✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

4 hours ago, mindstar said:

@Elif Ataş chingu thank you for always posting updates for KSH and keeping forum alive! :D

So happy to see KSH enjoying on trip wth BFF Ji Woo! Finally can have the Eurotrip that had desired! Can't believe KSH is now old enough to go on backpack trips! Hope we can see more of it in the future and KSH can also travel to Europe for work purpose and experience more things! :blush:

The B+L pics are soooo beautiful! Always grateful for E&T Story for their love and dedication towards KSH and giving us always these high quality BTS pics! Like seeing their logo on the pics also! :star:

It is now more than 1 year since RR and no new KSH drama is coming out yet. Hope KSH have another drama along with LA since its only 8 epi and we will finish it in one day! :lol:

Sorry for being so inactive and will try and post more often. Thank you all for keeping forum active let us always support KSH! :heart:

Sometimes ı feel so lonely here :rolleyes:  :D I hope more KSH's fan came here and share something about her.

• LOL 2

17 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

Sometimes ı feel so lonely here :rolleyes:  :D I hope more KSH's fan came here and share something about her.

:lol::lol: 

Yes hope to see more KSH fans come to forum and we can keep it active while waiting for next project :)

KSH really look like greek goddess here! Thank you to hair, makeup and stylist who gave this look!

Wish they would give KSH this look in a drama also.:sweatingbullets:

17.jpg?type=w1200

4 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

And BTS video . 

Thanks for the video! 

The blue looks so funny! :lol: 

Wish we can get new CF for Hanyul also and then the BTS pics! ;) 

• Like 2

So many casting news these days hope we can get one for KSH also soon! 

Curious to know what kind of role will KSH want to take on next. Maybe doing movie is better than drama? 

Hope it can be something interesting and complex so KSH can show amazing acting skills and versatility. :blush:

Is KSH have any fanmeeting this year?

• Like 2

On 3/26/2019 at 1:37 PM, mindstar said:

KSH twitter update! Looking like movie star with sunglasses! :wub:

Happy to see both friends having good time and look happy! :D 

Still at Rome, that place is Ponte Sant'Angelo. Italian KSH's fans, this is your chance to run into her!

Thanks for all the Bausch & Lomb pics and video. I can't help myself but prefer Sohyunnie with bangs.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, mindstar said:

So many casting news these days hope we can get one for KSH also soon! 

Curious to know what kind of role will KSH want to take on next. Maybe doing movie is better than drama? 

Hope it can be something interesting and complex so KSH can show amazing acting skills and versatility. :blush:

Is KSH have any fanmeeting this year?

We are waiting for "Miss Granny" . But there is no news.

I  want movie for her . But nowadays ı only want to see her:D Variety show, mc ,drama, movie ...I hope she return with a big project.

Also there is no news about fan meeting :rolleyes:

She is new muse of Bousch and Lomb Lacelle .So most probably they will make a fan sign . 

• Like 2

On 3/26/2019 at 8:37 PM, mindstar said:

KSH twitter update! Looking like movie star with sunglasses! :wub:

Happy to see both friends having good time and look happy! :D 

Her hair looks totally black (maybe because of lighting) and she cuts her hair too.. Maybe that is sign for new project? :P #iamdesperatefan... 

Anyway, I'm happy knowing that she's in holidays with Jiwoo..

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, angrytomato said:

Still at Rome, that place is Ponte Sant'Angelo. Italian KSH's fans, this is your chance to run into her!

Thanks for all the Bausch & Lomb pics and video. I can't help myself but prefer Sohyunnie with bangs.

KSH with any hair is pretty but without bangs the mature aura can be seen more. But yes KSH with bangs is classic. 

Still am happy to see KSH now more confident to try new and different hairstyle and look forward to seeing many more different looks.

This high ponytail look is also very nice! Would love to see this look in a drama also!

18.jpg?type=w1200

12 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

We are waiting for "Miss Granny" . But there is no news.

I  want movie for her . But nowadays ı only want to see her:D Variety show, mc ,drama, movie ...I hope she return with a big project.

Also there is no news about fan meeting :rolleyes:

She is new muse of Bousch and Lomb Lacelle .So most probably they will make a fan sign . 

Remember seeing Miss Granny news in update when announced but have doubt it can happen if no news for so long. :(

Maybe we can get new casting news for even better project! #hopeful

Hope B+L has many fan meetings! Very happy to see KSH endorse global brand! Feel very proud! :blush:

3 hours ago, faye406 said:

Her hair looks totally black (maybe because of lighting) and she cuts her hair too.. Maybe that is sign for new project? :P #iamdesperatefan... 

Anyway, I'm happy knowing that she's in holidays with Jiwoo..

You're right chingu! Didn't notice the haircut and was  thinking hair look black because of light so didn't think much of it! :lol:

So happy if it mean new project! #iamalsodesperatefan ;)

Hope whatever next drama KSH do can be on big 3 cable channel and not big 3 public channel :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 Korean Dramas I’m Excited to Watch This Year

Kim So Hyun’s “Love Alarm” (2019)

Can you imagine an app telling you if your secret crush likes you back? This fun NetFlix series is all about a rookie developer who creates a special app that can do just that. Of course, Kim So Hyun will be caught up in a coveted love triangle with actors Jung Ga Ram and Song Kang.

I’m looking forward to the coming months!

https://btscelebs.com/2019/03/25/3-korean-dramas-im-excited-to-watch-this-year/

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

Jıwoo ig uptade

Their friendship is precious and both looking very happy! :heart:

Wish LA can release some date or promo pics soon! KSH acting drought is too long now! :(

Hope we can have some magazine shoot also soon for KSH! Want to read interview about the trip! :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mindstar said:

Does this mean KSH agency is also now merge with them or Kakao M has move it to different label? :unsure:

Hope whatever change happen will be good for KSH! :no_mouth:

I am looking KSH's fanpage and ı didn't see anything about merge with them. Let's wait...

• Insightful 1