✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Sohyun looks beautiful in red.:wub: Ent story sns uptade.

DucJbuHU8AIUHRo.jpg

DucJcqbVsAEBzyU.jpg

DucJdrZVsAAj_1M.jpg

On 12/14/2018 at 2:00 AM, godhunters said:

Guess she is having a bit of rest time since that she is having a walk with mongsuk. Love alarm filming will probably wrap up in coming weeks (i guess) and this we will definitely hear some news on her next project.

I am waiting for Miss Granny...

• Like 2

Scars on her knees? Scripted? Or just the freezing? Can't tell which prospect is worse... anyway, as long as she's not forced to do the usual "scuba diving" scenes every writer-nim includes for her characters...

(After watching the pic for several seconds, I need to raise my thermostat a couple of degrees...)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hi everyone, I'm Shironozomi in twitter. This is a bit sudden, but I just like to know if anyone is interested in doing a coffee truck support for Sohyun in Love Alarm. Since Love Alarm is more catered towards international fans, it will be nice to give support to Sohyun on set.

Please also share your thoughts regarding this project. Thank you!

• Like 2

[News] Instagram, the ‘Instagram Awards’ of the shining star in 2018. Following last year, this year's second 2018 Instagram Awards .
Actress #KimSoHyun (@wow_kimsohyun) was selected as the '2018 biggest growth account'. The "Most Growing Account" is an account with the largest number of followers that actively engages with stories, live broadcasts, and other functions to communicate with fans. During the year of 2018, Kim So Hyun has actively interacted with her fans by sharing her behind-the-scenes videos and everyday life using the Instagram story.
Kim So Hyun said, "Thank you for giving me a meaningful award, I’m able to get this award because many people pay attention to my Instagram. I will also work hard to communicate with many fans in the future."

Cr: wow__johnny ,ig

• Like 2

I think Sohyun leaving Jeju. Someone saw her at Jeju airport's duty free shop and get a signature from Sohyun.

Today's diary
At Jeju Airport's duty-free shop, I passed the Dior store. I saw the first time I was born and I turned my head for the first time. Finally I passed by Chanel, but it was too snowy and I saw Kim Sohyeon.
I was so excited to go to the party that my boarding time was approaching and I followed the request for the sign. I asked for a pen and a paper before I asked him. I asked him for a pen and paper, but he did not have a place to write. He sat in a waiting room chair and sat down to sign. (I am really sorry, thank you very much.) Today I had a lot of clouds in Jeju Island and I could see the reason why it was exceptionally bright. I really do not have enough qualifiers ,,, I really feel today, where to meet an entertainer I usually do a diet and carry paper and pen ,,,,,
Thank you very much for signing in a busy schedule.

(Google Translation)

• Like 1

Rookie actors Song Kang & Jung Ga Ram confirmed for love triangle with Kim So Hyun in new webtoon based drama

20181220-crushjpg.jpg

Popular webtoon 'Alarm for Your Crush' is being remade into a drama by Netflix!

The original webtoon tells the story of a universe where an app which notifies you anonymously when someone you have a crush on approaches within 10 meters of your vicinity. However, despite the progressive new app, youths still struggle to relay their feelings and express their affections. 

The female lead role of Kim Jo Jo has been taken up by actress Kim So Hyun, and joining her in a love triangle will be rising rookie actors Song Kang and Jung Ga Ram. Song Kang and Jung Ga Ram play two best friends who have a crush on the same girl - a perfect rich chaebol named Hwang Sun Oh (Song Kang) and a friendly, next door boy named Lee Hye Young (Jung Ga Ram). 

Source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/rookie-actors-song-kang-jung-ga-ram-confirmed-for-love-triangle-with-kim-so-hyun-in-new-webtoon-based-drama

• Like 2