It really is her account and she does run it. She’s the kind of person who would befriend people easily. Every project she’s in, she’ll always exchange media info with her Coworkers. She uses her acct to advertise her work mostly. In a sense it’s a work acct but she’ll at times post normal things. 

I tried to scroll through her instagram but she has too many posts. Most them like you said is PR stuff which is why I said it looks like a fan account. Why does she not post about her personal life?  I want to so badly fix her instagram account and make it more aesthetic. The promotion bot comment is so true. Is mongsuk her dog? The white puppy? Its a cutie pie. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, aineofcebu said:

Its hers. She followed her Hanyang classmates as well. And she replied back to some comments using that account for ex Shin Jae Ha's comments :blush:

Ex? They dated? I've seen a single dating news for kim so hyun. When did this happen?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 hours ago, Mongsuk said:

That is some dedication. Hats off to you all.

1 hour ago, superman26 said:

I'm a newbie too and I've been doing the same. Just binged a few her dramas myself. I'm waiting to binge bring it on ghost after tale of nokdu ends. Love alarm got me interested in her. She's definitely a high quality actress. I'd add page turner to your list as a must watch. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, petunia said:

Is mongsuk her dog? The white puppy? Its a cutie pie. 

Yup that’s her dog! 

6 minutes ago, petunia said:

Ex? They dated? I've seen a single dating news for kim so hyun. When did this happen?

Ex means for example Not as in ex boyfriend hahahaha 

they’re saying that he would often comment on her instagram acct. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, petunia said:

I tried to scroll through her instagram but she has too many posts. Most them like you said is PR stuff which is why I said it looks like a fan account. Why does she not post about her personal life?  I want to so badly fix her instagram account and make it more aesthetic. The promotion bot comment is so true. Is mongsuk her dog? The white puppy? Its a cutie pie. 

Yes thats her puppy, Mongsuk :wub:

Personally, i think Sohyun is really a private person but shes not against into using sns to make sure shes connected to her fans. Thats why tidbits of her replies to her costars in sns are really precious already (for me) :joy:

@superman26 @petuniaTo see the other side of Sohyun, you can watch her eps from lifetime channel last year. Theres a lot in Youtube :wub::wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1