✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

19 minutes ago, namidajanai said:

I'm looking forward to so hyun new drama, may I know if anyone on this thread knows who is the male lead for love alarm?

Jung Garam and Song Kang are male leads. In webtoon Jung Garam 's character gets the girl at the end. But ı heard that webtoon unfinished because of writer's ilness...

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

Jung Garam and Song Kang are male leads. In webtoon Jung Garam 's character gets the girl at the end. But ı heard that webtoon unfinished because of writer's ilness...

So No updates when The drama Will start Then? 

Keep reading this thread and the Love Alarm one. KSH is a national star and you can be sure once Netflix give us a date, it will be known even at North Sentinel island. There's Elif Ataş here inspecting every bit of information about Sohyunnie in the net.

And about virtual castings...

Based on the actors who are receiving the enthusiastic support from the netizens, I tried to do the virtual casting of the girl 's world.
.. 1. Onari - Kim Hyang Ki
2. Lim Yuna - Kim Yoo Jung
3. Lim Sun-ji - Kim So Hyun

I'm not sure the fandom (netizens) is mature enough to watch Yoo-jung and So-hyun in the same drama, without starting (again) all types of flames and wars.

Maybe when they're 30 years old.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1