Quantcast
faye406

✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Current Dramas: Love Alarm (Netflix) & Tale of Nokdu (KBS)] ✪

Haha kinda make me happy to see ksh in school uniform again. It's been ages but hopefully news about her involvement in miss granny will come soon

• Like 4

Just put in collage some of her best photos tonight... she look so beautiful and the dress suits her so well.. and it is not in White! Almost all the actresses wores either white or black dress tonight. Kudos to the stylish team, I think everything is on point.. :love: and happy to see her having small reunion with Do and NJH. Hopefully our girl also gonna do some movies too in the near future. 

In-Shot-20181124-004221327.jpg

In-Shot-20181124-004806042.jpg

20 hours ago, Shiloh Jolie Pitt said:

yess so cutee !♥♥

And she looks so small! :lol:

• Like 4

The videos and the conversation during the awarding time.

Credit to the owners.:blush:

1542992862.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So Hyun at the red carpet of Blue Dragon Ffim Awards. She looks beautiful as always.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, glorfindel said:

Kim So Hyun on the red carpet with new look:

( I'm sure as hell @Elif Ataş won't like perhaps even hate this new look of Kim So Hyun, for loli fetish purposes of course.)

Well, I didn't like it at all. And not for "Loli" reasons. I don't care about the peephole at all. Just the dress was ill fitting and the hair do...kind of meh.

• Like 1

Bts of under Nineteen program with fans screaming sohyun name

They will also release bts of yesterday red carpet some times later as per E&T story information 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

Sohyun and her fanboys from Undernineteen. Suren is too cute.He is very happy because Sohyun put her hand on his hand .

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

16 Actors And Actresses Who Could Very Well Be Idols

Kim So Hyun

Famous child star actress Kim So Hyun has obviously got the looks to be an idol, but many also know her to have a great singing voice. She has sung on various occasions and even got to sing the song “Dream” for the drama “Bring It On, Ghost.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1264579wpp/16-actors-actresses-well-idols

• LOL 1

Jun Yoo Rim has worked with So Hyun  in Radio Romance and she said that . It felt deep even if So Hyun stayed still. That is you can feel the depth in Sso's acting even she stays still without doing anything and the actress hopes to be able to have acting ability like our Sso.

• Thanks 2