✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

On 4/15/2019 at 8:32 PM, faye406 said:

Her IG's update!!!

With the caption:

:heart: Thank you and I love you everyone :heart:

Note: Sohyun put a small caption "한국 팬미팅 coming soon" which translates to "Korea fanmeeting coming soon".

Yeah.. That's mean she's gonna have FM in Korea and Japan this year.. Maybe on her birthday? :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

KSH sense of humor hiding news in so small letters! Fans are also detectives! :lol: :lol: 

Congratulations to all fans who can be attending KSH meetings in Korea and Japan! :blush:

Maybe it is birthday fan meeting then both will be in June! Hope we can have many many pics and videos from all fans! :D

So happy to see KSH looking bright and happy!

Hope there can be many more good and happy events and projects for KSH this year! :heart:

On 4/16/2019 at 9:15 AM, faye406 said:

New poster by Bausch+Lomb

Today and tomorrow, she's gonna shoot new ads for Hanyul.. Hopefully thw results will come out pretty and natural like their products. :wub:

Agree look forward to see many beautiful CFs with Hanyul and KSH! Hope they can release soon! #greedyfan :lol:

• Like 2

It is so quiet now that we have no more new updates from KSH side. :tears:

Hope we can have many many updates soon for KSH activities and new drama casting.

Some pics of KSH for SOUP 2019.

D4WUUYnU0AA4oCW.jpg

D4WUVJ1UEAAmQ1p.jpg

D4WUVa5UEAEIvKj.jpg

Don't know why SOUP have so much photoshop but KSH can still looking beautiful!  :)

Wish KSH would also do movie this year. It has been long time since last movie. Hope also we can get release date for LA soon! 

Look forward to all KSH fan meeting pics and videos soon! :heart:

• Like 3

Here is some more update of new casting for KSH new drama. 

He will play male lead brother in the drama. Hope we can get confirmations for male lead soon also!

Am really missing seeing KSH acting! Hope drama can start film soon and we can have BTS spoiler pics! ;)

Let us all post and keep forum alive till KSH comeback chingu-dul! :blush:

• Like 3

At least, we can have all the stuff we missed during Love Alarm filming: script reading, BTS scenes (not only pics)...

Talking about Photoshop, I've done a little picture editing on Radio Romance scenes (basically, removing her ponytail) to show what could be Dong Dong Joo's appearance in Mung Bean Chronicles. I really hope they choose a setup close to these pics, because she was like an angel coming down to Earth.

ivoON8l.jpg

Surely, she will wear less or no make-up, because Dong Dong Joo is supposed to be some kind of tomboy, isn't she? It doesn't matter, we love her with clean face too!

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, angrytomato said:

At least, we can have all the stuff we missed during Love Alarm filming: script reading, BTS scenes (not only pics)...

Talking about Photoshop, I've done a little picture editing on Radio Romance scenes (basically, removing her ponytail) to show what could be Dong Dong Joo's appearance in Mung Bean Chronicles. I really hope they choose a setup close to these pics, because she was like an angel coming down to Earth.

Surely, she will wear less or no make-up, because Dong Dong Joo is supposed to be some kind of tomboy, isn't she? It doesn't matter, we love her with clean face too!

Thanks for share edit! :lol:

Agree look forward to have script read pics and many more! Will be good if cast is final soon and we can know all main characters in the drama. Really want to know more detail about other characters since can't see most webtoon chapters because it is lock. 

Don't know if Netflix have system of release these things but hope LA will also give us script read pics and video after release. If not hope E&T Story can share us the pics and video! ^_^

Very excited to know what style hair and clothes KSH new character will have especially since its sageuk drama which have many beautiful hanbok!

Wonder if KSH will now have any activity till FM in June?

Hope there can be some public activities where we can see KSH because September is very far! 

• Like 2

KSH have announce Korea FM date! As we have suspect it is early birthday FM in June 1st! :blush:

Happy they take new pics for poster! Its very pretty and KSH look so bright and cheerful! Am so happy to see without bangs! :wub:

And am also thought KSH look much like SHK in pic! :lol::lol: 

Excited to have many videos and pics from KSH both FM in June! Hope fans can also share many stories and maybe we can get some news for LA release date!

Now wait for profile pic shoot to release and hope KSH give us many more happy surprise with other activities! :D

Wonder when we can see KSH make public appearance again? Hope it can be soon!

• Like 2

Finally!! E&T has changed her profile photo on Naver and I'm looking forward to the HD version.. I love that this photo really emphasize his features with beautiful smile and neck :wub: 

They also change the profile in DAUM Standby Cafe in promoting the fan meeting soon.. I'm so jealous with the Korean Fans plus the price ticket is so cheap.  :lol: I hope the day will come where I can attend one of her fan meetings.  Hopefully everything will run smoothly and everyone enjoys the event. 

*I just realized that her pose is same as in both pictures and that not lessen her beauty at all.I'm never bored looking at that smile. :lol:

In-Shot-20190423-170219438.jpg

• Love 1

On 4/20/2019 at 2:39 PM, angrytomato said:

I just know that the Because of this is my first first love have bts scenes in videos.. So high hope here that LA gonna have the videos too..

I don't know whether this website legit or not.. And hopefully it is true.. Her fanmeeting tickets in Japan were SOLD OUT! Congratulations girl.. :D

Screenshot-2019-04-23-21-38-10.png

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Her update today..

"2019 Profile B-cut"

kimsohyun-sunshine-20190424-0001.jpg

I wonder how the A-cut will look like because this B-cut already so beautiful.. Hope E&T will share them with us soon :lol:

And her manager share her lovable video :wub:

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Her update today..

"2019 Profile B-cut"

I wonder how the A-cut will look like because this B-cut already so beautiful.. Hope E&T will share them with us soon :lol:

And her manager share her lovable video :wub:

Wow! In poster pic KSH look like SHK now see this B-cut looking very like SYJ!  :lol:

Image result for son ye jin vogue korea

D44syp7UwAAwGVH.jpg

KSH really chameleon actress! Feel very proud and can see strong aura even from pic! :heart:

Thank you for KSH manager to share video! Very rare we can see KSH be happy and free! 

Hope the happiness can be forever and many more good things can happen in future for KSH! :blush:

• Like 3

On 4/23/2019 at 2:39 PM, faye406 said:

Finally!! E&T has changed her profile photo on Naver and I'm looking forward to the HD version.. I love that this photo really emphasize his features with beautiful smile and neck :wub: 

They also change the profile in DAUM Standby Cafe in promoting the fan meeting soon.. I'm so jealous with the Korean Fans plus the price ticket is so cheap.  :lol: I hope the day will come where I can attend one of her fan meetings.  Hopefully everything will run smoothly and everyone enjoys the event. 

*I just realized that her pose is same as in both pictures and that not lessen her beauty at all.I'm never bored looking at that smile. :lol:

New profile pic already update? KSH look very mature now its good to see! 

Am also envy of all fans going to FM but look forward to all fan videos, pics and post! Wonder what songs KSH will sing and hope there can be some dance too! :wub:

38 minutes ago, faye406 said:

She's growing right in front of our eyes.. She's so gorgeous *wipe tears :bawling:

Agree! Can't believe KSH will officially be 20 this year and not teen anymore! And it is 11 years since KSH start acting! :o:o

Am very happy with KSH growth as actress and person. :D 

Also excite to see what else projects and challenge KSH will take in future! Will always support! :heart:

• Like 2